[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the red pill about to go mainstream?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: 20160612_220557.png (227 KB, 1439x1287) Image search: [Google]
20160612_220557.png
227 KB, 1439x1287
Is the red pill about to go mainstream?
>>
File: 1414517103517.jpg (33 KB, 549x383) Image search: [Google]
1414517103517.jpg
33 KB, 549x383
>>77065912
At the rate we are going, yes.
>>
>>77065912
Why he stop posting satire and just start posting unfiltered red pills? Could've have used another account for that?
>>
>>77066657
*did
>>
>>77066657
The satire was getting stale desu
>>
>>77065912
If shootings only happen this often no. But if something like this and the paris shooting happen maybe 3-4 times in a row within a two month space, yes.
>>
File: 1430106992544.jpg (95 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1430106992544.jpg
95 KB, 612x612
Yeah, survival instincts kick in with even the biggest of liberal cucks. It's already happening, I've talked with lots of "liberals" which are now closeted conservatives that can see the writing on the wall and have turned to our side because they know deep down they're going to get eaten alive by the brown hordes openly expressing their desire for white genocide.

What a time to be alive.
>>
>>77066657

The time to be satirical ended when millions of brown people poured into Europe last year.
>>
It is erroneous to say "the left" is pro-Islam when prominent, leftist thinkers and leaders such as Chirstopher Hitchens, Noam Chomsky, and Sam Harris have all been saying since 9/11 that Islam (and all religion) is a blight on the world that must be irradicated.

A few loud people apologizing for Islam doesn't mean it's a stance of the left.
>>
>>77068006
Nope that shit doesn't fly anymore. Most of the leaders on the left and most lefties are Islam apologists.
>>
>>77068118
This.
>>
>>77067025
well, we're not that far into ramadan, let's see what other shit the mudslimes pull.
>>
>>77068118
>>77068217
>I will substitute fact, research and analysis for opinions based on emotions

>>77068006
Chomsky never said that.
>>
conservative pundit was funnier when he was a parody acc
>>
>>77068006
fuck off the left is absolutely pro islam
our god damn countries leader is pro islam
>>
>>77068411
I know you're trying to live up to your big brother, but both Obama and Clinton refuse to acknowledge the fact that the latest shooting was done by a Islamic terrorist.
>>
>>77065912
link the tweet
>>
>>77068006
>thinking the masses actually listen to the chunks of opinions that actually make sense
You should know by now they drown everything out that isn't "tolerance"
>>
>37 retweets
>49 likes

not really
>>
File: 1417233007484.jpg (293 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1417233007484.jpg
293 KB, 1000x1000
>>77065912

Can you stop using retarded terminology?

You mean logic/common sense? Yes, the world does not run without it, and society has been steadily collapsing since the mainstream started ignoring logic. Now normal people are beginning to feel the effects of their degeneracy and nonsensical liberal behavior, and they are starting to respond in a conservative manner.
>>
File: 1336619148985.jpg (18 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
1336619148985.jpg
18 KB, 330x330
>wow it's almost like this whole marxism thing hates the western world
>>
>>77068692
https://twitter.com/DemsRRealRacist/status/742205113763127298
>>
>>77068006
>It is erroneous to say "the left" is pro-Islam
>when a few cherry-picked people on "the left" are anti-Islam
No. The left IS pro-Islam.
>>
>>77068006
I live in a city filled with leftists. Almost everyone I know is a leftist. Everytime something like this happens, my FB is filled with all the sorts of terrible, disgusting things we see in screenshots on /pol/. This IS mainstream leftism. Don't make excuses for them.
>>
>>77067434

my mom used to be redpilled

after rotting her brain on cable TV for the past few years now she's full blown SJW. Like wtf happened to my mom. I feel like I'm living in an alternate universe.
>>
>>77067628
No, he parodied cuckservatives and only stopped recently. In his eyes they were irrelevant.

Personally I wanted him to stick with the satirical shitposting, it made him stand out.
>>
>>77068688
>Obama and Clinton are not only from the left, they represent unified leadership of leftist thought

I am not trying to live up to anything except my own estimation of someone who calls bullshit when they see it.

Whatever faggot.
>>
>>77068892
thanks, great message

>guns must be banned because some guns are used to kill people
>all Muslims cant be banned because some Muslims are terrorists
>>
>>77068904
No, the left believes in pantheism via secular humanism.
>>
>>77065912
So blatantly hilarious even the satirical account can just play it straight.
>>
>>77069007
>Obama and Clinton are not only from the left,
They indisputably are, so I don't know why you wrote that in as if they're not.
> they represent unified leadership of leftist thought
They represent the leadership of regressive leftism, a.k.a. progressivism. For Christ's sake Hillary refuses to call illegal immigrants anything besides "undocumented".
>>
>>77068006
When Dawkins, one of the lefts most prominent allies, started talking shit about islam, they turned on him en mass. He proceeded to act like a scared puppy who pissed on the rug not knowing it wasn't suppose to do that, then got mad at all the leftists trying to discredit him completely.

Not to mention I have yet to meet a leftist who isn't atleast sympathetic with islam. Of course they have no problems regularly shitting on Christianity and it's God.
>>
>>77068006
>the future cannot belong to those who insult the prophet
>muslims helped build that foundations of this country!

Guess which leader of the left said that.
>>
>>77065912
I first noticed this anti-civilization in general deal, when browsing reddit. Over there, they hate whites in Europe and the USA, but also hate Jews in Israel....
They hate anything modern really, and praise everything vulgar, base or degenerate. I mean, I think we can all agree, even among the most ardent of Ben Garrison's followers, that we can resect the right wing leaders in Israel, right?

Bill whittle has a very old video about how while these attacks might not seem connected since they come from all different directions, they ARE connected in what their result intends to be. It just goes farther than white genocide, its civilization gene genocide.
>>
>>77067434
THIS THIS THIS. The west has been living on such a surplus of wealth that it forgot societies form to survive. It's the number 1 rule of every organism but humans who've never lacked anything, who haven't felt much pain, can't understand this basic drive behind an organism's actions. When that surplus runs out, when the hordes come for their neck, the instincts will turn on and they'll come to understand why others disagreed with them and why their ancestors were "big meanies".
>>
>>77068006
Those people you mentioned are closer to the middle now and soon right than they are left.
>>
>>77067434
Honestly the thumbnail looked like a garbage pile through a chain fence, no surprise when I clicked to enlarge.
>>
I am just glad I am an anthropologist. It's fantastic watching society break down predictably. You could try to warn people, but it's written off as racism/ethnocentrism. Oh well.

It's happy that I know how to survive in My local wilderness with literally nothing but my wits and some sunlight. Happy to know I've done it before and I have a self-sustaining bugout locations all built with primitive materials with my own hands. Fuck society. I can live with it without it. As far as I'm concerned the only plus is convenience. But given that I can farm my own food, hunt my own game, and grow my own weed on just 2-4 hours a day rather than having a 9-5 makes me happy. I'd like to start a bronze-age settlement somewhere but I'm afraid normies would ruin it. Which is why I punji-pitted the woods surrounding my camp x3
>>
>>77069001
Give me her address, I will provide her with the brown pill and you'll get your racially aware mom.
>>
File: liberal.png (13 KB, 637x106) Image search: [Google]
liberal.png
13 KB, 637x106
>>77068892
Somehow blaming white people for a Muslim shooting faggots is tolerance and "fighting the patriarchy"
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.