[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRUMPF BTFO in November
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: TRUMP BTFO.png (103 KB, 777x595) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP BTFO.png
103 KB, 777x595
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

NO WALL, NO MURO NO WALL NO MURO

NO GUNS, BAN GUNS, NO GUNS BAN GUNS

NO MORE MASSACRES!
>>
>>77039897
>NO GUNS, BAN GUNS, NO GUNS BAN GUNS
>NO MORE MASSACRES!

How well has that worked for you Pablo? Enjoy your chainsaw massacres and gladiatorial cartel matches.
>>
>>77039897
Low quality bait paco. Sage
>>
File: chapo guzman.jpg (45 KB, 479x640) Image search: [Google]
chapo guzman.jpg
45 KB, 479x640
>>77040116
>How well has that worked for you Pablo? Enjoy your chainsaw massacres and gladiatorial cartel matches.
>>
File: blc2.jpg (166 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
blc2.jpg
166 KB, 960x960
>>77039897
God fucking damnit every fucking time.

Michigan will not fucking go to Hillary. Bernie could get it, but Hillary will lose badly to Trump. How do I know this? Because I did polling during the primaries here.

Nobody fucking likes Hillary. Okay, black women 35+ like Hillary, and that is really it.

Here's a really fun stat from here: rich kids go overwhelmingly for Bernie (unless they are entrepreneurs).

And unemployed people go overwhelmingly for Trump.
>>
>>77039897
Do you have a mental deficiency?
>>
>>77041510
you have to trash your guns. and bow to Hilary our future president.
>>
>>77042036
>our
>>
File: 1465720114998.gif (1 MB, 368x392) Image search: [Google]
1465720114998.gif
1 MB, 368x392
Hell yeah mexicanos al grito de guerra!
>>
>>77041510
He's Mexican, what do you think?
>>
>>77040491
MIchigan will go Hilary.
>>
>>77040116
Yes.

I am content with this.

>>77040156
Hahaha.

Rage more.

>>77042036
Your, but yes.

The correct answer.
>>
>>77042757
El acero a prestad y el bridon.

>>77042786
What about it.

>>77042875
Polls are meaningless.
Hillary will win Michigan.
>>
>>77042899
this.
>>
File: bianca-28.jpg (132 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
bianca-28.jpg
132 KB, 960x960
>>77042875
>>77043069
Except you guys are fucking wrong. I did polling in Wayne and Oakland counties. Others in my polling group did other stuff all over the state.

We did detailed polling: age, occupation, income, race, religion, education, family status, who lived with them, previous elections, etc.,etc. We did phones, in person at events, door to door.

Nobody... nobody fucking likes Hillary. Almost all married women hate Hillary. Married women with children in the home hate Hillary more (if they had college kids they'd like Bernie). People who run their own businesses like Trump. Men over 35 like Trump. People who work for small businesses like Trump.

Fast food workers like Bernie (we often joked about this in the office). Taco Bell worker? Bernie supporter. Taco Bell owner? Trump.

Hillary won in almost no cases. She won with black women over 35. She also would win with their "husbands", but we always had to note that the husbands didn't like Hillary. They'd say things like "Well, my wife says I should vote for Hillary."

Black families with a husband and wife and kids from those parents and not some other guy's kids: Bernie... some Trump.

One family I talked to, huge black guy, even a gold fucking tooth, 3 teen boys in the home. The home was immaculate. The kids seemed quiet and... were all well dressed. The house was rather nice and was in Southfield.

The wife was saying "Well, I think Hillary would be the best for us" and the husband interrupted her. "Hun.. hun. She's a liar. There is no way I'm going to let you vote for her."

The guy said he might let his wife vote for Bernie "because she's a little more liberal than me." He really wanted Rand, but said he'd probably vote for Trump.
>>
>>77044579
Polls are meaningless.

Can you fuck off now?
>>
>>77039897
Trump currently leading in New Jersey and Connecticut.

Your trash is worthless
>>
>>77039897
This is fuckin stupid. While Trump may be a racist faggot, only undocumented beaners like you hate him. I like Bernie more, but face it, he won't win. Hillary, however, would be the worst that could happen to America.
btw, I can't wait for Trump to nuke all the sandniggers.
>>
>>77039897
TRUMPFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>77040491
>Here's a really fun stat from here: rich kids go overwhelmingly for Bernie (unless they are entrepreneurs).

Jesus Christ. It makes absolute sense. Now I know why I'm the odd man out.
>>
>>77042899
Die.
>>
>>77045702

Only if you commit suicide by cartel.
>>
>>77046080
bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures (sins) in heaven, is not a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decision making. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist clinton political machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do trump. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating trump is cool among the know-nothing leftist legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissant
>>
Drumpf?
It seems closer to Tromp, a dutch name.

And honestly he fits the description of the song "a dutch american" very well too.
>>
>>77046743
Wrong person to reply to. I never said I hate Trump.
>>
>>77047909
trump isnt racist hasn't been racist a day in his life. trumps a genius. you do not comprehend the level he is operating on. stop trying. youre dirt. you cannot support yourself. waste away thanks i kno u willrac
>>
>>77044579
Beautiful read anon.

I see a bright future on the horizon.
>>
File: bianca-15.jpg (202 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
bianca-15.jpg
202 KB, 960x960
>>77045702
>Polls are meaningless.

So is voting according to the Democratic Party.

Anyway, let me see if I can recall anymore to add here.

People who CANNOT vote, overwhelmingly support Bernie. This includes illegals, legal people who are not citizens, and underage kids. Some underage kids go Trump, but almost all boys and almost always... what did we call it... "Top of the Pack" kids. Basically the alphas of the sports teams. But even in those cases Bernie was the favorite.

Hillary couldn't even get 5% of that group for people who said they hoped she'd win. She does have higher support for people of that group who say they will vote for her over Trump, but none of these people even like her.

Old people? Trump. Old veterans? Trump. Old married couples? Trump.

Old divorced ladies? Bernie. Old lesbians? Bernie. Old gay couples... Bernie. Each of those groups had some people for Hillary, and some who said they would eventually vote for her. However, none of them liked her.

Veterans? Trump. Overwhelmingly. Well, some for Paul or Cruz. Actually, some veterans for Jebby too.

People with dogs? Trump.

People with cats? Bernie.

Fathers making over 80k a year? Trump.

Mothers who were head of household? Bernie.

Black women 35+ with 20 kids? Hillary.

Black women 35+ with no kids? Hillary.

Black women 35+ who had a job? Hillary.

Black women 35+ who were unemployed? Hillary.

Here was one of the biggest things black women 35+ would say: "Who dat?" They had no clue who Bernie was. However, they did seem to actually enjoy the idea of a Hillary presidency. And that was the crazy thing.

Even when we'd find a lone Hillary supporter, in almost every case other than black women, the people still hated Hillary.
>>
>>77039897
Virginia is out of the question for Clinton. She can't win us. Sorry.
>>
>>77049442
I can see how Bernie won the Michigan primary over Hillary. I wonder though how these results cross over state lines. Say Wisconsin, for instance?

>>77049674
That depends on Loudoun County. But I find it unlikely even then.
>>
Ya Drumph is a massive racist.
All of his policy is based on:
"Good for whites males? OK"
"Good for anyone else? Fuck off."

Get the fuck outta here if you think I'll vote against my own best interest.
Drumph will get virtually no Hispanic votes, fucking him out of the election.

Enjoy learning Spanish in 40 years virgin gringos!

A number of you white effeminate beta males will end up with a woman with a half brown baby or die alone.

Deal.
>>
>>77050135
I'm glad most hard working LEGAL hispanics like Trump.

Why would he be against your best interest, unless your interest is in support lazy or illegal immigrants?
>>
File: sam-28.jpg (166 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
sam-28.jpg
166 KB, 960x960
>>77048234
Thanks. It really was surreal, and it really makes me believe all these "votes" she is getting are rigged anyway. Here's a pretty typical type story of what would happen.

I was in Farmington Hills, somewhere off of 8 mile in a mainly white neighborhood, knocking on doors. I found "Phil", who was a balding, had glasses, 60-or-so year old gay guy who had 2 kids from his previous marriage and 1 grandkid.

He did legal work, and made around 80k a year. He owned a cat. He said he knew nothing Bernie was proposing would work, and said he would 100% vote Democrat in November.

Diehard Democrat Gay Phil: and he said he hated Hillary. He went on about how he hated everything she was and everything she represented. He said he was upset that his party was pushing her and even said the world would be a lucky place if she just coughed herself to death before November. Phil told me that Hillary was a liar, that she didn't care about people, that everyone around her hated her, and that he was flaberghasted that she could get any support since she didn't even have any friends.

Phil told me he'd probably vote for her anyway if he had to. But then he said his boyfriend was voting for Trump anyway just to piss him off so that it didn't matter.
>>
Trump will be the biggest loser in US history, both in the popular vote and the EC. He has no political machine, no strategy, no analytics, and no chance. He has surrounded himself with magical thinking con artists who have conned themselves.
Vegas has Clinton at -290 to Donnie's +290
>>
File: rd4.jpg (99 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
rd4.jpg
99 KB, 650x650
Here's one other thing about the Michigan polling.

We kept being told that we were wrong. Why? Because Nate Silver told us we were wrong. Nate Silver said that Hillary was going to win in a landslide and we were being told by our bosses all the time that we were doing something wrong. We must be "influencing" them. We must be "selecting people based on our own biases". "Maybe all of the Hillary people do X so go find them."

When the voting happened we all laughed because Nate Silver can suck a dick.

Exit polls put Hillary at 45% against Sanders. The "counted votes" put Hillary at 48%. Our polling predicted Hillary at under 40%.

And I really don't think the numbers they are claiming for her (over half a million votes) are even possible. Still though, the fact is that 90% of those people who supposedly voted for her don't like her.

And guys like Phil, who probably did vote for her, hope that she coughs to death before November anyway.
>>
>>77051118
>He has no political machine, no strategy, no analytics,

That's absolutely true. The problem is that the OTHER half of politics is Crowd Control and Narrative Construction (Memetics.) They don't teach those skills anymore because both of those skills don't help with fundraising. Which is why people like Jeb Bush get hopelessly ambushed. It's not their fault, they didn't even know better.

Politics is like a Court of Law. Doesn't matter how much money the other side has, what matters is whether or not your dog can hunt.
>>
>>77039897
Mexishits btfo by kebab.

A good day.
>>
>>77039897
>any state
>actually going I

Yeah no, after today FL is confirmed red for the election
>>
>>77039897
> Neither side had enough electoral votes to win.

This is why you're digging ditches in Bumfuck, Mexico, Pablo.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.