[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone tell.me more about this? Has there been any report
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
Can anyone tell.me more about this? Has there been any report of witness seeing more than one shooter?
>>
Yes, this is Port Arthur 2.0
>>
If the above is correctp
>>
And we all know what that implies
>>
>>77085412

Yes there have been other reports but cops dismissed them as false claims made up by the panicking minds of the victims.
>>
>>77085925
And what do you think?
>>
>>77086011
Wouldn't be the first time fags have imagined someone is oppressing them
>>
>>77086011

Both the panic theory and the terror group theory are legit.
I don't know.

What rustles me is that Omar Gayslayer called the cops and they did absolutely nothing to look for him. They didn't deploy patrols. Nothing.
>>
>>77086160
Wait lol what? If my daughter tells me that, while everyone was screaming, and in the chaos of it all saw more than gun going of frim dufferent persons I would believe and actually inquire more, instrad of thinking there was an imaginary shooter. Is that what you mean? Didn't really got what you said.
>>
>>77085412
In the news conference didn't they say the officer on the scene as a guard of the club engaged in a gun battle with the shooter? That could explain the other shooter
>>
>>77085412
lmao bullshit. this is just like at columbine when everyone was saying there were a dozen different shooters, when really there were just 3

drunk fags and high fags are not the most reliable sources
>>
>>77085412
what did his sister do in a fag club?
>>
>>77085412
Takes 12 bullets is still alive, that's more than 50 cent. What calibre were these bullets?
>>
File: 1451021949241.png (22 KB, 804x743) Image search: [Google]
1451021949241.png
22 KB, 804x743
>>77087889
Mmm let me guess picking up other women?
it was a fucking gay club where gay people do gay shit

what are you like 10?
>>
>>77087976
.22 i guess

>>77088399
gay clubs are for men. women meet on other places.
also, women can't be homosexual the way men are, they are not born lesbian.
sauce: neurology
>>
>>77087841
>there were just 3
>just 3

So, you are indeed saying there is a conspiracy in this Orlando shooting then, okay.
>>
>>77088860
im talking about the conspiracy at columbine, where the 3rd shooter was covered up

i dont know how many shooters there were in orlando, but i have a hard time believing the powers that be would organize a conspiracy so that they could incriminate muslims. muslims are great at incriminating themselves
>>
>>77089002
What if it isn't about muslim, but about the guns? Will it make sense to you?
>>
File: 1465100987567.jpg (63 KB, 550x448) Image search: [Google]
1465100987567.jpg
63 KB, 550x448
>>77088635
>>
>>77085412
The club had armed security
>>
>>77090440
So the armed security killed more gays? For the fuck of it?
>>
>>77090499
In the chaos she (and others) ware unable to comprehend what was going on.
>>
>>77089514
It's more likely to, for sure. But it seems to me that the liberal agenda is both pro-muslim and anti-gun, and it would make more sense to me if they tried to push both at once. In my opinion, the third Columbine shooter was a friend of Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris, who was also the son of the lead FBI investigator into the shooting. The theory goes that the FBI agent's son shot Harris and Klebold, which accounts for the unusual supposedly self-inflicted gunshot wounds. Then, the FBI agent shielded his son from culpability after the fact.

Now, to me, the idea of a father protecting his son is a good reason for a conspiracy, especially because it would be relatively simple to cover up.

However, in Orlando, I have a hard time believing that there would be any good reason for them to let one killer, a muslim, take the fall, and shield other possible killers, unless the other shooters were in fact members of the police or US gov't. While this is possible, in my opinion, the government is too bad at executing its basic responsibilities for us to expect that they could pull off multiple false flag events, of which some involved shooting by government agents, and others, the complete fabrication of a shooting.

I once went to traffic school for a ticket I didn't deserve. The clerk signed my completion papers wrong and a month later I was arrested and spent a night in prison because there was a bench warrant on me for not attending traffic school. If they fuck that up, how are they supposed to conjure Sandy Hook out of thin air.

I am always open to speculation and concrete evidence, and I am aware of the liberal agenda, but much of the false flag talk I see on /pol/ strikes me as too far-fetched.
>>
>>77088399
Oh Australia
>>
>>77090499

no. in the chaos, they shot unnecessarily, and likely killed more than would have been killed.

yet another reason to get rid of guns. kek.
>>
>>77093074
It was a gun free zone, no one could have guns, not even the bouncers.
>>
>>77090634
>thinks the whole US govt is run like his County Clerk's office.
>>
I'm willing to bet that a lot of people were killed by the swat team in the ensuing gun battle. The law says that if the guy had survived, he would be charged with all the deaths.

The court of public opinion would say chimpout, though, so, they just say he did them all.
>>
>>77086313
Britcop here. Major cities get literally hundreds of calls like that every single day. If units were deployed to them there wouldnt be police to go to anything else and doing proper intelligence from a phone number alone is extremely difficult.
>>
>>77087841
>when really there were just 3
tell me things that will make me believe this.
>>
>>77085585
happens with all of these shootings, port arthur, colorado, nancy hook, the cops always say NO THERE WAS ONLY ONE SHOOTER IT WAS THIS ONE GUY WHO FITS A CERTAIN NARRATIVE PAY NO HEED TO RUMORS GOYIM.
>>
>>77087889

Fag hag

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fag_hag
>>
>>77085412
If the shooter took that much ammunition for just one person... 12x103=one hell of a packed raghead
>>
>>77085412
>"The media is not reporting this because they don't want to scare anyone."

Who reads this and gives it any credit whatsoever?
>>
>>77097904
Gay people, who are the majority of those that use social media like facebook.
>>
File: faggots.jpg (145 KB, 580x868) Image search: [Google]
faggots.jpg
145 KB, 580x868
>>77093645

Yeah thats true, police were told about muslims raping underage girls in Rotherham for years but couldn't be bothered to investigate. Still, what are police there for but for hassling people for growing a bit of weed when theres muslim rape gangs and terrorists running free taking the piss out of the country.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.