[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder: Europeans do it better.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: breivik_2194965b.jpg (32 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
breivik_2194965b.jpg
32 KB, 620x388
Friendly reminder: Europeans do it better.
>>
File: 5-format6001.jpg (28 KB, 805x317) Image search: [Google]
5-format6001.jpg
28 KB, 805x317
>american "marksmenship"
>>
Of course it's easy to get a high score when you trap them all on an island with no cops within an hour of you, casual.
>>
>>77087385
Fail to plan, plan to fail
>>
>>77087445
exactly

>sure its easy when you do everything right!!

as deadly as last night was it was still only 70% of what Breivik got and I insist this is all happening because of him. In one way or another they're all copycats.

Now as to what truly made Breivik do it I won't say. I will give you a clue though. He changed his plans.
>>
File: andersbreivikimsorrytraitors.jpg (32 KB, 588x511) Image search: [Google]
andersbreivikimsorrytraitors.jpg
32 KB, 588x511
>>77086907
>>
File: andersbreivikhero.jpg (55 KB, 530x568) Image search: [Google]
andersbreivikhero.jpg
55 KB, 530x568
>>
>>77086907
I still don't get why he didn't just go for Muslims. Yes, a lot of the victims who would be alive would have gone for more migrants and stuff but a lot of the Muslims would be scared to go to Norway if he would have killed shitskins.
>>
>>77087868
If you dont stop the leftists more and more muslims will come.
Fighting the symptomes (Muslims) wont bring us anywhere, we need to fight the disease (jews and leftist)
>>
>>77087868

The Muslims were invited by leftists
The 77 dead would all be #refugeeswelcome

pol/ repeatedly choose liberals/jews with the 'if you could kill off one group with the press of a button'
>>
>>77087868
you are not even half as smart as him.
>>
>>77087445
Hate to admit it, but this Bongstani is right
You plan to win the war before it even starts
>>
>>77087868
You cut the head off the snake. Stop the problem at the source instead of merely addressing the symptoms.
Those future multiculturalist politicians would keep spreading their legs open for more immigrants, no matter how many he cleansed in one day.
>>
>>77090013
Most of those kids just had the wrong or not enough information. They still had time to change their minds about Islam and Muslim migrants. I doubt most of the people on /pol/ had the opinions on blacks and Arabs they have nowadays.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.