[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie Sanders speaks about Orlando, while wife and others are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: what a dick.png (368 KB, 571x387) Image search: [Google]
what a dick.png
368 KB, 571x387
I just saw the press conference that Bernie Sanders gave about the Orlando shooting and his wife, a man behind her, and others were laughing and joking around while he was speaking. Are people really going to elect these stupid fucks?
>>
File: AHAHAHAHAHA.png (324 KB, 768x708) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHAHAHA.png
324 KB, 768x708
I reverse imaged my pic to see if I could get a better shot of the people behind him, a lot of them were laughing and this is what google image said.
>>
>>77073706
Lmao
>>
>>77073518
This is just too good, sauces?
>>
>>77073706
Btfo
>>
>>77073518
BERNIE'S WIFE CRISIS ACTOR CONFIRMED
>>
>>77073706
delete your account.
>>
>>77073706
Accurate tho
>>
>>77074055
I just saw it on the TV, watching the news. I tried googling the actual interview because they showed more of the crowd behind him. The one guy behind his wife even started cracking up after the others realized the cameras were on.

It just said he was at his home in Vermont.
>>
>>77074389
I feel pity for the guy.
>>
>>77073518
>elect
He already lost you retarded baboon
>>
File: hillary pac.jpg (146 KB, 666x633) Image search: [Google]
hillary pac.jpg
146 KB, 666x633
>>77074650
>>
>>77073518

Is this a composite video? Is Sanders and the people in the background in the same physical location? Or is he in a green screen studio, and pasted in. Is he even real?

They can CGI people now.
>>
The woman on the right is sending a blink code.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiJJXJpI5vg
>>
>>77073706
JUST
>>
>>77075214
The were first showing Trumps and Hillary's twitter/facebook responses then they said they were going to Sanders home in Vermont then he walked up to the microphone and started speaking while they were laughing and joking in the background. The pic I posted was from the interview but I can't find the video. The video is much better because it shows everyone. I'm thinking it was on Foxnews cause I was channel surfing at the time.
>>
Is the blinking chick on the right the actress that plays Trump?
>>
>>77075876
Where did you find that? That was the interview.
>>
File: hernievstrump.png (3 MB, 2544x1184) Image search: [Google]
hernievstrump.png
3 MB, 2544x1184
>>77073518
>omg guys we're going to tell them we need gun control
>we're going to tell them THEY need to disarm while we import more Muslims
>holy fuck lol

That's what was going on
>>
Here it is but it's zoomed in on Bernie because I think someone knew it looked real bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiJJXJpI5vg
>>
>>77075344
Why do we care about this loser?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.