[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Law enforcement a red pilled job? pic not really related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Is Law enforcement a red pilled job?
pic not really related but kind of
>>
>>77087367

>cop
>slave of the politicans
>your job is to defend the status quo
>redpilled

kek
>>
>>77087441
>live In a semi-small town, be able to keep order in your hometown
>a rewarding and active job, not sitting at desk all day
>ability to make your own salary depending on how good of a cop you are.
Am I being trolled or is this a good career idea
>>
>>77087622

trolling at its finest.
Pay is lower than grade school teachers.
You are always out, not at home.
80% chances of being cucked by your wife.

I would clean the streets all day rather than doing the cop.
>>
>>77087767
I live in alaska, where you can look at public records of all state-employees. The 3 highest payed people were all cops. the #1 payed of 2015 making around 220k per year
>>
>>77087880

http://live.laborstats.alaska.gov/wage/

kek

look at protective services category.

look at the 90th percentile (end career).

choose wisely
>>
If you like to be in a position of power and authority, go for it.
>>
>>77088363
I just want to make a difference
>>
>>77087622
>live In a semi-small town, be able to keep order in your hometown

If it's a small town with no niggers then all this cop is going to be doing is handing out tickets for people not having the right stickers on their cars and enforcing dog leash policies.
>>
>>77088527

with a 47k income at the end of the career, 63k if you get lucky and you get promoted to supervisor
>>
The more dead niggers the better
>>
I think it is
But it seems like the government kinda kills your motivation to serve
Stef did a video recently with a cop, check it out
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.