[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Our dear NATO ally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
'50 perverts killed in bar': Homophobic headline on Turkish newspaper website with strong ties to country's President Erdogan
- Yeni Akit is a right-wing Turkish paper which has supported Al-Qaeda
- It is known for its hate speech against LGBT groups, Jews and Christians
- Also has strong ties with President Erdogan and his party, the AKP
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3638055/50-perverts-killed-bar-Homophobic-headline-Turkish-newspaper-website-strong-ties-country-s-President-Erdogan.html
>>
>>77082228
Sounds pretty based tbqh.
>>
>>77082228
Do people expect Turkey to not be an Islamic shithole though? If they were cultured then Europe wouldn't be so paranoid about them flooding in.
>>
>>77082228
They say perverts, meanwhile 90% of turkeys higher ups is fucking little boys in the ass.
>>
>i like freedom of speech until it hurts my feelings

-you
>>
>>77082228
Muslims hate faggots, more at eleven.
>>
>>77083961
Its easy to rail on the ruling class without proof
>>
>>77084144
Do some research? they had to put out a new law years and years back to stop all the boyfucking.
One high politician even complained publicially.
And btw. the Arab/Muslim world is THE hightower of faggotry in the world. the double standards are extreme. But let me tell you one thing, they love fucking each other in the ass.
>>
>>77083848
>If they were cultured then Europe wouldn't be so paranoid about them flooding in.

And yet, they flood in anyway.
>>
Don't you worry, when Trump gets elected that islamic, terrorist breeding third world shit dump known as Turkey is getting kicked the FUCK out of NATO.
>>
>>77084340
At least they deal with it. In the west its an open secret and no one does anything about it. See dutroux, saville, so on and so forth.
>>
Let's just forget that /pol/ calls fags degenerates themselves. Please guys, take a step back and see the bigger picture. You are being hypocritical. Hypocrisy will never lead to truth.

I am not defending turkey, but if you really wanna bash them, do it right.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.