[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we be cool with fags Alt-Right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
I've been saying for years Gays and Conservatives are natural allies. Two working men in a household with no kids. One of the most powerful demographics. A strongly white male demo. And they don't really do anything bad except fag out in their own homes or environments. I've had lots of gay friends and been in lots of gay clubs/bars. Fags should be the last thing we're worried.

After today when some piece of shit towel head wiped out a bunch of queers and the left is literally feeding the gays to the wolves. We should be welcoming and kind to them since they just got redpilled fucking hard.
>>
One issue voters aren't worthwhile. Our very group ideology(ideologies really) is unified with the Muslims more than with the gays.
>>
>>77049974
>unified with muslims

shoo shoo shill
>>
>they don't really do anything bad except fag out in their own homes
They literally throw parades in broad daylight, in front of children, celebrating how they suck dick and fuck each other in the ass. They force their lifestyle choices into other people's lifestyle choices by demanding that Christians cater to their perversion, at the threat of complete loss of their livelihoods if they refuse. They precipitated the trans epidemic we are seeing now that encourages little boys to chop their dicks off at the first sign that they might like something "feminine."

Fuck. Them. More fuel for the fire.
>>
>>77049826
Milo is doing god's work and has proven that even gayfags can be red pilled non-retards. In terms of a threat: muslims > jews > blacks > liberals > fags
>>
Meh... when something is close to a 50/50 debate, the side that grants the most freedom should win

>pro choice
>pro gun
>pro gay marriage
>pro marijuana (even though fucks your mental health)
>>
>>77050239

People don't realize what sluts gay men are. Like most of the people in that club have had over 100 sexual partners. That fact would surprise most people.
>>
>>77050260
How are gays threats at all? What you hate is the flamboyant gay, the invention of the propaganda machine.
>>
File: 1465533898145.jpg (32 KB, 480x547) Image search: [Google]
1465533898145.jpg
32 KB, 480x547
>>77049826
No.

You all belong in the gas chambers and the ovens.
Fuck you, you dug your own graves, and now you will be buried alive in them.
>>
If we believe in freedom though why do we care about silly faggots blowing each other?
>>
>>77050498
They are often the ones pushing out cancerous terms like anti-islamaphobia and other sjw bullshit. They are often liberal retards. I hope this answers your question.
>>
No because fags are all degenerates. They look calm and composed on the outside but behind closed doors they're always doing disgusting shit, which they will then get bored of and move onto even worse stuff before going full poz.

I'd say 90% of gay couples with sons are also probably molesting said sons as well.

basically, we need more orlando shooters
>>
no they are called fags for a reason.

I had a gay friend who pretended to be a Ron Paul supporter and now he is a bern victim.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3291x2079) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3291x2079
Just 47 years ago gays used to be the terrorists, attacking people at clubs.

If you ask me, Orlando is payback for Stonewall and the terrorist acts of the Gay Liberation Front.

Not so liberating when you're on the receiving end, is it, fags?
>>
>>77049826
>>77050260
>>77050498
>>77050767
Please kill yourselves redditcucks. You Miloshits are the worst cancer this board has ever seen
>>
>alt-right
you have to go back.
>>
File: 1400984305387.jpg (495 KB, 1826x2400) Image search: [Google]
1400984305387.jpg
495 KB, 1826x2400
>>77049826

begone homofag
>>
File: 1369812146082.jpg (41 KB, 250x317) Image search: [Google]
1369812146082.jpg
41 KB, 250x317
>>77049826

>Can we be cool with fags Alt-Right?

Personally I'm not a gay man but you're joking if you think you will ever see this trend start here.

This board is full of spergs and emotional regressives who struggle with interpersonal growth and run from empathy as if it were weakness.
>>
I really hope more gays in my country will now see how dangerous Islam is to us. I seriously doubt that yesterdays events will be enough though. Our country is just hell bent on destroying itself.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.