[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ban this but not that?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ar15 ballistic knife.png (305 KB, 682x382) Image search: [Google]
ar15 ballistic knife.png
305 KB, 682x382
Most people I would assume ban on ballistic knife is good since it is not a tool other then for the means of killing.
But shouldn't the same concept be applied to certain type of guns?

I'm not implying I want guns to be banned but I don't see point for having high powered assault rifle is necessary.

#inb4 government going to take over and take away all our guns
>>
>>77040017

I'm still waiting for people to want to ban all Muslims. If they're willing to encroach on my 2nd amendment right then I'm willing to encroach on their 1st.
>>
Sorry pal but a ballistic knife is an arm and the right to keep and bear it should not be infringed.
>>
>>77040017
Come to think of it, no one NEEDS a terabyte of ram in their home system.
Don't even get me started on encryption.
That's military grade hardware, which should be restricted to government and law enforcement.
For the children.
>>
>>77040997
You can't shoot someone with a terabyte of ram.
>>
>>77041382

>you can't hug your wife's son with nuclear arms
>>
>>77040017
>Most people I would assume ban on ballistic knife is good
I highly doubt that. I'm cool with ballistic knives.
>>
File: 1464126813144.png (152 KB, 358x432) Image search: [Google]
1464126813144.png
152 KB, 358x432
>>77041524
>>
>>77040017
Why would I want to ban ballistic knives? That's fucking stupid.

Stop trying to erode our Constitution. Just fuck off already.
>>
>>77040017
ballistic knives are ineffectual man-toys. i don't even know how they got banned in the first place.
>>
>>77040017
>I'm not implying I want guns to be banned but I don't see point for having high powered assault rifle is necessary.

First, assault rifles aren't high powered. Second. The way the rule works in America is that the people should be armed as the government. That if you have police officers running around with semiauto handguns, and AR 15's in their trunk on every street corner, that the people should have access to those as well.

Compare this to weird shit like a bag of anthrax or a 20 megaton bomb.

And balistic knives are call of duty shit. Nobody outside of some ninjas actually uses that. But even if they did, so what?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.