[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Europeans are wondering what was the point in treating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: bbc.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
bbc.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
Every BBC documentary I have watched about Spain in the middle ages, is about how wonderful, cultured, diverse and tolerant Islamic Spain/Al Andalus was (usually with a female narrator/journalist), and how terrible the catholic Spaniards of the Reconquista were in comparison.

Muslims have been treated kindly, protected, by the media, the European Union, and the academia. They made a huge bet of muslims integrating into European society.

And it did them no good at all, all that forced goodwill was for nothing. It was like throwing seeds on concrete.

How many terrorist attacks until they wake up? how many slaps in the face do they need?
>>
File: 1465743761226.jpg (134 KB, 422x437) Image search: [Google]
1465743761226.jpg
134 KB, 422x437
The reason why we 'treat Muslims kindly' is because jews control the information in every media outlet and every place of education.

This is NO meme.

They have been trying to wipe us out by getting in on the groundfloor of every single fucking organization and steering the message to make us hate ourselves and love strangers since 1945.
>>
>How many terrorist attacks until they wake up? how many slaps in the face do they need?

All of them and infinetly.

I am convinced by now that if a fascist movement doesn't take over the leadership of Europe soon, it will be too late. These current politicians and gullible normies will just surrender to Islam and turn it into a middle eastern country.
>>
>>77048536
>They have been trying to wipe us out by getting in on the groundfloor of every single fucking organization and steering the message to make us hate ourselves and love strangers since 1945.They have been trying to wipe us out by getting in on the groundfloor of every single fucking organization and steering the message to make us hate ourselves and love strangers since 1945.

I actually hhad hoped you guys had been spared. I had hoped only on us this narraitve was pushed so forcefully, because muh Hitler, six gorillion and we wuz losers of the war.
>>
>>77048187
OP its a paper trail saudi arabia is extremely radically islamic they donate to campaigns for european politicians and american politicians huge sums of money thats why this is happening thats why they are protected cause of the millions of dollars in political donations from saudis google it
>>
>>77048715

The Eternal Anglo got cucked just as hard when he "saved the Jews".

Was it not enough that he got cucked out of his world empire? Now he needs to be BLACKED aswell? Poor old beady ..
>>
File: 1465618038888.jpg (8 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
1465618038888.jpg
8 KB, 200x194
>>77048715
I think you got cucked so badly at the end of WW2 that they were basically able to make a complete break with the past and rewrite the culture to jewish ends.

They're really striking at us, in some ways we have it worse because our propaganda is so subtle and state broadcasters hire genuinely funny comedians based on political leanings to control people via ridicule which is infinitely seductive.
>>
>>77048536

The Muslim and Jewish communities share a common heritage, and have been connected by many bridges in the past. The Council will serve to build more bridges between and among these communities in future

For its part, the Muslim-Jewish Leadership Council will coordinate and mobilize resources within its networks to offer support for refugees in Europe.

http://www.kaiciid.org/news-events/news/groundbreaking-muslim-jewish-leadership-platform-launched-protect-religious-freedom
also
Muslims are Jews’ natural allies in Europe – Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE

and recently

Jewish groups unite to defend Muslims from discrimination
A dozen American organizations team up to support legislation thwarting proposed ban on Muslims entering the US

http://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-unite-to-defend-muslims-from-discrimination/

World Jewish Congress and Central Council of Jews in Germany welcomes refugee flood into Germany:

http://www.welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article146203997/Wir-Juden-wissen-wie-bitter-Flucht-ist.html

Germany's Central Council of Jews calls anti-Islamist PEGIDA movement "extremely dangerous":

http://www.dw.com/en/german-council-of-jews-chairman-condemns-immensely-dangerous-pegida-movement/a-18143163

European Jewish Congress working on hate speech laws to silence European dissent:

"Dinstein, who is working in conjunction with the European Jewish Congress to draft pan-European legislation against hate speech, said that in his opinion and according to the legislation he is drafting, the sorts of caricatures disparaging the Prophet Muhammad in the satiric magazine Charlie Hebdo should be outlawed."

http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/EJC-president-Islamic-extremists-are-the-new-Nazis-389076
>>
>>77049171

The Germans didn't get cucked, they got defeated.

YOU got cucked, AngloBlood. They got you without a fight.
>>
>>77048548
about 2 a week i say
>>
>>77048187
>Al Andalus
yes it was peaceful if the non muslims payed their tax
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.