[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would white people unite if ISIS was Catholic instead?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Isis Cat.jpg (47 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Isis Cat.jpg
47 KB, 600x450
>>
>>77066597
Implying protestants could unite anything.
>>
>catholic isis

all you would have to do is show them a black mans bare feet and they'd bow down and start kissing
>>
>>77066597
Unite under the whore?
Fuck that shit.
>>
>>77066597
ISIS is extremely apocalyptic and tends to demonize anyone who disagrees with them as heretical. So I doubt "Catholic Church" as a whole could be such a thing, its too large and too big. It would probably be some fringe group, but I don't know. You ask a good question

Would "Deus Vult"ers here go around and actually kill people in the streets? I don't think so, west is too comfortable and rich to be prone to extremism
>>
>>77066597
If there were a Catholic uprising bringing civilization to the Middle East?
I would like to say yes, but France and the Jews would resent the transformation of goatfucking sandrakers into productive citizens of the global economy.
>>
>>77066597
>Would white people unite if ISIS was Catholic instead?
I doubt it, some pussy would would complain about bombs hurting civilians.
>>
Fuck yes
>>
>>77067508
>>77067587
>>77067335
I don't get it.
do you agree with the method of isis? and disagree in the message?
>>
How?

Congo is catholic

Haiti is catholic

Mozambique is catholic

Angola is catholic

Get real
>>
>>77067675
Their stance on gays is correct

I want Christianity to return to what it was
I wish gays were stoned to death, I'm not even joking
>>
>>77066813
M8 that's something the Pope does to felons usually. Fugees=Felons in his mind
>>
We tried it 700 years ago. Went kind of okay. Then we realized we were a bunch of collective twats and got over it. Now we teach our 8th graders about the Crusades.

Time for Islam to get over its bullshit too.
>>
>>77066597
I'm pretty sure Catholicism is way too liberal to kill people. Just look at their fucking pope for Christ sake. Back in the 80's, Pope John Paul II forgave the man that tried to assassinate him and made fucking friends with him.
>>
>>77066696
First post, best post.
>>
>>77068207
>I'm not even joking
I believe you, sometimes I'm very afraid of you guys.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.