[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"the only thing that can stop a good guy with a gun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: PD8102OF.jpg (44 KB, 579x480) Image search: [Google]
PD8102OF.jpg
44 KB, 579x480
>"the only thing that can stop a good guy with a gun is a bad guy with a gun"
If nobody was allowed to have them in the first place, no shootings would happen.

>"2 million people prevent and stop crimes with their firearms"
That number is over exaggerated, more people are killed or shot than saved by guns.

Guns do more harm than good.
Just give them up already.
>>
>>77071846
>If nobody was allowed to have them in the first place, no shootings would happen.

Even police? They seem to do a lot of shootings in your country even if the victim didn't have a gun themselves :^)
>>
just disappear 1,2 billion guns
plz i cant be wrong about mudslimes being progressive
>>
>>77071846
It amazes me how it's so hard for some people to understand that violent criminals can get a hold of weapons even if they're banned, and we'll be totally defenseless.

Once a government disarms the population, they can do whatever they want. The population has no way to stop them. You can vote, but they can pack the ballets, control the media, even do fraudulent vote counts to control the vote. So, what can the people really do about it? Nothing.
>>
>>77071846
A grand total of 10,000 people are killed each year by firearms.
About half of which are blacks.

The 30,000 number includes suicide, that doesn't count.
>>
>>77071846
>If nobody was allowed to have them in the first place, no shootings would happen.

Banning guns isn't going to fix the problem. Deporting psychotic extremists will.
>>
File: 1459996797368.jpg (36 KB, 798x770) Image search: [Google]
1459996797368.jpg
36 KB, 798x770
>>77071846
>this is cucks really believe
>>
>>77071846
Nice try kike, but you don't understand the difference between legal and illegal gun crime.
>>
>>77071846
this is the last time im going to say this

Black market guns are 1000x easier to purchase and much cheaper. Taking guns out of the hands of Americans wont even touch the black market and business for black market guns will explode literally and figuratively.

When I was 14 year old living in a blue state with very strict gun laws I could have easily purchased an AK with a pistol grip + ammo for a few hundred dollars. Cartels move that shit through the border with no effort.
>>
>>77071846
>allowed
you fucked up right there and invalidated your argument
>criminals only do what they're allowed
you sound this fucking stupid
>>
File: Gun problem.jpg (134 KB, 800x552) Image search: [Google]
Gun problem.jpg
134 KB, 800x552
>>77071846

As soon as the government disarms itself.
>>
>>77071846
> If nobody was allowed to kill others in the first place, no killings would happen
>>
>gunfree zone
>50 people dead

yeah just ban guns guys
>>
File: stensmgs.jpg (30 KB, 614x272) Image search: [Google]
stensmgs.jpg
30 KB, 614x272
>>77071846
Guns will never dissapear they will just change.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.