[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Don't Terrorists Attack Some Place Conservative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 594x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 594x360
Like a Texas Rodeo?
>>
>attacking a place full of 2nd amendment thumping gun toting conservatives

oh shit nigger what are you doing
>>
>>77062713
I mean do you want to die even before you pull your own gun....
>>
>>77062713
The muslim would be shot at before he even crossed the street to get into the rodeo
>>
File: texas.png (3 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
texas.png
3 MB, 1600x1200
They tried once. Haven't been back since.
>>
>>77064160
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/03/us/mohammed-drawing-contest-shooting/

Forgot link >.>
>>
>>77062713
because our only gun free zones are on universities that also have "free speech zones"
>>
>attacking level 99 lasso masters
>>
>>77062713
Because everyone has guns.
>>
that's the same place they used to hang niggers at
>>
>>77062713
https://youtu.be/KBdbRENb-cE?t=2845
>>
I've been to a texas rodeo and let me tell you, you don't leave the same. The enthralling spectacle enchants all who bear witness, absconding them of all false religions. There is only 1 religion to them now : "Don't Mess With Texas"
>>
>>77062713
They tried before and >>77064213 is what happened.
>>
>>77062713
Why don't people who want to kill a lot of people attack SFOD base?
>>
Because people like this exist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5hT2Y6syU8
>>
>mudslimes are insane,but not that stupid...they would get shot before they could blurt out aloha snackbar.
>>
>>77062952
This
>ALLA----
>CAN'T FINISH BECAUSE TEN PEOPLE AT LEAST HAVE WHIPPED OUT THEIR GUNS AND PUMPED HIM FULL OF LEAD
>>
>>77065306
Wow look at those right wing bigots.
>>
Were'nt there millitary forts that were shot up? I mean, the US army has more deadlier weapons than an arena full of simple pistols. But, then again, no one has shown a source for a permit carrier taking down a gunman.
>>
>>77067214
If you are referring to the Fort Hood shooting, that's because nobody on the base was allowed to carry other than security.
>>
Hear about the guy who tried to shoot up a Muhammed drawing convention? That was in Texas
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.