[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think you owe your parents? I don't owe them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: ktt4TrR.jpg (177 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
ktt4TrR.jpg
177 KB, 500x598
What do you think you owe your parents?

I don't owe them anything. I told them tonight by the time I'm 30 I will take every single penny they've earned from them for treating me how they did for 20 years.

I will not help them at all and the moment I'm finished college they are dead to me, I will never speak or have anything to do with my family the day I graduate, I'll never ever speak to them after that day.
>>
They are right to hate you. kys, faggot
>>
File: 1463214695211.png (153 KB, 702x665) Image search: [Google]
1463214695211.png
153 KB, 702x665
>>77085873
Chill out, you outback nigger

OP, what'd they do?
>>
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>77085741
(you)

This is a troll shitpost, but what did they do, anyways?
>>
>>77085741
I owe everything to my parents and if they need me I'll be there for them.

>>77085741
Someone with no family values? doesn't surprises me how your country is so depressing.
>>
>>77085741
How did they treat you?

Unless they abused you continuously for 20 years, stop being a fucking baby.
>>
>>77085741
Hows 8th grade OP?
>>
>>>/r9k/

get the fuck out of here you autistic neet beta
>>
File: TheLifeOfCucknada.png (173 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
TheLifeOfCucknada.png
173 KB, 1024x1024
>a fucking leaf etc.

Seriously speaking, what did they do to you? it can't be too bad.
>>
File: 1458489112230.gif (2 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1458489112230.gif
2 MB, 450x450
>>77085741
Theyre your parents anon, you owe them your life. Whatever you think your life is worth, thats what you owe them.
>>
you don't "owe" them anything, but if you think of your relationship with them in terms of who owes who what, you're either a shitty child or you have shitty parents. Parents do things for their children not because they're legally obligated to, but because they want the best for them. The same goes for children, they do what they can for them because they want to see them happy. Because they love them. If you have good parents and you're just being a little shit, try putting yourself in their place. If you just have shitty parents, I'm sorry bro, it sucks.
>>
>>77085741

Would have thrown you out tbqh
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.