[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do any of you guys smoke weed when you talk about politics? If
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: mg_weed_3446.jpg (43 KB, 475x300) Image search: [Google]
mg_weed_3446.jpg
43 KB, 475x300
do any of you guys smoke weed when you talk about politics? If so, what kind of talk you do?
>>
Weed is degenerate and makes you fat.
>>
>>77078463
coming from a overwight manchild, proably hermit in his basement
fucking jew
>>
>>77078383
I started smoking weed with my co-worker a few weeks ago since we are both here for the summer, and we always end up talking about politics 90% of the time. His parents are from Iraq, but he is actually Chaldean Christian so him and his entire family hate muslims. He also hates niggers and we both agree that of all the races they are the worst.
>>
>>77078702
gay
>>
>>77078873
Is this not what your shitty thread was asking for?
>>
File: fried.jpg (9 KB, 270x187) Image search: [Google]
fried.jpg
9 KB, 270x187
no
but i smoke chicken
>>
>>77078383
No, that shits for niggers.
>>
>>77078463
Not true.

It actually increases your metabolism

Making you hungry

Ie: " man I'm so stoned , I got the munchies "
>>
>>77079058
>not smoking turkey
fag
>>
>>77079225
Sow, that id sure is unfortunate.
>>
>>77078463
>makes you fat.
>increases metabolism
ok, buddy.
>>
>>77079225
>>77079599
nice ID kang
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.