[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Be 20 >Halfway done STEM degree >Hate everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 12
File: noosefeels.png (56 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
noosefeels.png
56 KB, 205x246
>Be me
>Be 20
>Halfway done STEM degree
>Hate everything about modern society
>Am utterly revolted and disgusted by the ugliness and degradation of our culture
>Feel empty, bitter and meaningless
>Am told by parents, normie friends and authority figures to get muh education to make shekels and everything will be terrific
>Ask what happens once I make shekels
>Nobody can give a clear, definitive answer besides "LIVE!"
>Realize that that means be a degenerate partying nigger with all the shekels you made while sacking away enough in Shlomo's vault while hoping the Federal Kikeserve doesn't devalue it over the course of 3-4 decades in order to retire one day
>Witness the mass importation of filthy 3rd worlders who run around shitting out kids and fucking everything up
>Witness niggers chimping out at whitey and ruining everything we built
>Witness the small town I grew up in and spent my entire life in fall to hordes of Muslims, Pajeets and groids
>Witness the majority of whites applaud this
>Notice my normie friends beginning to exhibit all of the traits that I loathe ever since they departed for uni
>Notice that my parents and my normie friends are getting really concerned about my constant ranting and hatred
>Feel like a huge burden and liability to everyone
>Have absolutely no hope for the future
>Slowly lose interest in things that used to bring me joy and happiness
>Confirm to myself that I will probably never marry or have children and will probably try to have fun through my 20's and take my own life some time in my mid-30's
>icantfuckingtakeitanymore.jpg

What do I do /pol/? There is nothing worth living for anymore. There is no sense of belonging or invigorating spirit about anything anymore. Our entire society is decadent filth. My own people are apathetic and hedonistic. Everything I love is being demolished before my very eyes. I don't even expect an answer/encouragement. Just some bros to talk to and brood with.
>>
literally all these problems would go away if you moved to a 95% white town in the midwest, pacific northwest, or northeast
>>
>>77046709

Study engineering.

Make the unabomber your hero.

Let kek guide you in whatever you do.
>>
File: 1465752652552.png (741 KB, 1378x1378) Image search: [Google]
1465752652552.png
741 KB, 1378x1378
You know those grinding games like WoW where people who started in the first week became no.1?

Drop all of that shit and prepare for the race war to get a head start. People laugh at you now... but not for long!
>>
File: 1465778052763.jpg (15 KB, 480x388) Image search: [Google]
1465778052763.jpg
15 KB, 480x388
>>77046709
welcome to real life.

Drown your dread and sorrows in cheap beer.
But never forget, it will get better. People will see, and they will see soon. Those who don't will be left behind.
We are the new generation, could you please do the honor of taking a few more steps? For blackanon. For me. For /pol/. For 4chan. For the world. But most importantly, for yourself.
>>
>>77046709
Same except I just graduated with my STEM degree. Making good money.

Honestly the best way we can fight back is to not be degenerates and be wholesome white men. Be successful, have a lot of children, be happy, don't fall for their bullshit. This is exactly what they don't want, so this is one of the best ways to get back at them. Stay healthy and practice with your firearms in case there is ever a war on American soil.
>>
>>77046709
Money gives you power and independence. You can move where you want, buy what you want, and live how you want.

You don't have to be a degenerate. You can be whatever you want instead of a fucking NEET.
>>
>>77046997
And be surrounded by irritating libshits? The Pacific Northwest is one of the most cucked areas in the US. Plus, the culture is still degenerate and niggered and the NW won't stay that white for long.

>>77047036
I've been reading his manifesto. Perhaps I'll just make it my bible and learn how to survive in the wilderness.

>>77047038
I do just want to graduate so I can make enough shekels to collect firearms. Perhaps I can join a militia or something.
>>
File: 1445446560156.png (129 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
1445446560156.png
129 KB, 680x684
>>77046709
Communism is the answer

Literally no reason for any of us to make an effort under capitalism. It's a shit system that allows happy merchants to arise.
>>
File: 1461833698385.jpg (131 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1461833698385.jpg
131 KB, 600x600
>>77047689
my nigga
>>
>>77046709
Check your privilege.
>>
>>77046709
Move until you find a suitable town not tainted by the regressive left.
>>
>>77046709
Sounds like it's time to commit suicide bro, and I'm being serious.
>>
>>77046709
Lighten up Francis
>>
>>77046709

A-are you me anon?

i'm considering joining the Orthodox church, at least they can give a clear, compelling reason to live.

> Hurrrrr, create your own purpose faggot!

Fuck off, only God can create something ex nihilo. If i join the church, i might pursue ministry part time in addition to medicine. I dont want a family, but it seems like families are inextricably bound up in lifes purpose, so it is necessary to do something which facilitates families in order to feel fulfilled.
>>
>>77048178
Eventually Nigel. The only thing holding me back is the utter devastation it would bring my family. Once I'm independent I will slowly detach myself from my loved ones and end my life some time between the age of 30-35.
>>
File: 1440018124587.jpg (31 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1440018124587.jpg
31 KB, 500x333
>>77046709
nice blog you fucking baby
>>
>>77047603
Lol he was textbook definition of a patsy. That whole thing was a psyop. The man was literally Mkultra'd into oblivion. His fucking lawyer even mentioned his history as an MK subject.
>>
>>77046709
RISE
>>
>>77048551
> Hurrrrr, create your own purpose faggot!

This. This is the exact answer everyone gives me and I know exactly what they mean by it. The millennial meaning of this is "Make shekels during the week, be a nigger on the weekends."

I've been considering doing something similar. I've been interested in Orthodoxy and Mormonism. inb4 hurr durr Joseph Smith cult golden plates fag.

I became a fedora-tipper at around 14 and life seemed pretty empty without church. It's been only recently that I've realized that spirituality is a truly important component of life.
>>
>>77048924
He blamed his inability to fit into society on that experiment he volunteered for, but it's pretty clear that he was already unstable before that. I think it was inevitable that it'd happen, but that made it happen earlier.
>>
File: interdasting.jpg (36 KB, 377x428) Image search: [Google]
interdasting.jpg
36 KB, 377x428
>>77048924
Where can I learn moar about this?
>>
Reminds me of sunset limited
>>
>>77048551
>le ex nihilo maymay

kys now
>>
Find Jesus
>>
Get a buinsess haircut. Start to work out. Get a big fuckin swatztica tattoo on your chest. Dress like a middle class dad(tucked in pollo shirt, belt, jeans, nice shoes) join trumps campaign somehow. Work a half time job on the side.

After the elections, westher we win or lose, move to alaska and run for mayor. Create a nationalist enviroment and rise in popularity preaching the principles of traditionalism
>>
>>77049033
> It's been only recently that I've realized that spirituality is a truly important component of life.
>not creating your own spirituality like a sage
>willingly becoming a sheep

you were right OP, you should an hero
>>
Practice Stoicism, be very selective about the company you keep
>>
>>77049468
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2000/06/harvard-and-the-making-of-the-unabomber/378239/

Calling it 'mind control' is a stretch. The experiment basically involved trying to psychologically browbeat the candidates by challenging their beliefs and making them feel like cowards. So basically you sit in a chair, and answer some questions, and then some guy says mean things to you.
>>
File: LoyalToTheEnd.png (289 KB, 850x478) Image search: [Google]
LoyalToTheEnd.png
289 KB, 850x478
>>77049033
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
Watch this movie, understand Jews have hijacked Christianity. Go to church, find smart conservative wife, have many children. Be strong bad ass motherfucker. Don't let the Jews win by being a defeatist bitch desu famalam.
>>
>>77046709
I didn't bother getting a degree. It's not worth it. Instead, I studied history and then I got a job as a history teacher. I make a decent amount of money and give kids the red pill.
>>
Well you can be sad about it, or you can use the mad as motivation to figure out a plan on how to do something about it. After coming here for a few years, I decided enough is enough, no more being a neet, if I don't do something about this shit, who will? (and I continually tell myself that when I need motivation. If not me, who?)

I'm actively gathering large sums of money to have political power. It's something that I know that I can do, and I have a plan laid out and am actively working towards that.

Maybe the world is like it is because too many of us who want to make it better choose to shrug and do nothing instead of something.
>>
>>77047938
>you will see the People's Republic of America

Feels good
>>
File: 1464232203841.jpg (545 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1464232203841.jpg
545 KB, 900x900
>>77046709
>The world is shit so I will do nothing to fix it
Sweden and most western countries is doomed because of guys like you.

>Studying STEM degree, already run a business without shekelstein breathing down my neck
>GF is studying to become a doctor
>She wants 3+ kids
>Both her and I are blond and have blue eyes
>Every good country left in the world will want to import us if most of western civilization fails
>If it falls we wont fall for the same bullshit rethoric for at least a couple of thousand years
>Imagine all we could do in that time
>>
>>77046709
Don't give up. Focus your efforts on finding a worthwhile woman with decent genes. You won't find a ready-to-marry woman in this society though. You will have to train and teach her because women by default are retarded.

Just don't give up. Germany has given up. Don't be like Germany.
>>
File: LkARIDr.png (137 KB, 526x436) Image search: [Google]
LkARIDr.png
137 KB, 526x436
>>77050644
>GF

Normie pls
>>
>>77049829
How do I do this Waffleman? I've been meaning to read Evola.
>>
>>77046709
Move to an even smaller town
Find a job
Find a average to above average girl start a family
Realize that while /pol/ is right, were slightly paranoid and tend to worry about shit out of our control
Maybe go into politics(Mayor/Govenor)
>>
>>77049533

Literally nog an arbument.

>>77049033

I was thinking about mormonism too. Very family focused culture, hard workers, successful without being overly materialistic, but i dont want to compromise my commitment to truth just for some non-degenerate friends.

I also think spirituality is vitally important to keep one's sanity, we seem to need a metanarrative to organize our lives within or we just go crazy. Reminds me of Francis Bacon's comment about each of us having a God shaped vacuum inside us.

Ive wondered in the past if our collective desire to worship something or someone is a remnant of evolutionary psychology, or if it is actually evidence of a soul/God. If there is actually a psychological/spiritual need to worship, that might explain why people follow celebrities/Hitler so slavishly.
>>
>>77046709
>>77050644
Not to fucking mention that the worst thing that could happen is that Japan/China becomes a bastion of intellectualism where most of us higher educated westerners will live alright lives, with the stigma against us gone in 2-3 generations.
>>
>>77046709
>going into stem for money
I bet you're a scummy E
>>
>>77046709
I don't understand, why do you feel the need to give up in tears instead of fighting back? Literally all this thread is just idiots saying "lighten up" or "move to another place", "find a decent woman".

So what if he does that shit, it's all still going up in flames? I don't get it, if shit is so bad in the U.S. then write some books, do marches in the streets, pick up some guns, go full black ops on the degenerates, anything. Or everything.

You gotta show people you have some balls, cheerio munchers.
>>
>>77046709
At least your getting a good degree. I'm 20 and I'm learning to weld because I'm not so good at math.
I've had one girlfriend my entire life, but I've had other girls I was madly in love with at different points of my life and they liked me back
>fuck it up every single time because I get really annoyed with girl's games.
>literally break my own heart over and over because I can't suck it up and prove to the girls games wont work with me
>have to see attractive girls with shitskins
>Only one friend with any amount of brain
>rest just provide beer, weed, and bitches
>Nothing I do makes me happy, so I get fucked up as much as I can and fuck whores
>Just wish any of those girls I actually cared about would talk to me again
>>
>>77046709
Fuck you. Just take a qt and have her shit out a bunch of white kids
>>
Hang in OP.

There are thousands if not millions of people who agree that things are just fucked up. In all honesty most people are practicing the law: "Think as you like, behave like others"

They don't know who to trust because now our culture is like 1984/USSR of ratting each other out.

Pick up the 48 laws of power and start reading. Keep /pol/ in /pol/
>>
>>77046709
Learn to wait for the day of judgment, like I have.
>>
>>77046997

>Muh white flight
>Muh running away from my problems

Running away isn't the solution you dumbfuck. You're just putting off the inevitable.
>>
>>77051421
I'm not you dumb nigger. I'm going into it because I value science and technology.

>>77052218
Welding's an honest job friend, you'll make many shekels. But I know what you mean. I've only had one woman in my entire life and have only had sex twice. I've been too much of a defeatist pessimist to go out and try to get laid. I just sit in my room wishing I were born a century earlier. My normie friends are probably half right since that's what they tell me to do.
>>
>>77046709
Listen my friend, I am pretty much exactly the same as you except a few years older.
Let me give you something to live for.

Your goal in this world is to fight for your own nation. That doesn't mean America, that means YOUR nation. Your children, your ideals, the land that you acquire, your belief system. If you succeed in life your nation will grow, and become powerful and become a network of influence able to enact change on the world.

You will find allies, people with the same vision as you. Band together, work for your common interest. Subvert the popular will, fight for your interests together with your allies. You can do a lot of good, if you're smart enough you may even be able to win.

That's your goal. There's more to life than the pleasure circuit in your brain. Life is about fulfillment.
>>
>>77053141
>You're just putting off the inevitable.

This is true. The whole strategy is to run out the clock. Hopefully, you'll die of old age before too much of the shittiness creeps into your 10,000 person town in Idaho.
>>
>>77053412

Tribalism, plain and simple.

Maybe the trick is to comvince yourself that all humanity is your tribe,
>>
>>77053412
And also this
>>
>>77048571
don't plan for something like that man.

if it eventually happens down the line, fine. but you never know how things can change in 10-15 years, even if things look particularly grim now.

just do things that you enjoy and have fun. also as fun as it is to follow politics, for people with the idealogical persuasions of yours (and mine desu senpai), seeing the degeneracy being rolled out can, as you know, be devastating to a person's spirit.

this might sound very head-in-the-sand-ish, but just go for a couple months ignoring the news, politics-related websites and any other politics/current events sources, because the term "out of sight, out of mind" could be very helpful for someone in your position to develop a more optimistic and positive world view for yourself.

i wish you all the best with this path or any other path you decide to take.
>>
>>77050894
>How do I do this Waffleman?

You're asking the wrong questions Burgerman.

You're in STEM so I would assume you have certain knowledge about human nature.
You should have figured out by now that everything is fleeting.

You're emptiness is like hunger, instead of focusing on what you lack, focus on what you need. When you're hungry you don't think about the hunger, you think about getting food. If you are directionless, focus on any direction you deem worthy.

I can not tell you what is worthy to you. Only you can. I can't show you the way because I'm not walking your path.

If you're honest with yourself you'll admit that you don't want to join the Mormons because you agree with their values. You just want to be a part of a community who's values are similar to yours. You're emptiness is a result of not feeling accepted by your peers and vice versa. You don't accept them either.

In conclusion, your search for "spirituality" is misguided. You're in search of like-minded people who accept you for who you are and what you stand for. You can either change who you are, keep searching or just stop seeking approval.
>>
>>77048571
>Once I'm independent I will slowly detach myself from my loved ones and end my life some time between the age of 30-35.
This.
>>
Congrats, you're a standard-model desirable worker with no real content, destined to be a replaceable part.
You probably were among those so smugly above such silly things as real cuture, history, languages and other such useless things.

Maybe you can fill your void with hatred, or blame your personal failures on others; this places offers a lot of options in that direction.
But if you want a solution that solves this shit at the source then look at yourself, travel, get some cultural and historical stuff from various and varying sources and avoid dat confirmation bias; read the quran next to the bible and whatever they call that jewish book so to speak.
>>
>>77047188
This
>>
>>77046709
YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 4 NON HISPANIC WHITE CHILDREN

TRY AND HAVE 100 BUT THIS MEANS THEY MAY BE DEGENERATES BECAUSE YOU CANT BE THERE FOR THAT MANY
>>
>>77047689
>>77047938

t. high schoolers

>>77054807
this much i can strive for
>>
File: 1460521616326.jpg (72 KB, 630x706) Image search: [Google]
1460521616326.jpg
72 KB, 630x706
>>77046709
>Realize that that means be a degenerate partying nigger with all the shekels you made while sacking away enough in Shlomo's vault while hoping the Federal Kikeserve doesn't devalue it over the course of 3-4 decades in order to retire one day
Or you could not and do whatever you want with the money you make with a job. I'm the same way, kind of an outcast from 'modern society' since I don't like drinking or partying. I can socialize for maybe a few hours before I start getting physically tired. It's fine, just enjoy life with what little time you have left. Go into a field you enjoy and can succeed in. Also, once you get a steady income and get into your 30's I heard women start flocking like a pack of hungry doves. Just be careful with who you choose, but they'll come in due time. Heck, you may find someone during your time in college. Good luck anon!
>>
>>77047603
please don't an hero or unabomber, it's a waste of human life. You'll just be tunred into another liberal boogeyman. Just graduate get any job, hard damn hard, and live a good life.
>>
>>77046709
>our great war is a spiritual war,
>our great depression is our lives.
I'm in a similar boat to you OP and I'm also 20.
Try to value life as a game and see everyone as inferior (because they can't see everything wrong with themselves and the world, not because you're any better, you're just aware of your inferiority)
Contemplate your nihilism, recognize everyone elses hedonism is just trying to fill the hole that nihilism exposes.
Try to envision the success you can achieve, even if it is just having a child to try to sculp an image of your ideals onto.
When I imagine what success means to me it would be to have a dynastic empire on the level of the Rothschilds, or at least be a predecessor to the empire (I dream too big, so what).
The only thing that will make life worth living is a goal, an ideology, a vision, something that transcendence you and you're life, we all need something greater than ourselves in our life, whether it's family, nation, the proletariat, free market capitalism, consumerism or God.
Just try to start believing in something. It may start with your parents or your brothers/sisters as people you can help or look to help from
>>
>>77051152
>Literally nog an arbument.

Learn to infer. I implied that "nothing" never existed. There was always something.
So God creating something ex nihilo is a moot argument.
>>
File: garlane-greene-insane.png (1 MB, 1920x820) Image search: [Google]
garlane-greene-insane.png
1 MB, 1920x820
>>
>>77046709
So you understood and so young too!

I understood it recently and I'm 27 (khv depressive,etc,etc) and without a degree; so a piece of advice; get the degree just in case you need it in the future and get a job (I might start this semester if things go well)

Don't wait for anyone to help you even if it would make sense for them to do it,pick up house holding skills,learn how to drive,get /fit/, improve yourself as you see fit.

Read the bible and understand the correct way of living and go to the church if you don't have issues with it. (For me prayer is a extremely private activity between God and myself)

Pray God for a wife, and start becoming a good husband.

Pray God for a purpose, he will guide you.

Don't be ashamed of being yourself and learn from every mistake.
>>
>>77056744
>Read the bible and understand the correct way of living and go to the church if you don't have issues with it. (For me prayer is a extremely private activity between God and myself)
>Pray God for a wife, and start becoming a good husband.
>Pray God for a purpose, he will guide you.

Waste of time to be honest. There are better books and wishful thinking will not improve your situation.
>>
>>77046709
go play in the woods, bro.
fuck with some bushcraft
fuck with some survival
fuck with some primitive skills
fuck with some fishing and hunting
remove yourself from the lies.
>>
>>77057363
>Waste of time to be honest. There are better books and wishful thinking will not improve your situation.
You need to actively collaborate for that to happen, God guides you, but it's you who needs to move, and He guides you for we are His children and for His Glory, we are judged and rewarded by our actions, not our wishful thinking.

Psalm 23:3
>He restores my soul;
>He leads me in the paths of righteousness
>For His name’s sake.
>>
>>77055186
t. next Gulag inmate
>>
>You need to actively collaborate for that to happen, God guides you, but it's you who needs to move, and He guides you for we are His children and for His Glory, we are judged and rewarded by our actions, not our wishful thinking.

I'm moving without guidance and I'm doing just fine. I see or feel no influence from an outside source. To me that just sounds borderline schizophrenic.
>>
>>77046709
take drugs
>>
>>77057978
>I'm moving without guidance and I'm doing just fine
Truly you are moving without direction, then how come you are doing fine?
>>
>>77050124
Its probably easier to do that in Russia than in more cucked nations. I know that if a teacher were to do that in Sweden they would be sacked almost immediately for not preaching the correct values
>>
>grow some balls faggot!! remember what your ancestors fought and died for......don't be a scared faggot too afraid to voice his feelings in front of degenerates...you need to learn how to stand up for self...now get the fuck of this board and do something about it!
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.