[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iranian religious students in the holy city of Qom are specifically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: in a long time.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
in a long time.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
Iranian religious students in the holy city of Qom are specifically taught literature that is against Islam, such as Marxist theory, feminism, etc. and their professor will play devil's advocate while teaching them.

They study it so that when they do reject them, they fully understand what they're rejecting and why they're rejecting it.

Has /pol/ actually dedicated time to studying degenerate, liberal, or Islamic literature? I don't mean browsing websites and reading infographics.
>>
I'm planning on reading The Communist Manifesto at some point.
>>
I'm a Catholic whose probably more familiar with degenerate thinking than my own faith, yeah. It does lead to a better understanding of what you're dealing with and why exactly you should be against it.

I began to be critical of gays by reading a fucking 'Let's read Harry Potter blog!' of all things. It was written by a gay man who, in it, goes into great depth about why he believes what he does and it really opened to my eyes to what these people are really like.
>>
>>77054397
Marx only wrote that because he was paid to do so. You should read some of his philosophical shit instead.
>>
File: laughing ebin keinbernd spurdo.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
laughing ebin keinbernd spurdo.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>>77054543
>Marx only wrote that because he was paid to do so.

If this is true, that's the most ironic thing I've heard in a while.
>>
>>77053967
>they fully understand what they're rejecting and why they're rejecting it.

Since they are already indoctrinated before they even start learning about it, they don't actually understand anything. They already start from the point of hating something.
>>
>>77054663
This.
>>77054543
You got a source or something? That is actually really funny.
>>
>>77053967
I spend an un-Godly amount of time watching cuck liberal try to argue on YouTube, and in their newspapers like the Guardian.

I've taken up to reading about Marxist theory more than I have before, so that I know how to combat them.

I have taken some time to study the theology of Islam, so that I can show how it is not the same as Christianity. Pro tip: the best difference is that the Qur'an is the direct word of God, and so MUST be followed at every step to be moral and ethical and correct. Even in contradictions. The Bible is inspired, and it is quite literally a 'library' of different types of writings, meant to be interpreted in different ways.
>>
>>77054397
Don't bother, it's shit. The only thing it does is open your eyes to how insanely the communist ideology got twisted over the years. Common perception is literally nothing like the manifest.
>>
>>77054543
>>77054786
He was a writer for a newspaper, and so he god paid to write what he wrote. This does not mean he did not mean what he wrote, do not conflate those points.
>>
>>77054970
Even the ideology of Trotsky has been absolutely twisted. The notion of perpetual revolution is followed by many SJW's, but they don't even understand the context of why it was written: namely, feudal Russia.
>>
>>77053967

I'm here because of the inner-rejection senpai.
>>
Yeah, part of the reason i´ve visited some neonazistic gatherings and stuff too.
Another part is laughing at the fact that a jew can infiltrate these so called racial experts in the flesh.
>>
>>77054780
Actually, the way it's taught is in an empathetic way. They teach it just like they would in a Western university.

Apparently, this has been a tradition in Qom for generations.
>>
>>77055139
They're not aware of the perpetual revolution at all and that's exactly why it's twisted. Got literally nothing to do with the bullshit they advocate. Then again, I avoid sjw's
>>
>>77055280
>just like they would in a Western university
as a recent graduate, I can personally say that is absolute bullshit

even as a philosophy student, the lecturer/professor is so scared of the SJW's that he barely speaks to challenge
>>
>>77055434
That's because the Soviets subverted Western principals as a matter of warfare. Of course they don't understand, they have no idea what they think is Marxist. That's the most terrifying thing.
>>
Yes. One of my first uni works were reading the communist manifesto and paradigms of gramscism.

I also were forced to read "What Is a Constitution?" from Lassalle (who were also a "truly" Marxist) and make my opinion about it.

The Communist Manifesto is a very violent work. If you read it, try to find the version with the most literal translation as possible (since translators - usually Marxists too - change words and terms demagoguery, like the folks from marxists.org do).

In the other hand, Lassalle begins his work witha hypothetical absurd assumption (destruction of all the law of a country) to conclude - already out of this hypothesis, in "the world of facts" - that every constitution is useless.

You people in the 1st world have to deal with such bullshit too? What you guys need to read first when, e.g., enter in a Law School?
>>
File: lassalle.png (134 KB, 1178x763) Image search: [Google]
lassalle.png
134 KB, 1178x763
>>77056014
>his hypothesis

Fix'd. Also found my work (about Lassalle) here, where I BTFO his crappy thoughts. Anybody wants (poor) translation?
>>
>>77055567
You mean the jews. But they definitely subverted our principles.
>>
>>77053967
I was a liberal for over a decade.
I have no need for further study of it's doctrine.
>>
>>77055434
>>77054970
>family is inherently oppressive
it was pretty twisted to begin with alberto
>>
>>77054970
>Don't bother, it's shit.

Also, twisted here doesn't mean what you think it means, Jack
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.