[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why nobody in Pulse had a gun? thought it was america
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1443932490553.gif (3 MB, 284x309) Image search: [Google]
1443932490553.gif
3 MB, 284x309
Why nobody in Pulse had a gun? thought it was america
>>
they're gay and guns are icky
>>
gun free zones kek
>>
place sells alcohol = no guns

pretty resonable tho
>>
>>77076373
fags are a majority leftists
>>
Ironic that I would assume most in there were pro gun control and yet probably wished they had one and knew how to use it in that moment
>>
Bothers me more that out the 100+ people there, not a single one of them tried to stop the shooter

I don't understand why homos get /fit/ and never use their strength

Like buying a gun but not owning bullets baka desu senpai
>>
>>77076669
https://youtu.be/DZgMiFVFvK4
>>
>>77076373
Because they were in their safe space.

And my gf fucking freaks out when I tell her I'm cc if we go to the grocery store.

Like , BITCH , SOMEONE HAS TO BE PREPARED. IM NOT GONNA BE A VICTIM TO THAT SHIT.
I'm assessing the situation , exiting and running for my life if possible or if not MAG DUMP to the best of my ability in the direction of the shooter and PRAY that pussy has no firearm discipline ...
>>
>>77076569
underrated post
>>
>>77076373
Because no guns allowed in bar, not to mention they're gay liberals.
Safe space prevents gun violence, didn't you hear?
>>
>>77076373
They're fags. The only thing on them that can kill people is AIDS.
>>
A few of them were packing, trust me.
>>
You're not allowed to bring weapons into bars/clubs. Most clubs will pat people down.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.