[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DO NOT ACCEPT THAT WESTERN CIVILIZATION IS DOOMED TO FALL. Do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 15
File: 1465179780129.jpg (9 KB, 236x401) Image search: [Google]
1465179780129.jpg
9 KB, 236x401
DO NOT ACCEPT THAT WESTERN CIVILIZATION IS DOOMED TO FALL.

Do not accept that the stages of dominate civilization is doomed to failure. We are Western Civilization, we are the people whom bring about the third epoch. We are strength, logic, and love, wrapped in a continuum f power and domination.

It is only the misconception of domination that warps us into a misanthropic culture accepting of it's dissolution.

I love you, I love my people.

We will prevail.
>>
>>77084077
nah mate
what Western Civilization has become is doomed to fail
all of it must burn down before we can start all over again
>>
>>77084077
Do not go gentle into that good night

Dylan Thomas

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,
>>
File: enlighten.jpg (115 KB, 721x720) Image search: [Google]
enlighten.jpg
115 KB, 721x720
>>77084077
Western cultural and political dominance ultimately became its downfall.

Globalization only exists as a phenomenon because of Western civilization. Every other nation was isolationist, especially China and Japan, until they were literally forced out of it, oftentimes at gunpoint.

European and American mercantile drives demanded that these nations trade with them when they were content to be left alone. Americans imported black slaves from Africa who otherwise never would've migrated to the New World.

The Middle East is fucked because of all the retarded borders left behind after Europe withdrew, with an added fuse in the form of a Jewish state just to further destabilize an already volatile situation.

Asian nations meanwhile realized that to avoid endless unfair treaties and coercion, they would have to modernize and rekindle a drive to innovate and expand that had gone dormant during their isolationist phases.

Time and again, the West has repeatedly prodded at the East, forcing it out of one self-imposed isolation after another. And now they're crying about unfair trading practices, about steel dumping and outsourcing.

Disgusting.

The West made this bed.

Time to die in it.
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 627x782) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 627x782
>>77084077
Is it time yet
>>
File: 1464909227477.jpg (40 KB, 381x595) Image search: [Google]
1464909227477.jpg
40 KB, 381x595
>>77084150

>what Western Civilization has become

But not what we will be.

We will harden. We will balkanize. We HAVE to find strength in each other, but more importantly, strength in ourselves.

God I love you. I love such a people as accepting and as assuming as the best of you.
>>
>>77084380
You just said a bunch of things everyone knows are true but you haven't given any relevant information or thesis other than
west bad
now it die
>>
>>77084548
>we will balkanize
then it won't be western civilization anymore friendo it will be something new
let me tell you what Western Civilization is:
It's blatant consumerism, loyalty and devotion to corporate businesses
It's unrefined capitalism, where greed and schemes know no bounds
It's weakness, children aren't intrested at all in their country much less in defending it while the adults advocate for more diversity
It's globalism, uniting very different cultures under the same roof built with shoddy construction materiels
It's degeneracy, young being engouraged to "express themselves" sexualy while being exposed to propaganda about "non binary" gender systems
>>
File: statue.jpg (1 MB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
statue.jpg
1 MB, 1200x800
>>77084630

>west bad

West Good. It is the most accepting, tolerant civilization in this, the year of our lord, 2016. it embodies strangth, prosperity, tolerance, and love.

But we must protect ourselves. We must prevail. We are the epitome of the balance of strength and tolerance.

You do not provoke the race that created that atom bomb, yet also a race that fought amongst itself to end slavery.

The self is the whole.
>>
File: sun_tzu_general.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
sun_tzu_general.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>77084630
Because that's the only thing to take away from this.

There is no "fighting against the fall" because every step the West takes brings it one step closer to the fall.

It is only emotional folly and wishful denial that prevents the denizens of the West from accepting its inevitable, nihilistic end.

Nothing can be too powerful or too beautiful without disaster befalling it eventually.

Time. The Greatest Equalizer.
>>
>>77085242
That is true my ching chong ping pong friend, but when something falls, it can get up again
>>
File: 1463169269126.jpg (258 KB, 714x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463169269126.jpg
258 KB, 714x1000
>>77085541
When it rises again, it will be nothing like what it was before.

It is reborn into something else.

Something different.

Something alien.

Transformed.

It will have lost what it once was and the bloom that yields will be twisted.

Misshapen.

Transcendent and unprecedented.
>>
>>77085903
It has already happened and it came back greater than before

See: Roman Empire followed by the Barbarian Kingdsoms tansformed into Modern Europe

And it will happen again
>>
>>77084077

fuck off westfag

we'll make a new civilization without the integrated autism ty
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 462x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 462x318
>>77085541
Time to make western civilisation great again
>>
>>77086004
What will the outcome i keep feeling that the globalist and nwo fagz will win because they always play the victim card and we have no foot to put down without looking like the aggressors
>>
>>77086217
well, you're assuming that the way westerners see the world will stay the same over the following years, but I assure you it's not
>>
File: spengler doom.jpg (9 KB, 215x300) Image search: [Google]
spengler doom.jpg
9 KB, 215x300
kek
>>
>>77086217
>>77086594
you can't fight them, unless you are literally Jesus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAcKDYkhgTo
>>
File: ey yo gurl lemme holla atcha.jpg (2 MB, 2304x3456) Image search: [Google]
ey yo gurl lemme holla atcha.jpg
2 MB, 2304x3456
Dat statue
>>
File: sovietdreams.jpg (50 KB, 388x288) Image search: [Google]
sovietdreams.jpg
50 KB, 388x288
Jews are running the west now

a total failure is imminent....

dont you know what happens to civilizations when jews get at the wheel?

Decay,rot,corruption,degeneracy,tyranny,collapse of order,injustice,DEATH AND BLOODSHED EVERYWHERE!

history repeating itself
>>
>>77084953

you are speaking the language of demoralization and surrender, my friend. but you recognize the darkness. Now you must become the light.

you must seize upon your heritage and uplift your fellow man, let your strength shine forth and rescue the West from the forces of subversion and degeneracy!
>>
>>77084380
Pretty accurate, except for the Middle East, since the antiquity the middle east was always a massive battle ground and an unstable region.
>>
File: 1465744041823.jpg (216 KB, 762x762) Image search: [Google]
1465744041823.jpg
216 KB, 762x762
>>77084077
We will overcome this.
>>
>>77084077
Nations are doomed to fall eventually, but another will rise to take its place from the ashes.

Always a better one.
>>
File: 1464420268962.gif (2 MB, 410x230) Image search: [Google]
1464420268962.gif
2 MB, 410x230
>>77084077

I don't know if western culture can be saved at this point. There is no spirit, no willingness to fight, everybody just thinks about themselves.

But not all is lost, eastern europe will pick up where west has failed.
>>
>>77088561
That's the way it looks like because of practically police states with political opression being heavy.

As always, people are afraid to speak against the main narrative, especially now when they could be shamed nation wide within hours for an offline comment.
>>
>>77088719

Yes it is truly dreadful that in some western countries you can get arrested for as much as posting comments on the internet.

Why did they let this go so far ?
>>
File: stefafterpol.jpg (380 KB, 1750x778) Image search: [Google]
stefafterpol.jpg
380 KB, 1750x778
>>77084077
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.