[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pol why havent we as a species started a nuclear war yet? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: download (17).jpg (7 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
download (17).jpg
7 KB, 284x177
Pol why havent we as a species started a nuclear war yet? I've been playing fallout four recently and it seems like it would be kind of fun
>>
Obongo is too much of a pussy.
>>
>>77083840
Umm. Sorry to upset you and your fantasy , but

No , it wouldn't , and it wouldn't be anything like fallout 4 , because that's a fucking video game

And you wouldn't be able to pause real life to go into your fucking 'inventory' to select the best weapon before you slow time with V.A.T.S to one shot everything like an ultimate bad ass. You would die. A horrible death.

Let me ask you this , have you ever been psychiatrically evaluated before ?
>>
>>77084122
>using v.a.t.s in fallout
pleb
>>
>>77084122
Umm. Sorry to upset you and your post , but

Maybe , perhaps , you could use proper punctuation , because your post is a fucking mess
>>
>>77083840
Fallout 4 is pleb tier and I am willing to assume that most /pol/ users would be the first dead or taken as male "war brides".
>>
Get it because if the world was nuked it'd crash just like all bethesda games
>>
>>77084665
He doesn't represent us.
>>
File: nuclear-weapons.jpg (297 KB, 716x403) Image search: [Google]
nuclear-weapons.jpg
297 KB, 716x403
>>77083840
>Pol why havent we as a species started a nuclear war yet?

According to analysts on the subject, nuclear weapons are actually more of a geostregic weapon. That is, they are more about creating a deterrence through mutually assured destruction. However, humans are actually quite aware of their devastating effect, not just on the intended target(s), but also the possibility of escalation and the environmental effect, so they are actually kind of useless in actual implementation, and more of a brinsman's game, meaning it's something people would do if all is lost and there is literally nothing else can be done.

Nuclear weapons are actually kind of the only things that mankind developed and knew exactly the power of immediately and sought to control.

Even now, the biggest players in the nuclear weapons' game have a goal of completely eliminating these things so they are not used. Humanity as a collective realises that even if a given state loses, it's not worth taking the entirety of mankind of with it.

My personal opinion is that nuclear weapons create more peace than they do harm. Every nation should have them and we won't see war anymore.
>>
>>77083840
Here is how a nuclear war would play out.

Boom boom bright flashes.

You die in a fire.Survive and die from gamma radiation in 5 minutes.

Or wait out "2 weeks" in a shelter and die from starvation or eating irradiated food. 80% die from fallout, starvation/thirst, or the bombs within a month. The other 20% may live about a year.

Wouldnt be able to hunt. Most animals would die from fallout in the first hours. All food not stored in bunkers would be irradiated. Eating irradiated food would destroy your soft tissues.
>>
We will
There's no other end to the grand chessboard

fo3 > fo nv
If you play video games for the "story" you have shit for brains and need to go read a book
>>
>>77084558
Well said, Yank. Good to see you keeping your countrymen in check.

>>77084936
Fuck off cunt. Who's """"""us"""""" you flabbawabba noonga?
>>
>>77083840
because historically nuclear weapons end wars not start them

and the most likely scenario to use them again will most likely have the exact same effect
>>
>>77083840
>autistic retard thinks video games are real life
>>
>>77085202
Despite the fact that there's been several masterpiece games that have great stories and immerse you in a different way that books or movies can.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.