[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Usual questions pol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1465765470512.jpg (52 KB, 600x562) Image search: [Google]
1465765470512.jpg
52 KB, 600x562
The Orlando shooter used an automatic gun.

First ilegal infringement, but what else do we know?

>Did he get the AR-15 illegaly?
>Did he added any ilegal modifications?
>Did he cleaned the registry?

I just need this information for the anti-gun avalanche that surely is also coming overhere.
>>
>>77079580

>after every act of terror
>implying all acts of terror are carried out by muslims
>it's the guns fault :DDDDD

>First ilegal infringement, but what else do we know?
who cares m8, murder is illegal and that didn't stop him
>>
>>77079580
>80 million gun owners
>none of them bother to stop these mass shootings by killing the terrorist

What the fuck guys?
>>
>>77079672

But they will go.

>Its piss easy to get a gun in America

And then they will imply that this and most mass shootings are carried with legal guns which we already know is bullshit.
>>
>>77079580
He used a semi automatic rifle, first off.

>No, he passed his background check
>Not released, unlikely though (gun was recently purchased)
>What are you saying?
>>
>>77079580
But it wasnt automatic. It was a semi auto rifle. There is a difference.
>>
>>77079844
>>What are you saying?

Dammit, I trusted the official post when it said that he used an automatic rifle.
>>
>>77079763

Yeah and they will go on to compare the "HUGE SUCCESS" stories in gun control in Britain & Australia (despite the fact that gun control hasn't curbed violent crimes at all, and they're both FUCKING ISLANDS)
>>
>>77079896
Pro-tip: lefties always try to say people use automatic rifles because they are scary. You need a specific license from the ATF to be able to buy and own fully automatic weapons in the US unless you owned them before the automatic weapons ban. That license also gives the feds the right to search your house and property at anytime they choose. You also can't buy them from gun stores either, you have to go to a licensed dealer.

Basically if he used a full auto he was breaking the law.
>>
>>77080315
>Basically if he used a full auto he was breaking the law.

Yeah I know, but I remember that the official post here said that he used an automatic gun.

Well I guess this time he actually used a legal gun after all, damn this doesn't help.
>>
>>77080668
Just focus on the anti gay sentiment if youre debating leftists. He would have killed fags anyway, and you can easily argue that him using a gun saved lives. He could have just as easily rigged a vest or made a few pipe bombs and killed double the number of people. Criminals do not care about the law of the land, thats why they are criminals.
>>
>>77079580
i heard some videos, it was not automatic
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.