[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's been more than 1 mass shooting per day this year.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled2.png (469 KB, 471x607) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
469 KB, 471x607
There's been more than 1 mass shooting per day this year.

I am still waiting for those Law abiding gun owners to stop one....

when will you understand?
>>
>>77049293
Apparently they stop them all the time. Just never on the news.
>>
You only hear it when they fucked up or fail to do it I guess.
>>
are you stupid?

you dont shoot at someone with a gun, that son of a bitch will shoot you back
>>
>>77049293
How would you hear about a mass shooting that didn't happen?

Fucking retard
>>
>>77049683
oh yes because before you do a mass shooting you check everyone in the scene for weapons

fucking retard
>>
>>77049747

>fucking retard

nice
>>
>>77049798
But they do.

Every time infact. Gun free zone are a magnet for gun crime.
>>
>>77050081

have all mass shootings been on gun-free zones?
>>
how much of them were drug/nigger related?
>>
>>77049293
>There's been more than 1 mass shooting per day this year.

that'd be a feat since there's only been 70-80 in the last 30 years

>liberals in charge of counting

>I am still waiting for those Law abiding gun owners to stop one....

then you wouldn't count it as a mass killing
>>
>>77050361

https://www.massshootingtracker.org/data
>>
>>77049293
>more than 1 mass shooting per day
Care to name some for each day?
>>
>>77050361

shooter usually shoots himself or cops do, i haven't seen one where a "law abiding gun owner" ends it
>>
>>77050361
They include gang-related shootings and other types of crimes in that, as hullshit as it is. It's purposely done to inflate the numbers so people ignore the root causes of why people are shooting each other
>>
>>77050921
still a mass shooting, bystanders could get hurt and people still died. none have been stopped by those "its for protection" faggots
>>
>>77050603
Normally they off themselves as soon as they meet armed resistance. And Since they tend to target gun-free zones for obvious reasons then it is normally law enforcement that evokes that outcome.

You would see a lot more like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGif9upDZSo&feature=youtu.be

You need to know that law abiding gun holders cannot pre-empt this bullshit, you are going to have people get shot and die before anyone is allowed to stop them, otherwise those that would be protectors would turn into criminals.
>>
>>77050464
as yes, the shooting tracker that counts negligent discharge as a mass shooting
>>
>>77049293
Most of the mass shootings are nigs killing nogs and spic related gang violence. Take away gangs and urban violence and the mass shootings would drop by 3/4.

Brown and black people should be more fucking concerned with shooters of their own complexions.

Once you have cleaned up your mess, you can start worrying about whitey.
>>
>>77051268
that's still an idiot with a gun who should not have one.

don't you fucking get it? they need to make it harder for shitheads to get them
>>
>>77051562
use the fbi's definition and you'll have about 2 on that shit list
>>
>>77049293

The ones that are stopped aren't mass shootings.

Get rid of gun free zones and other retarded gun laws and it will happen more often.

Christ liberals are retarded.
>>
>>77051060
That's not the point. You're not going to be able to prevent those sorts of shootings the same ways you might be able to prevent school shootings or acts of terror like this. The root causes for the violence are very different.
>>
>>77049293
You ever looked at the laws concerning good Samaritans and civilian responses?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.