[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me finish the joke /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1465752086700.jpg (38 KB, 470x627) Image search: [Google]
1465752086700.jpg
38 KB, 470x627
So a muslim and 50 gay guys walk into a bar..
>>
File: Omar-Mateen.jpg (25 KB, 440x445) Image search: [Google]
Omar-Mateen.jpg
25 KB, 440x445
takes out his gun
>>
PUTS IT DOWN
>>
>>77079005
And none of them come out
>>
and only one gay muslim cums out?
>>
>>77079005
Are you retarded? Here is how the joke goes:
A muslim walks into a gay bar
The muslim says to the bartender, "I'll have 50 shots."
>>
>>77079117
AND STARTS LYIN
>>
File: no more shootings.png (220 KB, 678x587) Image search: [Google]
no more shootings.png
220 KB, 678x587
>>
>>77079005
The bar ran out of shots, so the brought his own.
>>
>>77079212
ok this was funny
>>
and the muslim says the shots are on me boys
>>
>>77079229
First I thought it will be some shitty advertisment,with the end line:" learn this single trick ,click now"
>>
>>77079005
And orders 50 shots for all of them
>>
>>77079212
HAH
>>
The muslim says "I respect that your ways are different from mine. Since I can't drink alcohol I will sit quietly and enrich myself in this environment."

Then, and American Eagle flies through the door and lands on the bar.
>>
>>77080583
Like "LGBT groups HATE HIM! Muslim man figured out how to cure 50 people of homosexuality in less than an hour. Click here to find out how."
>>
>>77079005
>So a muslim and 50 gay guys walk into a bar..
... "Ouch!"
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.