[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell us Dutchmen, when will he lead your country? http://ww
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: geert-wilders.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
geert-wilders.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
Tell us Dutchmen, when will he lead your country?

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2016/06/dutch-woman-arrested-in-qatar-after-claiming-rape/
>>
>>77086616
Your country is very small.
>>
>>77086616

UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N
>>
>>77086616
Our prime minister has come out today to say that the result of the Ukraine referendum is "a total disaster" and we need to rush to get tighter EU integration
Just cuck my shit up
>>
File: breivik template.png (1004 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
breivik template.png
1004 KB, 620x413
>>77086616
>absolute monarchy
>real capitalism
>conservative catholics
>beautyful tradition
>rich as fuck

I love your based little country.
>>
>>77086616
March
>>
>>77088035

I am totally against referenda. And I am totally, totally, totally against referenda on multilateral agreements, because it makes no sense."

Thanks Rutte, you slimy cunt.
>>
>>77088374
>people not drinking the state provided kool-aid
>shut it down
Truly the best politics you can have
>>
>>77088442

>Pass a law that makes it able for the people to force a referendum
>Say how good it is on the television when we get one and how progressive it is
>Do a 180 the moment you have to talk to your yuropean overlords

Why is this guy still in charge, his goverment should have crashed and burned long ago but the fear of the great bleached one keeps them from doing so.

Also I'm pretty sure he broke all his election promises by now.
>>
>>77088573
VVD becomes listed as a traitor party and banned like the NSB when?
>>
>>77086616
I'm prolly voting Geertje. VNL is the better party in every single aspect but im afraid they wont het much votes.
>>
>>77088820

Soon, I dont think the VVD has anyone to replace Rutte for the following election. And the PvDA is desperately trying to get Aboutaleb, and while I have come to appreciate the guy, I doubt he has it in him to debate the likes of Geert.

>>77089056

VNL is gonna become irrelevant I'm afraid, all those splinter groups tend to die out pretty quickly, I just think DENK is (sadly) gonna survive the comming election.
>>
i want to see what happens if we get a pvv+sp coalition.

It's pretty much the only way for pvv to rule seeing as everything right of cda doesn't want to work with pvv.
>>
>>77089261
It concerns me that even if Geert had 50% of the vote, nobody would work with him and it would just be new elections upon new elections upon new elections ad nauseum.
>>
>>77089415
At least that might bring a Nexit referendum.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.