[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why to not vote Hillary Cinton?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: cillary hinton.jpg (72 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
cillary hinton.jpg
72 KB, 800x533
Why to not vote Hillary Cinton?
>>
It's a woman?
>>
>>77046314
>Why to not vote Hillary Cinton?

I will and so will my whole family.
>>
>>77046433
I don't get it? Are you all woman too?
>>
>woman
>corrupt
>jewish agent
>>
>>77046314
anyone got the screen cap of reporters asking this on a NY ferry?

most people said they'd rather jump overboard.
>>
>>77046771
Estonia gets it.
>>
>>77046433
even your wife's son?
>>
>>77046314
Because women have always been the primary victims of war.
>>
>>77046314
>Stupid.
>Liar.
>No leadership.
>Bill Clinton's wife.
>Says she has "political experience", but everything was done by his workers and husband.
>Will bring sandniggers to US and turn things into an European Union
>Economy will fucking crash
>Stupid liberal.

I'd honestly vote for Trump.
>>
>>77046314
Watching all the butthurt sexists trying to explain to everyone why they'd rather vote for a senile kike or even Drumpf rather than the candidate who has all the obvious solutions to all the problems in the world has been the funniest part of this election.
>>
>>77047508

>$0.02 has been added to your account.
>>
Fuck pantsuits
>>
>>77046314
Bodies aren't even cold yet and..
>"We need to keep guns like the ones used last night out of the hands of terrorists or other violent criminals." —Hillary on the FL attack

She's fucked. TRUMP WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.
>>
>corrupt wall street insider
>neocon
>liar
>far leftist socially
>>
>>77046314
Because I don't hate my country.
>>
Her real shot of power was in an unofficial capacity, as first lady, not as an elected official with a real function in government.

She and Bill had a record of ruthless careerism before that.

After Bill cheated while President, she stayed with him solely for the sake of furthering her personal power empire.

As a senator from NY, she did very little but practice cause-of-the-week oriented policy prioritization, tacking issues like violence in video games, while ignoring critical issues like traffic congestion and the billions of dollars lost in productivity as a result.

She has serious medical issues stemming from her hitting her head and having a blood clot in her brain.

She has been hanging around Washington for forty years, and feels she is owed it. In that respect she's Richard Nixon in a pants suit.

While she was in the white house before, her husband's administration send some countable-on-one-hand amount of emails; they are hopelessly behind the information trends.

She was educated and trained in the Cold War era; all of her understandings are built on the faulty foundations that were pragmatically necessary in that era, but hopelessly inadequate now.
>>
>>77047508
>implying that I must be sexist to not vote for Hillary
what is a false dilemma
fuck off leaf
enjoy your pm he's a cuck
>soarrry, soarrrrrry, I elbowed someone, soarry
>>
>>77046314
Money laundering war criminal sleepy head
>>
>>77047508
>obvious solutions to all the problems in the world
>can't even call out Radical Islamic Terrorism for what it is
>>
>>77046433
Will your wife's boyfriend do so as well?
>>
>>77046314

She's a mosquito full of zika and aids.
>>
File: AMERICAS TERRORIST.jpg (207 KB, 504x740) Image search: [Google]
AMERICAS TERRORIST.jpg
207 KB, 504x740
>>77046314

Because she is literally an ally to the Terrorists.

She refuses to acknowledge that Muslims have anything to do with terrorism whatsoever

And she help sell hundreds of millions of dollars worth of military arms to terrorist-sponsoring nations all so such could get kickbacks to her fraud charity The Clinton Foundation

She is a crook and a terrorist-supporter

So vote for anyone BUT Hillary on Nov 8th
>>
File: 1452486248323.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1452486248323.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
>>77047443
t. tio tom
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.