[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Omar Mateen hated gays and killed gays Omar Mateen hated bla
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: 1460459453416.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1460459453416.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
Omar Mateen hated gays and killed gays
Omar Mateen hated blacks and killed blacks

Why does /pol/ dislike him when he just did what you wanted to do. Don't you want to see gays and blacks killed?
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-orlando-nightclub-shooter-20160612-snap-story.html
>>
>>77078018
BECAUSE THE FIREARMS I WORKED HARD FOR AND PAYED FOR COULD BE BANNED

BECAUSE MY RIGHTS AS A US CITIZEN COULD BE STRIPPED OVER SOME AUTISTIC SAND NIGGER
>>
>>77078018
Because this filthy Afghan stole OUR job
>>
>>77078018
Jokes on you.
/pol/ hates everyone equally.
You must be not /new/ here
>>
>>77078060
but this is what the beginnings of a social and ethnic cleansing look like. At least his victims were nonwhites mostly niggers and puerto ricans(who are partially niggers)
>>
>>77078018
/pol/ isnt just the edgy b-tier kiddos angry at their parents

its also people just looking for alternate news venues free from political correctness

sorry to burst your worldview bubble
>>
>Once, when he saw an African American man driving past, Gilroy recalled, Mateen said he wished he could "kill all" blacks, referring to them with the N-word.

BASED
>>
>>77078018

Because If you kill the faggots they win
>>
>>77078018

Because in the end he murdered American citizens, adhered to a lifestyle that directly contrasts and calls for the destruction of our way of life, and was an enemy of the United States of America as a whole.
>>
File: 211_1000.jpg (239 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
211_1000.jpg
239 KB, 750x1334
Mixed people are the most attractive.

Can't wait to have mixed racial grandchildren :)
>>
>Don't you want to see Gays and Blacks killed?

Not unless they're Marxists.
>>
>>77078018
I'm sorry some autistic Islamic fat ass decided to shoot up a bunch of fags at their safe spot , but unfortunately that isnt grounds for confiscating the guns of my law obiding self . sorry feds. Fuck off , again. Lol

Do some militas need to randomly take over the white house one day to show the american people. That we run this bitch..not congress. Not the president. WE THE PEOPLE.

WE
THE
PEOPLE

RUN THIS MOTHER FUCKING PURPLE MOUNTAIN MAJESTIC FUCKING LAND BITCH
>>
File: 1465750898629.gif (4 MB, 175x175) Image search: [Google]
1465750898629.gif
4 MB, 175x175
>>77078018
Because we hate sand-niggers too.
>>
>>77078697
more than true niggers and queers?
>>77078634
you're guns aren't going away bro. If anything you'll probably get a government subsidy for new guns
>>
>>77078419
>adhered to a lifestyle that directly contrasts and calls for the destruction of our way of life
no, he didn't, Islam calls for the destruction of liberalism/leftism/etc
Not "our way of life".
The lifestyle of liberals & sodomites is not the average Americans lifestyle

>and was an enemy of the United States of America
Muslims hate the US for historical & current reasons.
The guy was a fucking afghan, do you think afghans don't have 100% legitimacy in their hatred of the US?

Fixing modern problems is always gonna involve killings & murders, the muslims just have more balls than the west these days, which is why we're losing.
>>
>>77079122
>The guy was a fucking afghan, do you think afghans don't have 100% legitimacy in their hatred of the US?
but his targets were faggots, niggers, and spics. He didn't dare touch the all mighty whitey
>>
>>77078018
I don't hate niggers or faggots, I just want kikes to stop insisting my gentile children are niggers and faggots.

I want the inbred bignosed khazar banksters to stop ghettofying everything with perfidy and usury while gaslighting everyone that they are only imagining things fall apart. I want "gentrification" and the media theme of stupid blondes to be acknowledged as the ethnic slurs promoted by inbred supremacist globalist jewry.

I want all Americans to stop being intentionally poisoned by rivers of chemicals, modern rivers of lethe to dull shiksa, goyum minds of the insect, cattle/tribes with endless ancient infrastructure lead pipes and lobbyist promoted fracking around gentile population centers.

I want mossad to stop provoking stupid muzzies to do retarded things to their gloryhole boyfriends just because they are a repressed homosexual ex-dancing boy for the bignosed saudi kike royals.

And I come to 4chan to express these views because they are censored practically everywhere else.
>>
>>77078018
But anon, this is a board of peace.
#manyuklivesmatter.
>>
>>77078018
>Omar Mateen hated blacks and killed blacks

"Florida public records confirm that Mateen had a permit to carry a concealed weapon and was a licensed security guard, first at a facility for juvenile delinquents and later for G4S, a security company."

> a facility for juvenile delinquents

Well now we know where he learned to hate blacks.
>>
>>77078018
>liking someone for doing your job for you
cuck.
>>
>>77078060
>California
We know you don't have any guns, Anon.
>>
>>77079122
Huh, really thinks you make. I'm now a #derkasherpasherpa
>>
>>77079371
You..... I like you
>>
I don't dislike him. I don't have any feelings about this shit at all. I'm infinitely more upset by Islamic terrorism being used as a means to attack the Second Amendment and blame every group except those actually responsible than I am about the loss of life.
>>
>>77079122

>Islam calls for the destruction of liberalism/leftism/etc

And then some, they don't just limit it to leftists.
This guy targeted a gay club because that's what was easy and available.

ISIS is a hardcore Islamic fundamentalist group, they hate nearly everything about the average Western lifestyle. You think they would spare you because you are a right-wing straight white male? No they would fucking chop your head off too. They threaten all of our ways of life, collectively, as westerners.

>do you think afghans don't have 100% legitimacy in their hatred of the US?

Do you think any of the people he killed have anything to do with what we did to their nation? If he hated the actions we took in Afghanistan he would have targeted people responsible for them, not bystanders, most of whom probably weren't even old enough to understand the conflict when it started, let alone make a decision about it. Hell most of them probably couldn't even find Afghanistan on a map.
>>
Edgelord faggots pretending to like a filthy mudslime pushing his Sharia agenda. Despicable. Gays aren't trannies, they might be weird but they're not mentally ill. You faggots all jack off to trannies who are gay anyway.
>>
>>77078018
>board that loves boipucci
>says gays are degenerate

Well, /pol/?
>>
yes i like seeing blacks and gays killed, but only if those lives can't be used to take something away from me - like gun rights
>>
>>77079997
and yes their goal is to disarm law abiding average americans, notice how both bolshevik "alt-left" run RT and the zionist mainstream media are pushing that agenda... and gun sales are through the roof... guess who sells most of them...
>>
>>77078018
Yeah yeah he hated niggers and fags. Thats, great but he was still a Muslim and he's making it harder for me to publicly own a gun.
>>
>>77078419
Are you retarded? You are a threat to the current American lifestyle as well. Why don't you kill yourself? Oh yeah, your version of extremism is 'right'.
>>
>>77081904
How is he "a threat to" anything?
>>
File: not-like-this.gif (731 KB, 280x160) Image search: [Google]
not-like-this.gif
731 KB, 280x160
>>77078018
> Don't you want to see gays and blacks killed?
>>
>>77081624
In the new shiesty, ass-stabby, modern world of anticommons and cultural sabotage their is a corporate concept called "planned obsolecence" or "manufactured breakage" ...

...its that one seal that just seems to disintigrate, that one plastic part, that is not possible to order a replacement of, and was sure to break over time... "what were the manufacturers thinking putting this here?" you say?

They were thinking you should buy another.
>>
>>77078557
Kek I can't imagine what I'd do to a bitch if I was ever sent that
>>
>>77078557
>Girl wears contacts
>OMG she is so gorgeous I have never seen such a beautiful eyes
/pol/ is the dumbest board by a massive margin
>>
>>77082293
you can manufacture the breakage of previously held rights similarly... overcomplicate effective systems and insert fault parts...destroy people, companies, countries... destabilize with "scramble phase" divisions and disruptions...the the vultures feed on the chaos and fog of war...then time for another round of neoliberal "blueprint phase" perfidy
>>
>>77078018
This shooting reveals that
1) The shooter was with isis
2) Was interviewed several times by the FBI
>one because he had lashed out at co-workers, rambled on about ISIS
>another because he was in chatroom with an ISIS suicide bomber
3) Was on a watch list
4) Managed to land a job with a high profile security company
5) Managed to procure documentation to acquire police/military grade weaponry irrespective of him being on a terrorist watch list
6) Worked under orders of the DHS to illegally traffic humans through the southern boarder, usurping federal law, constitutional law and international law

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-12/orlando-shooter-worked-security-company-which-tranports-illegal-immigrants-deep-insi
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/local/fort-pierce-apartment-building-evacuated-has-ties-/nrfFf/
http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/dhs-quietly-moving-releasing-vanloads-illegal-aliens-away-border/
https://judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/judd-testimony-2.4.16.pdf
>>
>>77082910
and yet the media will pass off these facts as the left spins this as another "ISLAMPHOBIA NEEDS TO STOP" shit
>>
>>77078940

>more than true niggers and queers?

Yes, because we have more chance of removing them i the near future.
>>
>>77078174
Them damn chalky cumskins need to get off my board. This board is for bronze skins only.
>>
>>77078018
> disagreeing with someone means I want them dead
Fuck you. That's some SJW shit right there
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.