[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/POL/BTFO /pol absolutely btfo, you literally cannot argue against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 12
File: Screenshot_2016-06-13-14-21-43-1.png (313 KB, 1440x1922) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-13-14-21-43-1.png
313 KB, 1440x1922
/POL/BTFO

/pol absolutely btfo, you literally cannot argue against this
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-13-14-21-54-1.png (385 KB, 1440x2131) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-13-14-21-54-1.png
385 KB, 1440x2131
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-13-14-22-05-1.png (340 KB, 1440x1838) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-13-14-22-05-1.png
340 KB, 1440x1838
>>
>>77067442
Yeah, muslims do only 6% of terror attacks IN USA, but regarding the whole world, the number is a lot bigger, regarding the guns, do you think restricting them may stop him? The shooting was done by AR-15 (not sure if full or semi auto), which is a very pricy rifle. With money that it cost him, he could get a gun illegaly, or just build a bomb.
>>
>>77067442
>Yet there is no call for a ban of Jews from the US

Yet being the keyword
>>
>>77067442
>fake statistics

stopped reading there,

>xenophobia is bad
why don't you walk through an unknown part of town at night and tell me you have no fear
>>
>>77067442
>Muslims only do 6% of terror attacks in the USA
That's a lot of terror attacks for a group of people that are only ~1% of the American population.
>>
File: 1450934722407.png (51 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
1450934722407.png
51 KB, 1152x648
>>77067442
>>
>muslims account for less than 0.5% of US pop
>commit 6% of terrorist attacks

what is your argument even?
>>
>>77067442
What the fuck even is this argument? Does the person who typed it even know?
>>
File: dindunuffin.jpg (100 KB, 720x512) Image search: [Google]
dindunuffin.jpg
100 KB, 720x512
>>77068328
>Yeah, muslims do only 6% of terror attacks IN USA, but regarding the whole world, the number is a lot bigger, regarding the guns, do you think restricting them may stop him? The shooting was done by AR-15 (not sure if full or semi auto), which is a very pricy rifle. With money that it cost him, he could get a gun illegaly, or just build a bomb.

did you try understanding why? decades of us foreign policy fucking shit up in middle east and arming terrorists but yeah dindu nuffin it's the religion of peace right?
>>77068668
that's very low considering you're at war with islamic extremists because you fucked up their countries since the 90s
>>
>>77067558
>since 9/11
discarded. Discounting 9/11 is pure disinfo to make Muslims look better

also, there are twice as many Jews in America as Muslims so that means Muslims are twice as bad at least
>>
>>77067442
Doesn't matter, fuck Muslims.
>>
File: _48891052_iraq_deaths464x261.gif (46 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
_48891052_iraq_deaths464x261.gif
46 KB, 624x351
>>77069021
>>77068831
but you're at war with muslim extremists while you're allied with jews, the numbers should be way higher

aren't muslims supposed to be bloodthirsty and violent?
>>
when was the last attack on the US by Jewish extemists?
>>
I love reading that a liberals greatest fear after hearing the news of 50 fellow citizens slain by a Muslim, is what trump is going to say, these people are stupid beyond belief.
>>
>>77069003
>The percent of terror attacks is over 6 times as much as the percent of their population
>low
ok.
Even your logic for this is shit
>because you fucked up their countries since the 90s
Where are all the Russian terror attacks then? They've been fucking with the middle east since before we have.
Why are they're so many islamic terror attacks in France, despite the fact that they haven't done nearly as much in the middle east as we have?
Not to mention that Islamic terrorists are more concerned for doing terror acts in the name of Islam as opposed to trying to force people out of their countries. Shooting up 50 faggots isn't going to get the military to withdraw and they know it.
>>
>>77069003
>>77069381
Most sandnigger schemes get thwarted by intelligence agencies. Most sandniggers are too incompetent to successfully pull off a plan. And yes, sandniggers are indeed blood thirsty and violent. In a just world, they would all be taken to concentration camps and gassed. It may just happen yet.
>>
>>77069795
>Where are all the Russian terror attacks then?
In Ukraine
>>
>>77069590
9/11 fool.
>>
>>77067442
I really don't care what percentage do terror attacks the fact Trump can win the presidency because of it is a glorious thing. Nothing of value was lost from it and so much was gained.
>>
>>77069795
russia had to deal with chechens until they made peace with them you retard, you're not at peace with your islamic extremists

is that 6 times as much % taking in account 9/11? because i'm pretty sure it was foreigners

why did you invade and bomb their countries? why shouldn't you reap what you sow?
>>77069874
have any factual data to back it up? i mean numbers
>>
>>77067442
>You literally can not argue against this shit

Look at the terrorist attacks all over the world that have happened just this year.
Yeah you will see an IRA bombing, or something of the sort here, and there.
90% of it is Muslims though.

No I am not going to link you just fucking google it.
>>
It's funny, because according to that same statistic that the 94% comes from, it also shows muslims are 35 times more likely to commit acts of deadly terror - and that's just in the United States.

If you look up how many of those terror attacks included actual deaths, you get 29 cases. 24% of those cases that resulted in deaths are from islamists.

I hope this has been educational.
>>
>>77070576
look at all the countries that were invaded for oil, yeah you will see an Ukraine or something of the sort here and there, 90% of it is Muslims though

look at all the terrorists groups that were armed by powerful countries, yeah you will see some African militias or something of the sort here and there, 90% of it is Muslims though

but hey DINDU NUFFIN ITS DA RELIGION OF PEACE
>>
Huh?

I fail to see why Islam ISN'T to blame for an act of terrorism. Their religious texts explicitly call for violence against those they dislike. Jews really never commit violent murder like what we saw in Orlando. If anything, Jews murder prices, not people. I'm afraid the argument isn't really all too solid, mAtE.

Go away, convict.
>>
>>77069590
u.s.s. liberty?
>>
>>77067558
> gun are dangerous and how anyone allow them !
loser, going against what some old farts said 300 years ago, good luck being called an American.
>>
>>77070278
>russia had to deal with chechens until they made peace with them you retard
That has jack shit to do with Islam but nice to see the first thing you're trying to do is deflect.
>you're not at peace with your islamic extremists
Nobody is at peace with Islamic extremists numbnuts
>is that 6 times as much % taking in account 9/11? because i'm pretty sure it was foreigners
What the fuck are you talking about.
Muslims are ~1% of the population
They commit 6% of terror attacks in the US
They are over-represented 6 times over.
>why did you invade and bomb their countries?
U.S invaded in the 90s because Iraq invaded Kuwait.
>why shouldn't you reap what you sow?
What kind of logic is this? You think every country that uses military force should have citizens at home suffer all the consequences because...?
You think every citizen in the fucking general of the army or something?
>>
File: 0419-ochechblog.jpg (97 KB, 600x369) Image search: [Google]
0419-ochechblog.jpg
97 KB, 600x369
>>77071705
chechen wars nothing to do with islam? except it was a literal jihad against russia lmaooooo, russia gave them what they want and left their countries

i'm asking you if you're using 9/11 in those numbers since they're weren't american muslims but foreigners

iraq and kuwait can solve their issues themselves it's not the last time you invaded iraq and gave birth to isis

according to /pol/ every muslim is a terrorist but not every american should pay for the actions of america? in my eyes both are retarded but ahmed from afghanistan or iraq has good reasons to hate you, stop giving them reasons to hate you

fix your ways instead of looking for more violence or don't complain about the consequences of your actions
>>
File: homophobia.png (22 KB, 294x785) Image search: [Google]
homophobia.png
22 KB, 294x785
>doesn't understand proportionality
figures
>>
>>77070863
America destroyed the middle east for oil. They were better off when they were communists.
>>
>>77072236
This fuck job for real?
>>
>>77072727
Are you retarded?
His statistics about mass shootings is right and if you seriously believe that the Muslim community is smaller than the Jewish community, then you are mentally retarded.

Majority of muslims lives in backwards ass countries, of course their opinions are like their countries. Most of those ARE incompatible with Western societies.
However, the statistics about mass shootings in the USA speak a clear language - Not Islam is the single biggest threat. The deregulation of weaponry is.
>>
>>77072236
I actually head there were Pakistanis now in South Korea.

Hello.
>>
File: australianshit.png (539 KB, 628x625) Image search: [Google]
australianshit.png
539 KB, 628x625
>>77067442
>>
File: huh.png (256 KB, 697x661) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
256 KB, 697x661
Look like that data is a bit outdated, not to mention the number one terrorist threat...
Also you cannot count all 'attacks' as equal, you have to take # of victims into account.
>>
>>77072236
finally a South Korean that makes sense
>>
>>77072236
> except it was a literal jihad against russia lmaooooo
How fucking stupid are you. The main reason Chech wanted to secede was because of tension between enthnicities and because they didn't like Russias rule.
And stop acting like Russia made peace with Islamists when there were still Islamic terror attacks after the chechen wars were over.
>i'm asking you if you're using 9/11 in those numbers since they're weren't american muslims but foreigners
What are you trying to say, If they're not U.S citizens it doesnt count? Not all of the muslims that make up ~1% are US citizens either.
>iraq and kuwait can solve their issues themselves
Thanks for the advice General ching-chong, I'm sure you're drawing from all you're experience as a political or military leader to offer such a sound opinion.
>it's not the last time you invaded iraq and gave birth to isis
Can you take a guess as to why we went into the middle east after? Maybe it has something to do with terror attacks.
>according to /pol/ every muslim is a terrorist
>fix your ways instead of looking for more violence or don't complain about the consequences of your actions
That's a lot of assumptions you're making there. Can you point me to where I said anything about wanting violence.
>>
>>77074999
Example for a smart American

>>77075123
Example for a retarded American
>>
>>77075216
thanks angela
>>
>>77067442
>3 posts by this ID
Come on guys.
>>
File: peped.jpg (5 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
peped.jpg
5 KB, 200x192
>>77068328
>a full auto AR-15

You are banished to /k/
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.