[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a goal for the illuminati/reptilians/jews/patriarc hy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: birdie.jpg (74 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
birdie.jpg
74 KB, 640x480
Is there a goal for the illuminati/reptilians/jews/patriarchy?
What does the Rothschild and Rockefeller want? They already won in life.
>>
Illus and Joos want you to be a slave
reptilians want your DNA
patriarchy? what's that?
>>
>>77055486
Power from satan, what else would they sell their souls for
>>
>>77056978
/thread
>>
Enslave us and have us worship them like gods. This is all in the Book of Revelation, bruh.
>>
>>77057087
Yep the writings on the wall, the tunnel ceremony in Switzerland is pretty convincing
>>
>>77055486
To bring the antichrist to rule mankind. They will fail.
>>
>>77055486
They fear the Samurai.
>>
File: emotion.png (24 KB, 789x548) Image search: [Google]
emotion.png
24 KB, 789x548
>>77055486
Well, i dont know who exactly is calling the shots, whether its Rothschild or something else, but the answer is all the same.

No matter how rich they are
No matter how powerful they have
No matter how much social influence they command
It will never, ever, be enough.
>>
Resurrecting Nimrod and the one world government of Babylon
>>
>you will never get to fly around the country and attend weird rituals with your secret best friends and make millions of people spread rumors about the shit you're involved in behind closed doors

i wanna join so bad
>>
The goal of a one world government is to keep the people so oppressed and misinformed that they have no power to overthrow the rich. Every time, throughout history, it's a cycle of the overthrowing of the elite. But, once they have the NWO established, ether is no possibility for the cycle to continue. Thus, them and their bloodlines forever remain in power, and we forever remain under them,
>>
>>77055486
They want it all. They want to be Gods.
>>
>>77058127
Well, I mean you can always have other rich try to fuck the higher up rich over. Power struggles happen all the time in closed societies between the ruling elite.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.