[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why I'm Finally Breaking and Voting For Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
As I type this, I have a lump in my throat. Everything is completely falling apart. I can't do it anymore. I held out as long as I could, but the past day has been the straw that broke the camel's back.

I've always been a liberal and a Bernie guy. Breaking up the banks. Campaign finance reform. Stop the US government from being a forward operating base for corporate America. I could get behind that. But the overwhelming irresponsibility, carelessness, and manic politicking of the left has been too much to put up with.

It started with the migrant crisis. I don't care about race nor religion. If it's Tibetan Buddhists or white Christians flooding in, and they show signs of being a detriment to the host country, that country should have the right to do the responsible thing and put the stops on and not be called bigoted racists.

And now this. The deflecting attention. The excuse making. And for what? Politics? I'm a pro gay faggy liberal and I'm sorry, but the blood of murdered gay men matters more to me than the petty politics of the day. I was wrong when thinking enough of the left shared the same sentiment. Surely a religious homophobe killing gay people is enough to make you transcend the politics of which religion it was right?

I guess not. Let's talk about the Westboro Baptist Church. Gun regulation. I can't believe it. If it was a white Christian killing 50 gay people, they would be singing a different tune. They care more about the feelings of Muslims and their peers than the lives of gays and women. The very people they were so fervently declaring themselves the champions of. They have no principles. Fuck it. It's all gone. I'm voting for Trump.
>>
File: 1463277626331.jpg (876 KB, 1280x4184) Image search: [Google]
1463277626331.jpg
876 KB, 1280x4184
>>77086229
Welcome aboard.
>>
>>77086229
nice blog, wheres the follow button
>>
>>77086229
One of us

One of us

One of us
>>
That's it, I guess I'm a #cruzmissile
>>
>>77086229
Welcome, and lets make america great again!
>>
>>77086229
welcome aboard the Trump Train. please understand this train has no brakes and one destination, The White House in Washington, D.C.
(((bing bong)))
>>
your sins are forgiven my son. realizing that the leftists actually want to kill you and western civilization is a hard redpill to swallow. But rest assured, know that they will stop at nothing to destroy you for their own personal gain, all under the guise of tolerance and love
>>
The left has gone off the rails, Im glad you jumped off. Trump is the first step in the correction. Its time for truth and common sense.
>>
>>77086229
>But the overwhelming irresponsibility, carelessness, and manic politicking of the left has been too much to put up with.

about time you took your first red-pill.
>>
>>77086229
>fear.

That's why.
>>
>>77086229
i'm ok-with-gay and you could say i have a few "liberal" ideas (like ffs don't give autistic cunts or people on terror watchlists ARs) but i'm pro-trump, even though my vote doesnt count in the US.

you dont have to be conservative to support crumpg. just need to want the curtain to be pulled back, and hes the only one with the power-level to do so. people say his ego is his problem but its his ego that will expose the whole rotten shitshow for what it is. trump is the spanner in the works, and thats why i love him and the entire establishment on both sides is working together to stop him.
>>
>>77086229
Welcome aboard

The grammatically correct wall of text that is properly formatted reminds me of a certain site where everybody is a massive snooty cunt who confuses conveying an opinion with diatribe.

Funnily enough, I am nurturing my inner pseudo intellectual so i can blend in in the earlier hinted site.

How'd I do?
>>
>>77086229
Welcome aboard, grab a coat, they are by the door.
>>
File: image.jpg (264 KB, 1557x984) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264 KB, 1557x984
>>77086229
Welcome friend. Now you have seen the truth and it is truly liberating.
>>
>>77086397
i love this comic so much
>>
>>77086461
Gubl gabls
Gubl gabls
>>
File: religionofpieces.png (3 MB, 3116x2656) Image search: [Google]
religionofpieces.png
3 MB, 3116x2656
>>77086229
It's just the tip of the iceberg former Bernbot. Lurk a while. Its better to wake up later than never.
>>
>>77086229
there is no way for you to prve that you didn't want to vote for Trump before today
why would you even try?
you're a liar and a fraud OP, and you should be ashamed
>>
File: anon3.png (336 KB, 889x633) Image search: [Google]
anon3.png
336 KB, 889x633
Welcome, Bernbro. Let's Make America Great Again.
>>
>>77086397
That's a big Trump
>>
>>77086229
you'll be voting for a demagogue out of spite. we should all be doing the same. what a time to be alive.
>>
>>77086397
Trump to Annex Australia 2018!!!!
>>
>>77086229

As a non-American I don't understand why Trump is hated so much. I think most countries would be happy to have such a leader. I kind of envy Americans on that.
>>
For you
>>
Oh shit you are right im now #TrumpletForTrump
>>
>>77087792
It's just the mainstream liberal media who corrupt the minds of people with no desire to check the actual facts.
>>
>>77086229
i'm in the same boat, op.
>>
>>77086397
I like how the tank treads have little flags on them.
It makes a playground pedophile grin creep across my face.
>>
>>77086229
time to atone for your mistakes then
>>
>>77086229

yeah its the muslims fault

not our fault that we've literally been bombing their countries to shit since the 1970s

how about stay the fuck out of the middle east and they leave you alone
>>
>>77087792
because freedom and democracy are at the core of western civilization, as opposed to the hero-worship of shit-tier countries. whenever a demagogue comes along with the promise to revoke this of that fundamental right, then usually shitstorms occur, what makes this election so fascinating. if a loud-mouthed bully appeared in a shit-tier country (white russia, chechnya, azerbaidjan) nobody would give a fuck, the fact that it appears in the beacon of modern democracy is a huge event.
>>
>>77086229
welcome to the crazy double standards of today

plenty of room on the train

we must do what needs to be done, kek wills it
>>
>>77086229

Trump's not perfect, but he's the only guy speaking the truth these days. Welcome to the party.
Complementary MAGA hat and AR-15, because 'Murica.

funny enough, even with trump we might actually end up with NHS style health care, since the cheapest way out of the ridiculous price increases obamacare has set in motion is to nationalize the system.

>>77087091

Lots of people here in burgerland actually agree with you aussie bro, only issue is the lack of oversight on the watchlists, and you *need* to immediately get your rights back once you're no longer suffering from mental illnesses, or what have you. If you do it in such a way that people can't use it for their own corrupt goals (Ex, No ex-wives deciding to fuck their divorced husbands over and ban them from guns for life because they liked guns), People will happily adopt such measures.
>>
>>77088113
>wahhabism is because of American foreign policy
>salafism is because of American foreign policy
Sugoi hanashi aniki
>>
>>77086229
Thanks. Maybe after a few years of Trump, the left can screw their heads back on.
>>
>>77086229
>I'm a pro gay faggy liberal and I'm sorry

You'll stop being any of these things soon enough.
>>
>>77087268
Its as liberating as it is sad and frustrating. I didn't support Trump before today. Islam has got to go. It's not a joke
>>
>>77088113
Muslim = islamic follower
Islam = religion
Islam says homosexuals are sinners, and sinners must be punishes. Fuck Islam. Any follower who LACKS the capacity to cherry pick the harmless and legit peaceful parts of Islam, while forsaking the hateful parts, can get fucked and fuck off. Nobody wants to love next to people who believe in something that says harmless civilians should die for their harmless fucking lifestyle.
>>
>>77088784
Hello me from a few months ago.

Trump kicks ass. Even now I'm still kinda surprised by it. I thought he was the devil. I felt sure of it. Prepare to be pissed off and disgusted with how much bullshit we've been told over the years.
>>
You are elightened, brother.
>>
>>77088784
>>77089023
I'm throwing my support for Trump because of my strong stance on women's rights and gay rights... Their enemies are my enemies. How did it come to this? What a time to be alive.
>>
>>77088113
Explain that about the British pakis that came over in the 60s and gradually got more and more loopy as Saudi Arabia started pumping Wahhabiist Imams into mosques here.
>>
>>77086229
Would suck on her toes
>>
File: 1447461595327.jpg (194 KB, 486x686) Image search: [Google]
1447461595327.jpg
194 KB, 486x686
>>77089023
>the harmless and legit peaceful parts of Islam
Lol there's like 3 of those, and they don't count anyway because they got abrogated by violent teachings later on. "An innocent" in islam means "a muslim". Shit takes on a whole new light when you read it as they do. You'll want to know about this too if you don't already: http://www.islam-watch.org/home/139-louis-palme/1095-knowing-four-arabic-words-may-save-our-civilization-from-islamic-takeover.html

>cherry pick
Doesn't work like that. They don't get the option to cherry pick. Know how for Christians the 10 Commandments are considered the direct words of God? That's how the entire quran is for them. It's an all or nothing deal. The peaceful moderates thing is a meme. Picrelated. Jihad gets carried out in stages. They engage full victim mode while their numbers are still too low to just go around killing shit willy nilly.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.