[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another question about the shooting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 20
File: wtf.jpg (16 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
16 KB, 500x200
How the fuck did ONE guy kill over 50 people? He was only armed with a gun, a rifle, and a mysterious device that was never even used. He was either a really fucking good shot and was 100% strapped with bullets, or something more plausible happened. There's no way one guy could pull off the second-deadliest terrorist attack in American history with a fucking RIFLE.
>>
>>77068235
You do know a single bullet can pass through multiple people, right.
>>
people are bitches, especially in fucking orlando.
>>
>>77068235
He lined them up and executed them. It's not necessarily difficult.
>>
>>77068235
Clubs are crowded and bullets penetrate so it's not that outlandish.
>>
>>77068314
Yes, and some people were hit with several bullets. I'd say that evens it out a little. I think it's highly unlikely that many people would be killed by a bullet that passed through another person unless they were hit in a critical area like the head or heart.

Even if that's a contributing factor, this guy did an unbelievably good job of murdering people considering what came before him. There have been mass shootings with more than one gunman that didn't have half the effect this guy did. The only thing that could beat him was four fucking airplanes.
>>
File: Inside the Federal Reserve.webm (2 MB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
Inside the Federal Reserve.webm
2 MB, 900x506
If the rifle was full auto I could see it happening but it was a semi auto ar-15...
>>
>>77068514
How did he keep them from running? Also, why hasn't anyone tried this before if it's so effective?
>>
>>77068235
Dense crowd in an open area. Spraying in all directions will result in a lot of hits.

Plus it became a hostage situation so a lot of the fags who got wounded ended up bleeding out and dying.
>>
>>77068235

>ONE guy

There were at least 2, but reportedly 3 shooters.

Two of them are still on the loose.
>>
>>77068979
Okay. This is the "more plausible" scenario I was waiting to hear about. But it looks like every major publisher is claiming it was just one guy.
>>
>>77068235
Another false flag.
>>
>>77068314
5.56 is a terrible penetrator. It will get stopped by 3 sheets of sheet rock, where a 9mm will go through 15-20.
>>
Muslims train hard with their guns, because at heart they are not liberals.

Liberals just worship their pig dicks.
>>
>>77068235
Obamas right
need more muslims
get rid of sodom infestation
>>
>>77068783
It's called a gun-free zone. Shooter can aim and reload all he feels like because he's the only one armed.
>>
File: 1465791688876.png (326 KB, 1015x580) Image search: [Google]
1465791688876.png
326 KB, 1015x580
>>77069126
If this is true, they're trying to cover it up.
>>
>>77068235

What do you think is more realistic? That people panic and freeze up, fully knowing that they're going to die, yet holding onto that sliver of hope that somehow they won't, or that upon realization of what's happening they rush the shooter with disregard of their own lives in order to stop him and prevent further victims?

This is not a video game. 99% of people wouldn't act that way. Regardless of what people say that 9/11 was, the fact remains that the people on board the planes were innocents. Again, it's irrelevant if the planes themselves caused the towers to collapse or if it was an inside job. What I'm getting at is that all of those passengers, some knowing that they're most likely going to die, didn't lift a finger to stop what was unfolding.

People are simply too scared. They rarely, if ever, realistically consider the possibility of death, much less face such a scenario on a regular basis from which they could learn how to deal with it.

Regardless of what you say OP, you'd most likely freeze in your tracks in that situation as well.
>>
>>77068235

1. crowded place. + loud. so first shots weren't probably taken seriously.
2. the shooter was lucky to have 3 hours to kill 50, usually they dont get more than 5-20 minutes.
3. he had high capacity magazines. so ammuntion was no problem. Just search and kill.
>>
>>77068235
There were another two people the media doesnt show them as to not alarm there others in the free that are dangerous and armed and muslim
>>
>>77069929
Huh? I was never arguing that people didn't freeze up when he started shooting, and I don't doubt that they did. But as soon as one person started running, mob mentality would take over and everyone would run with them. My point is that there have been dozens of other shooters in this guy's exact same position that didn't come close to the killcount he got.
>>
>>77068979
One got captured, one is dead. No idea on the third.
>>
>>77068235
>He was either a really fucking good shot
It isn't that difficult to kill unarmed stationary people from close range
>>
File: 1456034917381.jpg (46 KB, 483x643) Image search: [Google]
1456034917381.jpg
46 KB, 483x643
>>77069929
>What I'm getting at is that all of those passengers, some knowing that they're most likely going to die, didn't lift a finger to stop what was unfolding.
What about the plane that crashed in a Pennsylvania field because the passengers attacked the terrorists?
>>
>>77068235

He stood in front of the one door people were trying to get out of, and shot the fuck out of them.
>>
>>77068235
1. There were others, as some claim
2. He was prepared, a trained shot with tons of ammo
3. He doubletapped everyone on the floor
4. Targets panicked and didn't seek proper cover

pick as many as you like
>>
>>77070404

You need to consider the layout of the building, the time he had to freely shoot people before they started running, the destructive power of his weapon of choice & his accuracy with it, not to mention the amount of people present in the building / at the location itself.

Do we know if the building had a back exit? Did it even have windows? A lot of night clubs don't. And with some careful planning and knowledge of the layout of the building, potential escape routes such as a back exit can be blocked to prevent escape.
>>
>>77070578
that was 1 out of 5 planes
>>
>>77068799
>Also, why hasn't anyone tried this before if it's so effective?

It happened in france a few months ago in case you don't remember.

Why doesn't it happen too much here? Two reasons, I'd guess.

1. The FBI runs the largest (fake) terrorist recruitment organization in the country to coax dummies into pledging allegiance to ISIS when they're actually talking to a government agent.

2. The number of people in the US who are smart enough not to fall for this and willing to kill multiple people (thereby killing themselves in the process) is fairly low. I don't want to jinx anything, but if you were fucking nuts and wanted to pull something like this off next week, what would stop you?
>>
>>77069893
What incentive does the government have in not letting us know there is a shooter on the loose? They had no problem shutting down the entire greater boston area for three days and turning Watertown into a war zone.
>>
>>77069458

No it fucking won't, are you high?
>>
>>77070578

I said in my post that 99% of the people wouldn't act that way. Most people are followers, not leaders, but if a leader type exists among those on board and starts to act, many can start following him in hope of a better outcome. I really can't talk about the details of every shooting / terror attack. I'm just sharing what I know about human psychology. It's all very situational. People act differently according to what they're facing. There's a higher possibility that people would try and stop an assailant armed with a knife than one armed with a gun, much less one with an assault weapon.
>>
>>77070330
Unfortunately people don't realize their odds of survival are higher if they scram and follow the exit signs rather than staying in obvious hiding spots like bathrooms stalls.

I can't really blame them though. They probably all thought there were multiple shooters blocking exits. And the hiding spots are comfortable until the shooter comes in the room I suppose. I really hope I never find myself in this situation. I work in a government office and I wouldn't be surprised if one of the higher-ranking people are on this kill list the press is talking about today.
>>
why didn't the people in the club just rush at him? if you're getting shot at and chances are you are going to die, why not try to use the adrenaline going through you to stop the person?
>>
>>77070578
This was the last plane to go down. People had heard from family members they spoke with via airphones about the news. They knew they were destined to hit a building. A few hours earlier the idea that a civillian plane would be used as a missile after being hijacked was pretty unthinkable
>>
>>77069929
one of the hijacked planes was heading for the pentagon and the people on-board took back control but nobody could fly and the pilots were dead so they just crashed it in a field

must've been fucking insane for those people, knowing they were all going to die but still making sure they didn't crash into something else
>>
>>77071480
See >>77069929
>>
File: 1448938191000.jpg (87 KB, 520x638) Image search: [Google]
1448938191000.jpg
87 KB, 520x638
>>77068235
Some selfish fags ran out the back and barricated the door to prevent the shooter from running after them. Ironically also trapping the rest of the gaylords with the shooter.
>>
What are you taught when you hear gunfire as a child, you get to the ground and try to minimize yourself. Which just means for the active shooter it's like fish in a barrel. Plus a club is dark and the people were likely inebriated as all fuck, or fucked up on some other illicit drugs, further lowering their cognitive skills. And from what I've seen of the place, the escape routes are not exactly numerous. Plenty of people tried to hide, rather than run, likely because they were paralyzed with fear, which is more free kills.

Basically I completely believe he killed that many by himself in a packed club. Real life isn't like the movies.
>>
>>77071379
It was a room full of fairies and women. What do you expect?
>>
>>77071727
No no no please don't let this be true
>>
>>77068235
Gays are on drugs and lots of sex going on. They are in their own world reaching orgasm. Gunman went berserk seeing all this degeneracy.
>>
File: 3yA1DhE.jpg.png (180 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
3yA1DhE.jpg.png
180 KB, 640x1136
>>77068235
Do you really trust the media to tell you the truth about what happened?
>>
I saw a muslim looking man at the gas station today. As I left he tried to ask me something, going "excuse me mr, excuse me. Do you have a second mister" and I straight up ignored him while whistling America the Great.

Everyone was giving him the cold shoulder. It was great. Fuck muslims.
>>
File: JNFuSGc.png (77 KB, 1009x483) Image search: [Google]
JNFuSGc.png
77 KB, 1009x483
>>77071859
It's so beautiful.

I have this from that other place, but I think there's another screenshot from somewhere else.
>>
>not dying a glorious death by storming the attacker

>2016

Why are Americans such pussies
>>
>>77071379
Typically someone has to man up to start that rush. Which also means that person is super fucking dead, because that is the one the gunman sees first. Basically, self preservation keeps most people from suicide missions, even if you end up dead anyway.
>>
>>77071957
just like the batman shooter. two more guys seen by witnesses and never caught.

obviously pros, by the level of carnage. I wonder if we'll get another patsy suspect so drugged he cant see straight.
>>
>>77068235
Because one of the faggots blocked the emergency exit, leaving him plenty of time to shoot the other people trapped therein.
>>
>>77071859
>>77072052

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheReal_Minnema/status/742171078844284929

>>77072724
sounds like they're fucking each other over...
>>
>>77071727
if you think thats true youre a fucking dumbass. Panicked people dont stop for fucking construction projects or to make some huge noise while they're 'hiding' in an alleyway with clear routes to freedom. This is part of a pattern of 'terror attacks' with an incrementally increasing death toll that will continue until American civilians have been disarmed.

Like in the previous ones, organized steps were taken to ensure maximum loss of life.
>>
>>77068235
Supposedly some fag barricaded a door and trapped all the buttbuddies in there to get gunned down
>>
>>77072937
Who gives a fuck? A guy associated with ISIS got the best terrorist killstreak.

In a gay nightclub.

He's even better than Dorner
>>
>>77073076

you know chris dorner only had like 3 kills right? He wasn't even a so-called "mass shooter"
>>
File: 1457304777763-b.jpg (449 KB, 1041x789) Image search: [Google]
1457304777763-b.jpg
449 KB, 1041x789
>>77068609
Shit if 1 person had AIDS and got shot and that bullet passes through him, and hits you and you survive the bullet wound now you've got AIDS. The terrorists knew what they were doing.
>>
>>77068799
It's a club. Chances are nobody was sober and would line up not knowing what else to do. Also clubs tend to be tightly packed places especially gay ones which tend to be in smaller buildings. Dance floor basically shoulder to shoulder it's not that hard to collateral hit even with that shitty 5.56mm caliber that NATO shoved up everyone's ass. Combine drunkenness and extreme fear and it wouldn't be to hard for people to go into shock even if hit in a non vital place

I think having that many wounded proves my bullet penetration theory though. 50 dead and 52 wounded assuming 1 bullet for each is 102 which means he would have had to carry all that and reload frequently and it doesn't look like anyone or very few escaped so I'm going to assume there was only one way in or that the other exit was in a staff area and not well known

Does anyone have any plans/pictures or even a description of the layout of the building itself? The buildings layout could also give answer to how he pulled this off or if there was anywhere anyone else could have fired from without being seen
>>
File: PQVL1Gv.jpg (31 KB, 480x267) Image search: [Google]
PQVL1Gv.jpg
31 KB, 480x267
this is too amusing
>>
>>77069929
Wasn't there one plane that tried to fight the hijackers?

I remember hearing a story about someone who was able to send a voice message to the outside world he and others had gathered whatever could be used as weapons and his last words were "let's roll"
>>
There was a news interview where one of the faggots talked about how he escaped and him and one other guy "blocked the door" so that the gunman couldn't chase them out and shoot them. They heard pounding on the door and "hoped it wasn't people trying to escape".

So there were probably very few ways out of the building and we know at least 1 of them was blockaded.
>>
>>77073966
you're kind of weird anon I hope you get some help.
>>
>>77071308
>kill list

Source?

I haven't looked at media for awhile I've been on /pol/ almost all my day off on threads about this
>>
>>77073076
"A guy associated with ISIS"
I guess you need to be spoonfed on who created and operates that group
>>
File: 1465794345533.jpg (38 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1465794345533.jpg
38 KB, 500x375
>>77074371
sue me, I'm one of those oddballs that thinks ISIS is the real deal. Sure the CIA is probably helping them, but they are made up of the commanders that were kicked out of Saddam's regime.
>>
File: australia_news_june_10th.png (161 KB, 1153x901) Image search: [Google]
australia_news_june_10th.png
161 KB, 1153x901
>>
>>77074051
That was United 93: the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania.
>>
>>77068235
Orlando here. The club was having a special "Latin Night" -- Latin is a euphemism for mestizo, meaning spic, e.g., Puerto Rican, Cuban, Brazilian and Mexican.
Everybody knows spics can't fight for shit, except for a few Brazilians who studied BJJ. The vast majority of spics are cowards and will run at the first sign of trouble. Anyone who's been in the military can confirm this.
>>
>>77068235
Get ppl to a chocke point and unload.

Simpel. Not like at point blank range the bullets overpenetrate.
>>
>>77074503
yeah, very oddball that you believe exactly the government position that every corporate media outlet presents. Youre such a fucking black sheep man.

also your 'belief' really doesnt enter into the equation. This isnt some abstract question like 'why did god give men nipples', its a matter of financial and historical fact. If you're 'going with your gut' in the age of instantly-attainable factual information, i applaud you because you are a fucking gem.
>>
>>77072936
that idiot is probably responsible for at least half the deaths
>>
>>77068235
Heres another question that i asked before but got no real proof onto it:

Did nobody fuckin else had a gun inside that place? I mean, really i did not see any info on the victims defending themselfes but it is still hard to believe that no one shot back.
>>
>>77068235
REMINDER! All night clubs and shit have security cams. If we never see any footage, it was fake and gay.
>>
>>77074503
>>77075040
St the end of the day it's Islam and always has been Islam at racing the west en masse like this

>but muh cia muh fbi muh Israel

Yep. So I guess they were behind the takeover of Constantinople and the crusades too amiright?
>>
>>77073966
Your terrible definition of amusing is amusing
>>
>>77075255
Well, they'll hold it for a really long time for sensitivity reasons.

What were those high school shooters a while back... there were security videos of them, but I want to say it wasn't until years later that they got out.

Actually still don't think we ever saw the "action" videos of them actually shooting people.
>>
>>77075224
Orlando here, you're not allowed to conceal carry a firearm in places that sell alcohol.
>>
>>77068235
>go to packed fucking gay bar where its probably shoulder to shoulder
I'm disgusted with this recent attack but its like shooting fish in a barrel, itd be harder not to hit a person than to hit a person
>>
>>77075040
>also your 'belief' really doesnt enter into the equation
>This isnt some abstract question like 'why did god give men nipples'
>'why did god give men nipples'

calm down love, you're off your rocker
>>
>>77072936
>>77075170
Bah they're fags anyway

This is actually a great thing. We get more united against Islam at literally no cost

And when the people turn on Islam it's the first step in showing them the fucked left for what it is. I say the first truth is always the most painful to accept

In a way that guy helped. The more that die the more that begin to hate Islam and also question whether the left is actually good for them and their country
>>
>>77075255
>fake and GAY<--

I admit I cracked up a little
>>
>>77075644
youd be fucking surprised, the libbies are trying to say hes not a "true muslim" hes just a "crazy guy" and its "americas fault for facilitating such a culture"

I'm absolutely baffled. I know the libbies say "I cant even" but im drawing a blank as to how this kind of mindset exists
>>
>>77075295
can you please name one muslim group hostile to the US that has no ties to CIA or MI5?

ill wait.

Or one muslim cleric that makes videos claiming to represent all of islam about taking over america, all apostates should be slaughtered, etc. You know, every third entry on your conservative facebook feed?

take two seconds and type any one of those clerics names into google with the words 'cia and 'mi5'. do yourself a fucking favor man, reading is fun cuz knowledge is power.
>>
>>77076151
I don't care who they have ties to

Muslims do not belong in the west

Muslims like you need to be rounded up and shipped away

I hate all Muslims regardless of what they actively do

Extermination of all 1.2 billion Muslims would solve the population problem at 0 fucking expense

Terrorism or no Cia ties or not I want you all dead.

Can you not grasp the concept that you are simply hated no matter what excuses you throw around

At the end of the day it's not about terrorism it's about ridding the world of useless resource draining space wasting subhumans
>>
>>77076612
well, theres no arguing with wilfull ignorance.

if i may try to part the veil of your righteous paranoia for a quick second, Im a fucking white guy in my late 20s like you probably are, statistically.

using google for ten minutes to learn the truth about something is actually not limited to muslims.

but hey, facebook condenses everything into a one-line headline and the corporate news is purely reading-optional! so ya got options, as long as it's not important whether it's true or not.

god bless you you big beautiful corn chip.
>>
People seem to be forgetting that faggot that told the media he blocked the back door and heard people banging on it. He condemned a lot of people to death.
>>
>>77068235
Have you seen gays run?
>>
File: 1465797200509.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465797200509.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>77077272
>using google for ten minutes to learn the truth

would you be suggesting Alex Jones? I heard his reporting on the Bilderberg meeting was very level-headed and full of factual statements.
>>
>>77072937
guy who did it went on tv for an interview and cried about it dumbass
>>
>>77077662
personally i would try for something a bit more objective. If you cant cite it as a source, you might as well blow it out your ass.
>>
>>77077815
ok, you might wanna sit down for this one.

sometimes... people on TV... don't really feel like a cry EVEN WHEN THEYRE DOING A CRY

disturbing, i know.

i believe they call it axe-ing and some consider it a form of performance. personally, im on the fence. sounds like conspiracy theory to me
>>
I don't believe one guy with a semi auto did this.
I've used m4's and the shit constantly jammed. I still don't understand the appeal of this rifle.

This dude wasn't a trained killer. He was a fucking security guard for a shit security company (I've worked for them, they are retards). The people would have had to been real docile. People stampede like wildebeests when frightened like that. I assume they were asses and elbows and crazy. Dude would have easily gotten rocked, especially since half the fuckers were scared and barely knew what was going on.

Why didn't he start off with the explosive? Would have made way more sense to throw a bomb in a crowd instead of 5.56 single shots the whole time.

I don't buy that it was one dude. He had 100 casualties with multiple wounds with a bullet that has poor stopping power. Those were the shots that connected. From the photos, there were a shit ton of shots that didn't. Even if he was using a nutsack, those jam all the time too. This guy would have had to be strapped to the nines with ammo pouches to ensure fast reloads.
>>
>>77068235
He plays a lot of CS:GO?

Haha what a joke-amirightguys?
>>
>>77068235
how much bullets go in a mag in an 'assault rifle' ? 20-30? How many times would he have to have reloaded then? If he was alone, how could not almost everyone run out? Imagine being a farmer and being alone in tendind an entire flock of sheep, they'll go everywhere, as soon as you turn left they run off to the right.
Why didn't anyone manage to jump him while he was reloading unless they felt threatened by a second person?
>>
>>77073797
Except there was at least one girl with 12 bullet wounds (all twelve inside her body, so no double shots). It's very likely he didn't spray entire areas and got multiple kills in every triggerpull.
>>
>>77078132
He was a big, well-built guy. He didn't have just an M4 either.

While I have had the good fortune of never encountering fags, many people are saying that they are a flighty, pussy bunch. The guy holding the exit door closed is an example of the weak, scared mindset most of the clubgoers had. After all, masculinity is not a gay trait.
>>
>>77078132
Breivik killed what, 77 kids by himself?
>>
>>77070537
>Stationary
The moment you pull the trigger people start running. If he was in such a packed small bar, people from the back could have easily attacked him, even more after the 'sprayed' his first mag and had to reload after 10 seconds and there were still 200+ people around him.. This just smells foul.
>>
>>77068235
Are you retarded?
>Shoot up a crowded small space full of gays who are bunched up and don't know how to fight back
>hard
>>
>>77078549
Unless you are in a club with loud music and everyone is confused for the first clip.
>>
>>77078414
As opposed to many other mass shootings, this guy was better trained to stay cool in high-pressure situations as a bodyguard.

Executing a mass shooting is not really about target practice. It has a lot more to do with staying calm while shooting moving targets in a situation with absolute panic and mayhem.
>>
>>77078480
He was also on an island, with kids and explosives.
>>
>>77074872
>chocke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTfr6LhhFMY
>>
>>77078623
The magazine is 30 rounds. And someone knew what happened at the very first pull. A frenzy would have happened quick
>>
I find it funny he got in the club with a rifle, also i did see witness's on tv talk about possibly another suspect? Also whats this shit about a guy in cali with a gun going to a gay parade to presumably kill people, was that staged? or was it false whats the deal its fishy as fuck
>>
>>77078424
Im all about conspiracies, but a well packed bar wouldnt be hard to kill 50 people in.
>this guys never fired a gun before AMIRITE GUYS
i humored a gay roommate of mine and went to a gay bar in hillcrest once.
they are packed like fucking naked sardines in there. If there were say 200+ people in the bar (depending on how large the bar is) and the emergency exits are bottlenecked by panicked gay dudes. it wouldnt be so impossible to imagine that the main exit (the only exit patrons are likely familiar with) was blocked by said shooter.

ALSO keep in mind they were probably shitfaced drunk. Im not trying to attack gay people but when they drink they fucking drink.
I wouldnt be surprised if some of them thought the gunfire was part of some TRAP REMIX with how much alcohol is consumed at those places.
>>
>>77078832
Apparently there were around 300 people there, it was a special party night. There were also three exits:
The front, where the gunman came in
The porch
The back exit, which let to an alley and was blocked by a panicking faggot
>>
>>77079052
I don't trust anything that faggot said because he didn't even notice that fire detector chirping and wouldn't even know what to do if he did.
>>
>>77078625
He's a security guard, not a police officer. Chances are he's only done target practice and never had to pull his gun in an active shooting situation. Even so, that should be documented somewhere. We can find that out. I sincerely doubt he was very coolheaded. Even if you pull your gun once as a security guard, it doesn't mean you're prepared to commit mass murder like it's another day at the job, and lastly, he worked as a guard near troubled teens. Why the fuck would he ever have carried a rifle there..

>>77078623
I'm pretty sure that when people see you pull out a rifle they know it's going down, I'm pretty sure they can hear the blasts and see the lightflashes despite the ambiance. 100%, in under three seconds that entire place knew shit was happening.

>>77078625
Sure, and his hatred might have contributed to that determination to kill. But still, He's supposedly shot around a hundred rounds, and one person has taken up more than ten percent of those rounds (twelve in her body alone). Since he's killed 50 and harmed 50 others, he literally needs all of his other victims to be hit by one bullet and a dozen or so by the same bullet to even get that killscore. And how unlikely is it that one girl eats 12 shots and doesn't die (likely from a distance, I suppose) and all the rest are hit with only one shot?
>>
>>77079277
Gay bars are fucking LOUD!
LOUD DRUNK SWEATY nightmares.
again, im not surprised that he got to kill so many, id wager maybe 10-20 people at a time noticed the shooter was legit before anything occurred, and it probably happened in waves.

its easy to think yeah in a library of 200 people where theres tons of room people would escape, but gaybars are fucking firehazards by design with how loud and inebriated everyone is. and this was after 1 trip to a gay bar ina gay area. you just see the vulnerability of everything. its surprising the buildings even stand with how much rumbling and shit goes down
>>
>>77068235
I am surprised no one took a double ended dildo to the back of the assailants head to stop him.
>>
>>77068235
the shooting was not real.

it was a mass suicide by 50 faggots with butts full of sperm.
>>
>>77079378
>half the club was men who think they're women
>the other half is men who like to fuck men who think they're women
>they had no chance
>>
>>77068609
it was a fucking nightclub. lots of people in a small area with only a few exits. just shoot into the people on chest high and hope you hit lots of them. reload and repeat. shoot the people laying on the floor too.

it's not that hard.
>>
>>77079700
>the gay men didnt fuck the shooter into submission
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSFZktZNySg
>>
File: 1392303466024.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1392303466024.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
>shooter is white
>"obvious fabrication by the jews to push gun control"
>shooter is brown
>"DEUS VULT"
>>
>>77079700
So... like a regular club, but half-pretend?
>>
Shooter was sprayed with blood and if he lives would have contracted AIDS in jail. Too bad.
>>
>>77068235
Breivik was also one man and killed more than him. The location played a large factor in why these shootings were so deadly. For Breivik it was an island, for this dude it was a tight night club with not many exits (and one exit got barricaded by a dumb faggot)
>>
>>77071957
>.jpg.png
excuse you
>>
>>77079815
>ignoring your personal interests for equality
cuck
>>
>>77079378
>100%, in under three seconds that entire place knew shit was happening.
Maybe actively doing nothing was their decision as well.
>>
>>77079815
underrated post
>>
File: 1465621051922.jpg (42 KB, 390x562) Image search: [Google]
1465621051922.jpg
42 KB, 390x562
>>77079815
>shooter is white
>had a journal full of ravings of a madman, and was recognized as mentally unstable
>this was bad
>NEWS: WHY ALL STRAIGHT WHITE MEN ARE PSYCHOPATHS

>shooter is anything but white
>Journal is full of Quran quotes and how America must be destroyed
>this was bad
>NEWS: STRAIGHT WHITE MEN ARE TO BLAME FOR THEIR RACISM, WE NEED TO DESTROY AMERICA, KILLING YOUR ENEMIES IS THEM WINNING!
>>
>>77081853
spoiler alert: both journals on CIA stationary
>>
>>77068235
>go to dance floor
>pull the trigger as fast as you can randomly towards the crowd
>reload as needed
The only issue is reloading. It probably helped that it was so loud in the club
>>
File: 1448773021413.gif (2 MB, 211x213) Image search: [Google]
1448773021413.gif
2 MB, 211x213
>>77070648
Wrong. Someone else held the door and barricaded the faggots in.

>Orlando Shooting Survivor Holds Exit Door Shut Locking in Others During Terrorist Attack
https://youtu.be/1Agt0A1Fcrg?t=260

I've been trying to post this, but /pol/ is being flooded with gungrabber threads
>>
>>77082353
This fucking faggot, lol. He locked them in! Holy shit.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-13+at+12.53.00).jpg (42 KB, 527x574) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-13+at+12.53.00).jpg
42 KB, 527x574
>>77082353
>the look of guilt
he may be a dumb faggot who made things worse but I wouldn't wish what he feels on my worst enemy
>>
>>77082353
This guy holy shit
>>
File: currentyearguy.png (1 MB, 1264x605) Image search: [Google]
currentyearguy.png
1 MB, 1264x605
>>77069929
I figure, if I were lined up to be shot, and I'm the first one, I might try to disarm him depending on how close he is.. or at least make it hard for him. I can understand people freezing up though. Well, at least the first person. But if they're in a line and can see people next to them getting shot, you would think they would scatter out of fear. That's what people do. And then in the chaos of it all, someone would see the shooter distracted and try to disarm him. Even if they couldn't overpower him, that would empower others to assist the guy. That's exactly why ISIS executions are done by multiple gunman while their victims are mostly bagged and restrained.

HOWEVER

It didn't happen that way. Most of the people more than likely died from the initial 'over one hundred shots fired' because they were crammed in there. I saw a video of a tavern catching fire from pyrotechnics as a band was playing, the people freaked out and tried all leaving at once, blocking each other in via the congestion. That's not to mention that moronic fag that barricaded the shooter from getting out, where most reasonable people wouldn't have time to look back and make such a decision. They'd simply run and not look back until they're far, far away and it's quiet. But back to the congestion.. that's exactly why fire drills insist people walk in single file.

I imagine when he took hostages he explained nobody else will be harmed if they adhere to certain stipulations. And at that point he locked himself into a contract he couldn't lose their trust on. Then SWAT teams killed him.

It's not that far fetched to mow down a group of unarmed people. Sorry for not having the link to the video. Anyone?
>>
>>77082690

Isn't that immortal technique?
>>
>>77071190
That actually makes sense. 9mm bullets are usually around 115 grains while .223 are usually around 50 or so. Alot of people don't realize that .223 is actually .22LR necked down
>>
>>77068235
AHAHAHAHA

is this real?

lets make it easy for you.
dancefloor packed with people.
Assault Rifle.
Trigger
Point and spray.
You stupid fat cunt
>>
50 people does sound like a lot...like seriously... fucking FIFTY?

There was supposedly an armed security guard there. What did he do...turn tail and run? "Oh hell no, I don't get paid enough for this shit!"

Wouldn't someone have been able to get behind the gunman and tackle him? He's just walking through a big crowd apparently, some dude could've tackled him from behind and grabbed his gun.
>>
>>77082690
He is a coward who is responsible for many deaths and probably is responsible for it lasting 3 hours. I don't care about his feelings, and I hope he commits suicide as contrition.

In the old days, people were shamed. It worked.
Now, someone does something like this and everyone feels sorry for him, coddling cowardice and moral failings.
>>
>>77083344
>Assault Rifle.
>Trigger
>Point and spray.
You're a retard m8
>>
>>77069812
If only the sign saying it was a gun free zone was bigger then he wouldn't have brought his gun in there.
>>
>>77083268
The 5.56, being a glorified .22 LR, is meant for range, but the round itself is not that heavy and breaks apart in bodies, especially bodies of viscous fluid. That causes maximum internal damage.

Firing a 7.62 at someone on drugs might be problematic because they may keep coming at you as the bullet goes right through them without them even feeling it. Although, you can also get multikills with a heavier round. But, the 7.62 is small enough not to be a one shot one kill at all times, but heavy enough to penetrate completely through bodies.

.50 cals are generally one shot one kill and go through bodies.
>>
>>77082353
you have to put the s for the embed to work, "t=260s"
>>
>>77083384
It was a gay bar, not a square dance. The testosterone necessary to take such risks was at alarmingly low quantities.
>>
>>77068609
>>77068235

/r9k/ detected. You have never been to a club, let alone a gay club. Also, the gunman obviously picked the best venue for a massacre.

Did you think about that? No, because you're a /r9k/ scum. You don't think like normal people so normal things elude you, like HOW SOMEONE CAN CHOOSE THE BEST PLACE FOR WHAT THEY WANT TO ACCOMPLISH.

I bet the McDonalds that opened up on the corner of the biggest street in your town amazes you as to how much customers they get coming and going. It's almost like they chose the right location for their purposes or something...
>>
File: IMG_2338[2].jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2338[2].jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>77076151

DAILY REMINDER THAT "FALSE FLAG" POSTERS ARE MUSLIM AGENTS.
>>
>>77083711
>5.56, being a glorified .22 LR

Holy shit you have no comprehension of ballistics whatsoever. 1980s gun magazine 'wisdom' called they want their bullshit back.
>>
if you live in your parents back room all your life and are a pathetic /r9k/ type, you don't know this because you don't interact with people.

You also don't know how packed clubs are, and you can't reason out how packed a GAY club is, because, again, /r9k/

You don't know what blood or shredded limbs look like because /r9k/ as you never did anything dangerous in your life and never saw your own blood on pavement, never hunted in the woods, never butchered an animal and cured the meat. Your meat comes from Wal-Mart or Whole Foods or McDonalds or you just eat the tofu mommy brings you.

/r9k/ is ruining this board by making us look like a bunch of robots with no social awareness and no awareness of the whole world around them, so eager to find a conspiracy and a false flag to point out (to show much more enlightened they are over dumb normie sheep) that they'll fall for ANYTHING.

it's sad, embarrassing, and I honestly think it's time to start doxing and murdering /r9k/ invaders.

They are to /pol/ what polish jews were to the Weimar Republic
>>
I can't calm down my anger over this. I must keep shitposting. 4chan was the board for the greatest trolls and jimmy rustlers of all time, and now it's full of manchildren (or just literal 19 year olds) who take everything at face value.

They repeat anything that sounds like a good spoopy conspiracy theory and will defend it rabidly, without stopping to think about what fucking website they're on.

I was bored and roleplayed as a CIA analyst a few weeks ago, and guess what:

You've seen that image of 'CIA visits /pol/' where part of the text is 'EXPLAIN SPURDO', and these faggots keep reposting it believing it was real. They want to believe.

They are to us now what chanology was to /b/ in 2006. We need to get rid of them.
>>
>>77068235
You just come in and start spraying. People get hit, they scream in pain, they fall, everyone else starts running away from - not towards - the danger, and you just keep sending more bullets after them. Even if somebody tried to get close to you, the crowd that's running away would just stampede over them. It doesn't take much time for the guy to reload, but for the victim, when you're in panic and disoriented, it takes a long time to realize that shooting has stopped and the guy's reloading, takes even more time to realize you can actually jump him at that moment.

I'm more suprised by the oppposite - somehow the kill count is always so low you wonder if it was the goal of the shooter to actually kill people at all. Take this recent shooting in a university in LA I think it was - there was just a couple of victims there even though nobody else had a gun and long corridors obviously favor the shooter.

We're just used to cases like that when a person isn't even sure he's gonna kill anyone so when a real terrorist (read: muslim) with clearly defined agenda starts shooting it looks like slaughterhouse even though it's nothing special.
>>
>>77071085
Elections. They are going full damage control. They will make this issue as unimportant as possible for as long as it takes.
>>
>>77068235
the people he shot bled out for over 3 hours before they got treatment
>>
File: GGb_Ts_ER.png (46 KB, 960x620) Image search: [Google]
GGb_Ts_ER.png
46 KB, 960x620
>>77084089
The 1990's called and they want their catch phrase back.

Also, pic related.. try constructing a counterargument next time.
>>
>>77070578
That was a false flag
>>
>>77068235

OP, you fucking retard.

The most serious question is:

How is it that ho ONLY killed 50 people? Sounds like he got cold feet partway into it and just stopped trying.

He had probably imagined how glorious it would be, but when he had to actually look at ripped flesh and screaming wounded, he found some last scrap of humanity and was at least rattled by it all. The in-person gore suddenly became too real and his nerve broke and he couldn't shoot with conviction anymore.

If he had really remained as cold-blooded as he was when he started, should have been over 100 dead, out of the ~300 people present when he walked in. If he had been truly stone cold, he might have even exceeded 200.

He done fucked up hard with only 50.
>>
>>77078424
For you
>>
>>77068235
Because the cops wanted to go home also with no holes in their bodies sooooooo they let the guy shoot up the place then they deceided when it was safest to attack his position. Cops only charge easy targets they know they can mag dump on. Like little black kids with guns out in the open. Then it's guns a blazeing.
>>
>>77084044
yeah. cuz thats the simplest explanation. You gotta love the aggressive ignorance of the Bill O'Reilly crowd
>>
>>77068412
/thread

I'm voting for hilldog
>>
>>77070404
I don't think you realize how difficult it is to move, let alone run, in a crowded bar or club. Mob mentality means shit when movement is at a stand-still and there's -maybe- one other exit that doesn't have a crazed Muslim terrorist murdering people in it.

The real story here is why did it take the cops three hours to do anything
>>
File: 1465756513728.png (3 KB, 388x230) Image search: [Google]
1465756513728.png
3 KB, 388x230
>>77068235

Maybe the antivirals that the target control group were on molecularly reversed spin and were then neurocologically rejected from their bodies- the trigger is kinetic- the effects were memetic-

I guarantee you they only have exit wounds- from the inside out ward, also biomechanocally speaking- if those antivirals consisted of even a trace of any human genomes- they would be comprimised and upon introduction begin anti/functional value immediately. Using nano tech as a standard delivery option- anything could happen
>>
>>77070578
That plane went down by a missil. Dont be delusional.
>>
>>77074592
Huh. That's weird, usually everything happens a day later for us.
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.