[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone got links to vids of orlando shooting? i dont understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Anyone got links to vids of orlando shooting? i dont understand how one guy can kill 50 by himself
>>
>>77056094
It was a packed nightclub you fucking mong
>>
File: monitor[1].jpg (22 KB, 360x257) Image search: [Google]
monitor[1].jpg
22 KB, 360x257
>>77056094
You don't understand how a man with a gun and 300 people trapped in a small room can kill 50 people in three hours?

Are we going to have nothing but endless shitposting and Jews now? Is this all we have to look forward to?

Fuck you, you fucking kike. If you want to slide, this is now a Spiderman thread.
>>
>>77056094
Really, it was only ten.
A sudden onset of AIDS killed the other forty.
>>
>>77056094
In a packed club each individual bullet would have struck multiple people.
>>
>>77056336
I understand that but you still need to reload, and every shot isn't a guaranteed hit, and every hit isn't a guaranteed kill
>>
File: Racist01.jpg (74 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Racist01.jpg
74 KB, 640x360
>>77056094
The mainstream media is yet again trying to blame Muslims for something that didn't even happen, that's why there's no evidence of this """"horrible event"""". Typical white supremacist shills.
>>
>Allahu gaybar
>>
>>77056094
'CAUSE all of the faggs don't worth a Human life.
>>
>>77056647

>every shot isn't a guaranteed hit

have you ever stepped into a club

just start shooting from the entrance

everyone around you drops dead immediately

the ones in mid range either flee or rush you

focus on the ones rushing you

reload

shoot the ones still fleeing, spray fire on those far away

make your way to the bottlenecked backdoor exits, unleash the rest of your magazine

reload

make a round around the place killing anyone still on the ground breathing

go to the bathrooms and management rooms to kill anyone hiding

medidate on what you have done amidst the carnage, allahu ackbar

suicide by cop
>>
>>77058481
you literally live in a sandbox
>>
>>77058813
FUCK OFF. Algeria is literally Carthage 2.0.
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 852x1041) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 852x1041
>>77057280
Giggle.
>>
>>77059966
he just said you don't worth a human life and you defend him
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.