[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>two false flag events within a few days, obviously intended
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: TaxiDriver_115Pyxurz.jpg (152 KB, 1600x871) Image search: [Google]
TaxiDriver_115Pyxurz.jpg
152 KB, 1600x871
>two false flag events within a few days, obviously intended to create political turmoil
>people unironically believe that they're real
Come the fuck on.

When will we get news that is actually interesting instead of this politically based nonsense? WW3 when?
>>
Hang in there, anon!! I was just on my way to /pol/ to post the same thing as you. Be brave and have hope!! Right now on FB there are thousands of people calling out "False Flag" as we speak. A lot of people are talking like /pol/ right now. They haven't gotten far as blaming the Jews yet but they don't believe what the media says as the narrative anymore.

Here is the possible reason why these false flags are happening.

>https://www.rt.com/usa/monsanto-bill-blunt-agriculture-006/

>Obama signs 'Monsanto Protection Act' written by Monsanto-sponsored senator

>With the president’s signature, agriculture giants that deal with genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and genetically engineered (GE) seeds are given the go-ahead to continue to plant and sell man-made crops, even as questions remain largely unanswered about the health risks these types of products pose to consumers.

>“the USDA [US Department of Agriculture] oversaw and approved (or denied) the testing of genetically modified seeds, while the federal courts retained the authority to halt the testing or sale of these plants if it felt that public health was being jeopardized. With HR 933 now a law, however, the court system no longer has the right to step in and protect the consumer.”

With the Monsanto Protection Act in play Monsanto can now poison all our food without fear of federal court order to halt and be tested. They are now immune to the law now even with tons of evidence that they are poisoning people and the environment.
>>
File: 1464987945239.jpg (70 KB, 639x480) Image search: [Google]
1464987945239.jpg
70 KB, 639x480
>>77039992
>everything is a false flag tinfaggery
>terrorism never actually happens
>in a world of billions of people, no one EVER commits terrorism
>its always governments faking it even though they don't actually need to
>if they were this secretive and evil, they'd just rule and not bother to trick anyone
The pattern of this paranoid schizo behavior is so consistent, it seems like it should have a specific name or diagnosis. Does anyone know what to call it?
>>
>>77039992
yeah, obviously the expansive surveillance hasn't helped us much. fucking feds should have stopped the shitskin scum from buying the guns in the first place.
>>
>>77039992
I'm betting on a more "slowly boiling frog" approach.
Incrementalism.

As for the false flags, remember that its political season.
>>
>>77041020
It is largely goddamn ridiculous, but it's fun to think about. Also, I'd add, it's just as ridiculous to think no false flags ever happen, and every time someone points out something screwy or worse about an "official theory" it means they're immediately on the level with believing in lizard people.
>>
>>77041020
>>77041020
>>77041020
It's called being a faggot shill or a blue-pilled faggot that cannot see the forest past the trees because he's more afraid of a world that doesn't make any sense to him.

Go hide under a rock, weakling. And take your narratives with you if it gives you any comfort.
>>
>>77039992
get professional help
now is not the time to lose your mind
>>
Taxi driver is such a good movie
I could be Travis Bickle
>>
>>77039992
>two false flag events within a few days
>two
what was the other one?
>>
>>77042858
Christina Grimmies.
>>
>>77043025
oh yeah i forgot all about that literally who because she's a literally who
>>
>>77043025
Why would they bother shooting a breathing karaoke machine?
>>
>>77043116
She was utterly worthless herself, but liberals were up in arms about gun control. The event is what was worth something. Social media was blowing up. What better way to control the people than through something they eat right the fuck up?
>>
>>77039992
there will never be a case of a mass murder that you idiots wont say was staged? I mean like come on, seriously? every single one? you people dont even choose according to evidence, you just see a mass shooting and immediately claim its a false flag without even hearing all the facts.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 388x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 388x480
>>77039992
Gives both sides meat to chew on
>Right Wing focuses on Islamic Terrorism
>Left Wing focuses on Guns
Raj Fernando's name is never mentioned again.
>>
>>77043614
Exactly, the fucking dumbasses. They didn't even try to hide it, yet people STILL go crazy like a bunch of animals.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.