[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't we bring back institutionalization in America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: Omar Mateen institution.jpg (74 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
Omar Mateen institution.jpg
74 KB, 1180x842
Why don't we bring back institutionalization in America?

Bring back the Mental Institutions that used to be in a multitude across these United States. They used to keep the nuts in check, as well as under the thumb of God in the case of institutions that were run by Catholic clergy.

Omar Mateen, whose own ex-wife has cited him as bipolar, could have used a forced stay at an institution run by Catholic Nuns.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/latest-orlando-police-report-controlled-explosion-39789724

Muslims think they have it tough, pfft, pussies, they should try a stent under the rule of Catholic Nuns.

Also Mateen's father, Mir Seddique, has expressed support for the Taliban... why is he not being rounded up and being institutionalized and given ECT, at this very moment, for the betterment of society?

It's time to face fact and realize that we need to bring back institutionalization and that people like Omar Mateen and his father Mir Seddique need to be forced into an institution in order to save western society.

Whose with me?
>>
File: koran burning.jpg (32 KB, 606x428) Image search: [Google]
koran burning.jpg
32 KB, 606x428
>>77060796
People and societies ban and burn Mein Kampf when it poses no real danger, what poses a danger is The Koran which was written by a thief, a pedophile, and a murderer. There is no justifying sleeping with a 6 year old girl.

We need to start rounding up the Korans and burning them, and red flagging anyone who buys a Koran.

This righteous American Patriot, Ann Barnhardt. gives the Koran the attention it deserves, by bookmarking it with bacon, and finally burning it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htshvId51UE

The "prophet" Muhammad, may pigs be upon him and all his followers. I encourage everyone to look up Ms. Barnhardt's other videos and see her completely obliterate the Koran on a logical basis, something Muslims have no concept of.
>>
>>77061623

Good Lord wat a qt3.14
>>
>>77061992
3.14?
>>
File: 1446832820873.jpg (83 KB, 384x500) Image search: [Google]
1446832820873.jpg
83 KB, 384x500
While I really liked "the one who flew over the cuckoo's nest" it was actually an instrumental part of the liberal's agenda to demonize institutionalization and it's eventual deconstruction during the 80's....

...and what did all these "good intentions" accomplish? Hell on earth, a mad-max future with feral humans gone rampant,... child molestation, senseless violence, starvation, suicide by police. Everything the left gets involved in turns into a total nightmare, it's like pottery.
>>
>>77060796
I really wish we could have captured him alive.

I wish the government in circumstances of Islamic terror such as this would allow the sentencing of burning to death.

Too bad we don't have a way to bring people back from the dead, so the state could burn him alive 50 times for each of his victims. Well at least we get solace in knowing that he and all Muslims will burn for all eternity.

Muhammad is Satan's prophet. Join your prophet in hell Mudslime.
>>
We should throw fags and trannies in asylums to
>>
File: 1464993041097.jpg (37 KB, 348x342) Image search: [Google]
1464993041097.jpg
37 KB, 348x342
>>77060796
Is this the point of the propaganda?
>>
>>77063882
Are you a believer in the Quran?
>>
Yes, and start by putting all 4chan users and internet addicts in said institutions on principle.

let's face the truth, if you're here on /pol/ you probably belong in an instituion.

It's no coincidence the institutions were abandoned just as the Internet came into place.

If they tried to bring the system back now 99% of the population would be committed.
>>
>/pol/ now wants state enforced brainwashing
>>
>>77065316
>implying this site and the Internet as a whole isn't state enforced brainwashing.

though I do agree that if we brought back mental instutitions we'd also need to completely overhaul the school system, which in its current state is DESIGNED to produce people who need to go to mental institutions.
>>
But here's a redpill for you:

The same principles used in electroshock therapy etc have been weaponized for decades now.

This shit is being used to MAKE us insane and it's coming from cell towers, wifi etc.

But let me guess, you probably think "conspiracy theorists" should be institutionalized.
>>
File: Viols_en_cornettes_1983.jpg (53 KB, 550x396) Image search: [Google]
Viols_en_cornettes_1983.jpg
53 KB, 550x396
>tfw nun fetish
>>
>>77060796
>Mental insitutions
>run by Catholic clergy

Literally the insane running the asylum :4)

you can't make this shit up
>>
>>77066244
Better than being run by atheist corporations , or the Freemasons

(look up how many Masonic hospitals there are, especially *Childrens* hospitals)
>>
File: muhammed torutred in hell.jpg (32 KB, 360x300) Image search: [Google]
muhammed torutred in hell.jpg
32 KB, 360x300
>>77065316
Haven't you noticed a downfall in society since the fall of mental institutions?

Also whats wrong with perpetuating the fair and loving Christian God over the false mud god that the profiteer muhammad sold to the people of the middle east.

I honestly pity muslims for the lies they bought in the name of the profiteer muhammad.

Since God is just we can be sure that muhammad is burning in hell as we speak, not only for the lies he sold his followers in the name of satan, but also for what he has done to the world, and the legacy of satanism he has left.

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, may the false prophet muhammad's punishment be just and everlasting.
>>
>>77066678
do you realize masons are hard core conservatives and embody the very ideals that 90% of pol endorses so vehemently? although their belief in a higher power may not be to your liking their interest in community and advancement through education as well as the support of the mason brotherhood is pretty much ideal for the current times as a bastion of sanity
>>
>>77067030
The Internet is the main reason for this downfall. Yes you also had the issue of mental patients being released but by and large the mass insanity is too widespread and at this point, if re-instituted it would be leftists controlling the institutions and putting "right wing nut jobs" in them.

Either way I guarantee 99% of regular 4chan users would (and probably should) be institutionalized.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.