[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America needs to offer cash for voluntary sterilization >Helps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1460768040247.png (427 KB, 685x385) Image search: [Google]
1460768040247.png
427 KB, 685x385
America needs to offer cash for voluntary sterilization

>Helps stop future overpopulation and labor glut
>People most likely to go for it are money-grubbing niggers and millennials with no sense of family
>Will save money in the long term because less welfare babies
>Next generation ends up being raised by less irresponsible morons and more financially secure and family-oriented parents

Can anyone give me a reason why this shouldn't be govt policy?
>>
>>77086817
What would be the price?
>>
>>77086817
I'll take your bait/bot thread.

Keynesian economics. Why else even have immigration?
>>
>>77086817
Because it would hurt liberals' feelings despite the fact that they shill for abortion and birth control with the same reasoning.
>>
>>77086817

because women want their sons to be big dicked alpha men, not sons of 4 inch cucks like you

so your girlfriend is going to continue riding my cock while telling you that she loves you
>>
>>77086904
Oh yeah, forgot the rich can't get richer on the backs of the poor if labor is actually valuable.

Kill yourself ausshitposter.
>>
>>77086817
Actually it should be the other way round. Offer people 20k to be sterilised. Youd get rid of a lot of nigs, feminists and lib cucks over night
>>
>>77087307
That's what I'm saying. Is it unclear or something?
>>
>>77086817
>America needs to offer cash for voluntary sterilization
No, not cash.Welfare from the procedure until the completed 51st year.

Maximum age to be eligible for the program is locked to the maximum age at which a person may sign up for the military.

You're essentially getting a small state pension for retiring from breeding.
>>
>>77086817
It's much cheaper to just nuke India, Africa, and the Middle East
>>
>>77087391
>expecting conventional procedures to work against literal cockroaches
>>
>>77086967
Not an argument.
>>
Lad that would destroy your economy.
>>
>>77086817
Holy shit. Someone should start an organization that does this. It would be legal.
>>
>>77087659
>Holy shit. Someone should start an organization that does this. It would be legal.
Someone ask Notch to. He could afford it, it would piss off the tea party cucks, the regressive left cucks and probably mix up the political situation hard.

>pro abortionists
>anti abortionists
>man haters
>'''''''egalitarians'''''
>all going at it while trying to maintain their respective narratives
It needs to happen.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.