[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people care so much about assigning blame during a tragedy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
Why do people care so much about assigning blame during a tragedy? What's the point?
>>
>>77075372
if you don't slide, you get slid on.

shameful world we live in desu senpai
>>
File: autism.gif (537 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
537 KB, 480x270
Because an 'us and them' mentality makes things more entertaining. Can't be morally superior if you don't.
>>
why the fuck not

what other shit are we going to do in this life?
>>
>>77075372
The blame itself isn't constructive. What matters is finding solutions. When one demographic, one that this site vilifies regularly perpetrates a mass shooting, a lot of people on here see one viable solution as limiting that demographic's access to the US.
>>
>>77075372
Why do you think people should not assign blame during a man-made tragedy?
>>
File: Wel'll Show Him Dubs.jpg (74 KB, 670x474) Image search: [Google]
Wel'll Show Him Dubs.jpg
74 KB, 670x474
>>77075372
To find out what the problem is and fix it so it doesn't happen again, whether it is gun control, Muslims, or both
>>
we didn't have this problem before muslims were in the US. The US actually used to be a nice place and some people want it back the way it was.
>>
If you know the root of the problem you can remove it so it doesn't return.

Stupid 3 year old fuck question.
>>
its fun
>>
>>77075372
>assigning blame
because these kind of people are most likely gonna do it again

remove kebab
deus vult
>>
>>77075372
Because muslims aren't invited to space

>moon bar 3031
>Fatima and Muhammad XXV bust through the door with automatic assault lazers
>kill everyone

>moon president at press conference "islam is a religion of peace and the jihadist moon sect Sunnis are the problem !! "
>>
The sooner you find the cause, the more tragedies you can prevent. I didn't expect a liberal cuck to understand this simple fact, I'm not surprised you're even asking this.
>>
>>77075372
because you want to know who is responsible for what happened, so you can avoid those people and be watchful.
you see people recognize patterns and make decisions based on them. if muslims kill white people, white people will avoid muslims, because they have learned, that muslims will kill them.
>>
>>77075515
right answer
>>77075631
>>77075993
>>77075592
braindead answer I expected
>>77075632
>>77075534
Also acceptable
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.