[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim appreciation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Winter-vegetable.jpg (43 KB, 413x290) Image search: [Google]
Winter-vegetable.jpg
43 KB, 413x290
GET IN HERE!
This is where we appreciate everything that the muslim community worldwide has done for us and continues to do for us.

1. Stands up against womens' rights.
2. Stands up against degeneracy in general, most of all LGBT faggots.
3. Is the epitome of a patriarchy (there are no matriarchies for a reason, they are weak and die)

Especially in the wake of a terror attack we need to come together and obviously condem the act itself but also realize that in a weak society, terror acts are sadly something that seems almost inevitable.

Peace be upon you all!
>>
>>77089213
will you quit it already? This is getting ridiculously stupid.
>>
>>77089213
Wow. Just fucking wow.

I'm a mod of reddit and every fucking hour I have seen constant and persistent fucking Islamaphobic spam all over our site from piece of shit Drumpf supporters for hours now. They are blaming the entire shooting on the muslim community which is wrong. I asked where they're coming from and someone mentioned this place.

I cannot believe my fucking eyes, what the fuck is this place? Are you all being fucking ironic?

I seriously hope you assholes are being ironic because 95% of the posts I'm seeing here are blatant hate crimes. I've logged all of your IDs and am putting together a report for the police.

I'm shaking with fear and anger, I cannot believe this place is allowed to even exist. I hope you all burn in fucking hell.

Stay the fuck away from my reddit.
>>
File: 1465764791804.jpg (46 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1465764791804.jpg
46 KB, 473x500
>>77089372
I like this meme.
>>
>>77089372
Eew this pasta is stale
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 304x166) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 304x166
Here's some appreciation for you akhmed.
>>
File: nigger bamas.jpg (55 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
nigger bamas.jpg
55 KB, 640x360
obama is the grand wizard of isis
>>
>>77089372
Nice bait.
>>
Easiest way for islam to divide and conquer the decadent satanic west is to shoot up gay bars, bomb gay pride parades, kill gender bender femen feminists, kill SJW politicians.

They would have so much silent and even open support from within the population for that that the islamists would be hailed and welcomed as the saviours of the white race.

And is there a better target for muslim terrorism than shameless homosexuals? God wills the death of these people. They deserve to die more than anyone else.
>>
>>77089213

Why don't you go appreciate the invaluable hellscape that muslims bring to the land they live in by going back to your shithole country.
>>
>>77089372
Please define hate crime
>>
>>77089669

there are only problems because there are still some countries who arent muslim
those then attack muslim countries which turn them into failures.
how about you stop attacking innocent countries and then we can talk
>>
>>77089633
The best you could possibly hope for from that is that gays will stop being open again... all you'll do is delay the inevitable.
No one in their right minds who isnt so jaded from too much internet will support extremists killing anyone.
You'll just be labeled as terrorists and US will likely send more troops to middle east.
>>
... pfft.
>>
what the fuck
>>77089213
>>77089253
>>77089522
>>77089430
>>77089732
get the fuck out you baby fuckers
>>
>>77089773

What country attacked morocco or jordan?
>>
File: Ei341444.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
Ei341444.png
94 KB, 396x385
>>77089213
Goat fuckers are not welcome here mate.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.