[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish I could join the army to kill mudslimes. Dumb medical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: zergface.jpg (70 KB, 601x384) Image search: [Google]
zergface.jpg
70 KB, 601x384
I wish I could join the army to kill mudslimes. Dumb medical conditions keep me from it, and it wouldn't be fair to other soldier to lie about asthma. Fuck, I used to be one of those people who believed the lies about mudslime extremists being so extremely rare. In my short time post-redpill, I have witnessed two tragedies at the hands of mudslimes. In less than 6 fucking months.

They must be destroyed.
>>
>>77039248
Weezy bitch, fuck off
>>
>dumb medical conditions are keeping me from it
>me being 280 kilos is a dumb excuse that keeps me from killing mudslimes amirite :dddd
>>
>>77039661
If you have asthma you cannot join period. You could have a body like Zyzz and you'd still be out.
>>
>>77039248
Everyone should help. If you are not fit, you can guide drones.
>>
File: 1465580388876.jpg (16 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
1465580388876.jpg
16 KB, 236x236
>>77039248

Military intervention, is the underlying cause of almost, if not all international terrorism. I imagine he choose to kill gay people because gay people are a common target for fundamental extremists regardless of their nation of origin.
>>
>dumb medical conditions are keeping me from it
>me being 280 kilos is a dumb excuse that keeps me from killing mudslimes amirite :dddd
>>
File: 1465212633185.jpg (164 KB, 1000x1125) Image search: [Google]
1465212633185.jpg
164 KB, 1000x1125
>>77039248
Learn how to fly drones faggot. Shoot mudslime and live /comfy/ while doing it.
>>
>>77041287
>>77041287
Drone strikes are the main reason why terrorism has increased since 2001.

Neo-Kohens must be blowing their loads in ecstasy right about now
>>
>>77041287
Do NOT be a drone pilot. Your AIT is way too fucking long and the cycle in december fucked it all up for everybody. Not to mention Huachuca is hell on earth. I felt so badly for all of 213th.
>>
>>77040612
Kys roach
>>
>>77041546
I'm about to call my recruiter and join the Army.

What's a good comfy MOS? I'm about to sign for Infantry.
>>
>>77042151
42Alpha (desk jokey) is cool. I'm 35 series. And still in tradoc (about to hit my 1 year in). Pick one that will help you when you get out (tech or repairman or something) one with an ait that's not too long. Especially because they're thinking of bringing back drill sergeants to the ait environment and you are a literal child if you're in tradoc.
>>
maybe your brain tumor you call your life is the reason they don't let you into the army
just a though
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.