[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can Liberals justify open borders?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: MexicoRapesUSA.png (157 KB, 1100x806) Image search: [Google]
MexicoRapesUSA.png
157 KB, 1100x806
Liberals are supposed to be very anti-rape.

If Mexico is penetrating the United States without consent and blowing it's load inside of us, is that not the most heinous kind of rape there is?

Trump wants to make it so that we can't be raped, that we will have to consent before being penetrated.

Why is this a bad thing?

Are you a rapist?
>>
>"There is only one race; the human race"

>"Humans are not illegal"

>"It WAS Mexico anyways"

>"We didn't cross the border, the border crossed us"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CytcX2uG5-s
>>
Friendly reminder that leftist s in general aren't much related with logic. They would want everything and the opposite of everything, at the same time.
>>
>>77068615
Bernie Sanders is against open borders though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0
>>
>>77069019

You ever notice how whenever Leftist cause violence, headlines never assign blame to them?

>"There was violence"
>"Violence erupts"

Meanwhile, if it's clear some right-wing caused it, they always assign the blame.

>"Right-wing loony does so-and-so!"

It's sad.
>>
>Trump wants to make it so that we can't be raped, that we will have to consent before being penetrated.
>Why is this a bad thing?
The arguments above do most of the thing, but there is also the fact that building a beautiful shiny wall would disturb the status-quo
>Are you a rapist?
See flag

For the love of everything that's good let trump win, I am sick of deportees and migrants becoming criminals in my city because they want to cross and thus they do not get any jobs. It should be followed by mass deportation, but be kind and help us send them to their countries, we (authorities, general public and I) do not want them staying here. While that's happening Mexico should stop letting people help migrants, we should make them know that they are not welcome here anymore unless they come here to work.
>>
File: kzdp2w.jpg (43 KB, 600x343) Image search: [Google]
kzdp2w.jpg
43 KB, 600x343
>>77069607
>For the love of everything that's good let trump win, I am sick of deportees and migrants becoming criminals in my city because they want to cross and thus they do not get any jobs. It should be followed by mass deportation, but be kind and help us send them to their countries, we (authorities, general public and I) do not want them staying here. While that's happening Mexico should stop letting people help migrants, we should make them know that they are not welcome here anymore unless they come here to work.

It sounds like they are to you what Libcucks are to us.

They Libcucks don't like our laws and don't want to Make America Great Again, and threaten to leave if we don't capitulate to their demands.

We both seem to have this problem. Why can't we team up and just send both your undesirables and our undesirables to Sweden?
>>
>>77069370
Well, in that way you are of course creating an enemy, a very clear one (Right-wing loonis in this case) and they "learn" that the trade that was used to identify these people is the problem. If you do not however then there is no threat of a bigger "problem", it all boils down to just some crazy people, they judge the attackers as individuals instead of a group.
>>
>>77069088
>All x are y
Not an argument. Try again.
>>
>>77069977
>it all boils down to just some crazy people
Well, we're all "crazy" or irrational in our own ways, but they just seem to take the cake.

It can be said of everyone that we only like logic when it furthers our agendas, but that can be applied to Libs in almost every case.
>>
>>77069970
Because the media won't let the general public see that we have many common goals, and that the things we want are not incompatible, you want peace and jobs for Americans; we want peace, security and a strong neighbor.
There are still many variables to think trough, this is one of them that I would want to bring up since it is kind related:
>Physical wall (in part build by Mexico, not like the last one was not builded by us in a way)
>More security
>It's your country, so why would I care about all the money that goes to maintaining it
>But guess who cares
>Narcos
>Illegal money can't flow
>Drugs can't come inside the U.S.
>Guns do not enter Mexico
Los Zetas are a criminal grout made mostly by ex-militarist men. They do not have access to the drug flow, do they resort to Hit-men, sex-trafficking, kidnapping, all that sort of fun stuff.
>Now imagine this to every Cartel
>They are not going to let their money go away
>They are not whillingly loosing power

The only thing I can thin of is for the U.S. to become bro and: Arm us better, help us to take down their power while the government (of course not the current one) solves the root of the problem (poverty). And pray to every god we have that the U.S. does not go full Platt on us.
>>
>implying the US isnt asking to be raped.
>>
>>77071129
>"Just look at that wall, no crocodiles, no crazy space magic. It was asking to be crossed"
>>
>>77071129
Just because the US dresses slutty doesn't mean she's asking for rape, you bigoted misogynist!
>>
>>77072532
all sluts are asking for it.
>>
>>77073214
America was asking for it
>>
>>77073214
>>77073948
She's not a slut!

She's just sexually hyperactive.
>>
>>77074107
I am a migrant in need of some help down there... Your move
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.