[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pilling my GF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: 1463448812019.png (180 KB, 636x426) Image search: [Google]
1463448812019.png
180 KB, 636x426
>Have qt3.14 Bernie supporter GF
>Hispanic, 9/10
>Traditional, shy girl
>Likes to wear dresses and pink
>Hates Trump bc he's Literally Hitler (TM)
>Hates Shillary because she "doesn't support inter-sectional feminism"
>Was devastated "when" Bernie lost the primaries (a week ago)
>Sad she would have to vote for Shillary
>I decide to go for it
"Well Trump isn't THAT bad, he'd be better for the poor than Trump"
>"WHAT???"
"Seriously, he wants to protect the working class. He even has very similar positions on trade as Bernie
>"Really? But what about the Muslim ban? That's racist!"
Look, if Islam was anything other than a religion, if it were a political party, you'd call it a backwards, totalitarian, sexist cancer

This goes on for a while, but /pol/, I honest to god convinced her. We're #MAGACouple now
>mfw
>>
There is literally no point forcing your ideology or philosophy onto a woman unless you want to strain your relationship with her. By all means, listen to her, try to understand with her, give her opposing view points, but you'll never be able to convince her, especially with cold, logical arguments.
>>
Congrats. Its not always that easy. I just don't discuss politics with my GF. We understand that our views differ and it hasn't been an issue.

She is concerned about ISIS sneaking in among refugees, so at least I know she isn't beyond saving if we started having political discussions. I imagine we will be once election season rolls around.
>>
File: 9283723863278.png (186 KB, 936x590) Image search: [Google]
9283723863278.png
186 KB, 936x590
>>77083466

>mfw when spics can use logic more effectively than white caucasian students
>>
>>77083466
Well the mudslime gunner just gave you more ammo
>>
>>77083744
>Arguments don't work on liberals/women
I am a lib, you nigger. I just recognize how shit Shillary is and how bad Islam is (look at Europe and Britain holy shit) and that convinced me that Trump is the better of the two options. I presented my reasoning to her and I convinced her after a long, relaxed discussion. I know /pol/ wouldn't get that, but it happens IRL
>>
File: 1465135248326.jpg (92 KB, 1060x404) Image search: [Google]
1465135248326.jpg
92 KB, 1060x404
>mfw when I realize Trump is a Berniefag on econ, therefore he's an econ illiterate
>>
>>77083466

christianity and jeweds just as a sexist as islam
>>
>>77083466
>Hispanic
You're either a race mixer or a spic OP., neither are desirable
>>
>>77083466
> better for the poor than Trump
I meant Shillary here. Sorry about that
>>
Nice roleplay OP. You might wanna ask your doc to up your dosage.
>>
>>77083744
Women are whores. If the man is 'good' enough, she will do whatever he wants her to do to be provided for.
>>
>>77084046
She's Puerto Rican. They're basically American at this point. They're even in retarded amounts of debt. What could be more American??
>>
>>77083744
This.
Truth spoken aloud.
>>
degenerate race mixer!
>>
>>77084422
see
>>77084169
>>
>>77083466
nice tale OP
pics or GTFO
OMFG what happened to 4chan.....
>>
>>77083466
<3
>>
>>77083466
Dubs mean kek approves of your union

As do I, 2 thumbs up
>>
File: gf.png (1 MB, 571x841) Image search: [Google]
gf.png
1 MB, 571x841
>>77084671
4chan was always bad

Here she is
>>
>>77083466
you still sound like a cuck tbqh

You let her support Bernie to the end before your "b-but Trump" speech

I bet if she changes her mind and votes for Hillary, you will just sit back and do nothing.
>>
File: 1464241342682.png (582 KB, 538x794) Image search: [Google]
1464241342682.png
582 KB, 538x794
>>77083466

Not good enough for a white girl OP? What a beta cuck.
>>
File: ledon.png (618 KB, 600x611) Image search: [Google]
ledon.png
618 KB, 600x611
>>77085006
Ugh I can tell she looks like a chola, KYS faggot
>>
File: lolsk.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
lolsk.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>77083744
cucked for lyfe
u
c
k
>>
My Asian gf asked me if we would have "nigger traps" around our house and told me today that she hates Muslims.

I was also mentioning how it's probably better that gays were the victims of today's shootings, because besides criminals, because it's hard to find another group that won't even biologically pass on their genes. So I said at least it happened to people who didn't want to reproduce. We then started talking about how the ideal society wouldn't have certain types, and she jokingly said "Jews."

I'm pretty proud. I'm sorry she's not white guys, but she's infinitely better than what you find in most these days.
>>
>>77083850
We make fun of mexican intellectuals on this board a lot, but they're actually smarter than most nig nogs and white liberals.
>>
>>77085006
of course she's fucking fat

lmao. spics, not even once
>>
>>77083744
This.
That's why I always brought fallacies and emotionnal arguments when I speak about politics with women.

Logical discussion are for the men, women need to be scared and disgusted.
>>
Did it with my ex too. She'll be voting Trump come November instead of Hillary
>>
Oh, and I will say this.
Girls are very VERY easy to influence / bend politically. They are usually pretty misinformed on issues and fall for propaganda super easily, so it's never too hard to make them go a certain way. I've seen just as many conservatively raised girls bend liberal as I have the other way around.

It's why the media is so damn successful at making the majority of women globally be liberal. Because they think with feelings and propaganda / going with the crowd, over facts.
>>
>>77083466
You are either a blessed racemixer or a filthy beaner.

You lose anyway
>>
>>77088495
Yeap, and they usually will start behaving like their man in certain situations, like their opinion on politics, jokes etc. I've seen this happen in my relationships too.
>>
>>77086685
Some not all
t.mexican
>>
Proud of a Puerto Rican? Fuck those women are the devil man. Give it some time the bitch is gonna cheat on you sooner or later. Casually bringing Trump up to her is beta as fuck.

If she isn't even a devout Christian you're never gonna truly convince her Trump is the way. Have fun with your fuck toy, and never forget to treat her like the trash she is
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.