[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ISIS kills 50 degenerates Maybe Islam isn't so bad.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: _76070198_isis[1].jpg (40 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
_76070198_isis[1].jpg
40 KB, 660x371
>ISIS kills 50 degenerates
Maybe Islam isn't so bad. How is it different to Christianity?
>>
>>77040701
Islam has the balls to do it.
Christianity is LOW ENERGY
>>
File: 1465745600500.png (250 KB, 657x672) Image search: [Google]
1465745600500.png
250 KB, 657x672
Imagine being Omar in that club and having to be all like "damn, you faggot, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck 72 16 year old virgins in his afterlife. Like seriously imagine having to be Omar and not only stand in that club while faggots Curtis flaunt their disgusting bodies in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing their stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, song after song, dance after dance, while fags filled up the club. Not only having to tolerate their monstrous fucking visages but their haughty attitude as everyone in da club tells them they've STILL GOT IT and DAMN, STANDING AUTOFELLATIO LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch these mannish fucking gremlins contort into stances you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and white women and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE LIFE coming straight out of the boonies in Syria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on that fag's dimpled stomach as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in him "statuesque (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Omar. You're not going to lose your shot at the high score over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
>>77040701
why is NZ so bad at shitposting and baiting? they try so hard, but never reach aussie levle
>>
Hitler was the last hope for Christianity recover their own roots. Now, it's over.

No one will come to save us
>>
>>77040701
>>77040565
>>
>>77040701
>How is it different to Christianity?
It is not. Christians nowadays are simply deluded and castrated.
>>
>>77040701
>Maybe Islam isn't so bad

OUT OUT OUT

>>77028100
>>
>>77041056
Too busy sheering my wife
>>
>>77043149
good comeback lad
>>
>>77040770
Underrated
>>
>>77040701

As a trad Christian, I can speak for all legitimate Christians. We dont want them dead, we just want them to be unable to have sham 'weddings', unable to adopt children, unable to propogandize, and to have their activity be legal.

We basically want to destroy gay identity, not gays themselves. We believe in redemption.
>>
>>77040701
We let Jesus do our judgement for us. We are all lowly dust reaching for unnatainablr perfection and those who desrve to burn will still burn. But their blood will not be on my hands.
>>
>>77040788
this fucking picture will never go away
>>
Can someone give me a quick summary? I was inna woods all weekend and missed it all
>>
>>77044745
this dude killed 50 people in a gay nightclub / hostage situation

he is muslim born from afghani immigrants

called 911 before he did it and pledge alleigance to isis

registered democrat

probably other details i forgot too
>>
>>77044434
Sounds good faggot, after that lets do the same with Christ fags like you
>>
>>77045302
I dont think you quite understand my colonial friend

Traditional christian values that date back centuries have been eroded by the state, the whole point of separation of church and state was to stop this clash.

Fags can form their own denomination of Christianity but they should not be changing its fundamental values just to satisfy their own interests.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.