[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl I used to date is lying about me raping her. She used
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: dqxjemmo8nyzkvbyydzv.jpg (90 KB, 800x686) Image search: [Google]
dqxjemmo8nyzkvbyydzv.jpg
90 KB, 800x686
A girl I used to date is lying about me raping her. She used to be fine but she joined a SJW club in college and went crazy. Ask me anything.
>>
>>77044762
Since she'll be believed anyway, why haven't you actually raped her yet?
>>
>>77044977
We haven't seen each other in years, and the last time was amicably left. She doesn't even live in the same state. I only found out she was telling people this through a friend of a friend of a friend.
>>
>>77044762
That's what you get. Sorry, but you should have been more responsible about who you interact with and how you interact with them. This is what the world is now. Avoid doing anything that could conceivably be retroactively made to seem to be anything else. Which pragmatically means you must do nothing, and become nothing.

You know that moment after someone's being arrested, when they're told "everything you say can and will be used against you"? That's how we have to live every moment of our lives now as humans in the information age. Everything can be abstracted, edited, and selectively represented in order to fit any narrative that can be contrived later on.
>>
Is she pressing charges?
>>
Apparently this is one of those "redefinitions" of the word, where she admits she didn't say it was non-consensual, and every sign and word showed she was into it, she even said she did and initiated, but secretly "didn't consent", somehow.
>>
>>77045622
Nope, just trying to smear my reputation with other sjws. I'm just worried about someone trying to get me fired.
>>
YOU ARE A AMERICAN!!!

sue her for slander or just write a shitty letter as if it is from a lawyer and she will stop
>>
>>77044762

Western women, even the "redpilled" ones, even the "normal" ones, are entitled sluts and whores.

So it goes to stand, obviously, that the SJW ones will be a fucking terrible order of magnitude.

Every time she mentions a specific case of you "raping" her, deny it. Ask her to provide evidence. Ruthlessly deny it.
>>
>>77045881
Or, you know, a real lawyer, so shit doesn't escalate.

>implying lawyers don't escalate things
>>
>>77044762
>>77046249
tell us the details op, we will decide whether you have a case.
Do you have facebook or other archived
messages from before or after the act that you an post here?
>>
>>77044762

Same thing happened to me.

How likely is it she will try and fuck you legally?

Any history of previous accusations or mental illness?

I never had to deal with her trying to legally fuck me, as it would have been her 4th or 5th cry of rape within 3 years.

It's pretty awkward when people you don't even know start giving you the death stare.

Of course now, years later, she wants to be friends and denies that ever happened.

Anyhow, good luck anon. If it has been a few years chances are she can't do shit other than ruin your reputation.
>>
>>77044762
sue her for expreading bullshit about you
>>
>>77045881
This, except for the fake letter.
>>
File: 547654764765.jpg (19 KB, 183x283) Image search: [Google]
547654764765.jpg
19 KB, 183x283
That's why I only date men.

Well, that and vagina is shit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.