[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There was more than one shooter in Orlando incident
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
File: Untitled.png (166 KB, 508x527) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
166 KB, 508x527
I'm hearing from quite a few people that the media is trying to cover something up..

https://twitter.com/juwanshepherd/status/742089803718524928

they literally cut that guy off right as he said something about someone blocking the door.

another pic coming
>>
File: Untitled2.png (15 KB, 496x133) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
15 KB, 496x133
mind you all these people live in orlando
>>
if this thread said H A P P E N I N G with a picture of ron paul I would have replies by now.. they're covering some shit up here
>>
File: rip in paul.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
rip in paul.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>
>>77068638
There was another pair of gay guys that held the door closed after getting out of the building, the guy in the interview described that happening and then the interview with the one that was holding the door closed described the same events.

there are already multiple threads about it.
>>
>>77069448
why would anyone hold the door closed
>>
File: 33353837.jpg (38 KB, 316x201) Image search: [Google]
33353837.jpg
38 KB, 316x201
>>77068638
>>77069448

Link to video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ35V0etHiM&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>77069825
The same reason they fuck each other in the ass.
They're fucking stupid.
>>
>>77069825

Because they thought the killers (they thought there were multiple) were coming to kill them, so they essentially locked the other gays inside.
>>
>>77069837
there is an interview with the gay guy that held the door closed where he admits to it.

This isn't that video and I didn't bookmark it, but im sure you could google. im too lazy to spoonfeed you and 10000 other anons today.
>>
>>77069825
narcissism and faggotry go hand in hand
>>
File: Lake.jpg (22 KB, 448x323) Image search: [Google]
Lake.jpg
22 KB, 448x323
I hope someone recorded the police chatter available during these events.

I went back and listened to the police chatter from Aurora's shooting and was surprised to hear police talking about another suspect running away.

Listened to the live police chatter the night the Boston bombers were killed. A LOT of extra people were involved.

Any links for police chatter for this one yet?
>>
hold door
>>
this guy's story kinda doesnt seem plausible cause there were no automatic weapons involved
>>
File: how.gif (1 MB, 250x190) Image search: [Google]
how.gif
1 MB, 250x190
>>77068638

>Decide to leave pol for a while
>Miss the biggest happening of the year

This can only happen to me.
>>
>>77070133
also cant find this but thanks for being helpful
>>
>>77068638
Well yeah it wouldnt surprise me if they were.

Back in 2013 when the Boston Marathon Bombings occured the media immediately announced that there were two bombers and what happened? The brothers got jumpy and killed a cop in a frantic panic to get out of the area.

If you think about it, hiding the fact that there was another gunman give him a false sense of security and will make him less likely to make a rash decision before they spring a trap and corner him.
>>
>>77069825
i think we all know who did it
>>
>>77070554
aww you're sweet.

Here is the link to the guy admitting to holding the door closed.

took me a few times to find it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovHILylMhDs
>>
>two guys who get away drive to miami today
>hanging around outside a gay club waiting
>>
>>77071196
>last call in 30 minutes

my body is ready
>>
>>77070520
I guarantee there'll be bigger happenings this year.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.