[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Mass shootings keep happening so frequently in America?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 12
File: 1451808595511.jpg (379 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1451808595511.jpg
379 KB, 1111x597
Why do Mass shootings keep happening so frequently in America?

I thought your Second Amendment was suppose to protect you?
>>
We will have this discussion when you have 40 million niggers in your country. thanks
>>
>>77036758

Our guns do protect us, dumbass.

It's like your country, you want to have gay rights but of course it backfires because your country sucks ass because of all the gay degenerate fags.

p.s. I'M NOT YOUW FWIEND, GUY
>>
>>77036758
2nd amendment is only to protect citizens from the tyrannical government.
>>
Several of the guys at the bar actually tried shooting back, but they couldn't shoot far enough to hit him.
>>
>>77036758
>canada takes in 25,000 "refugees"

stay safe bro, terror is in your future
>>
>>77036902
But it's white people doing the mass shootings, why does this problem not seem to occur in countries with much stricter gun control? - Even discluding your "niggers" it's still massively more frequent than other countries.
>>
It does until gun-free zones (like the site of the shooting) advertise guaranteed unarmed mass of victims.
>>
>>77036902
fpbp

now go fuck your dog leaf.
>>
>>77036758
They never shoot at people who are armed.
Except in Texas, and that didn't go so well for them.
>>
>>77036902
niggers don't usually perform mass shootings though, far more likely to be depressed people on medication or islamic terrorists.

also
>>77036758
it was in a gun free zone you fucking leaf, where the second amendment literally doesn't protect anyone.
>>
Why did France have a ton of shootings when their gun laws are more restrictive? Isn't gun control supposed to protect people?
>>
>>77037052
>i-i-it's the niggers!
>Blacks don't even commit the mass shootings

>>77037044
>It does until gun-free zones (like the site of the shooting) advertise guaranteed unarmed mass of victims.

Explain why this problem does not occur in other countries at such high rates.

According to your logic then mass shootings should be occurring in Canada, Australia, the UK etc just as frequently(accounting for population differences of course)
>>
>>77037038
Mass shootings are 1% of all gun murders you retarded leaf
>>
>>77037208
>Why did France have a ton of shootings when their gun laws are more restrictive? Isn't gun control supposed to protect people?

France has a lot less shootings than the US
>>
File: 195378_5_.png (7 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
195378_5_.png
7 KB, 300x300
>>77036758
It only protects us when we let it protect us.
>>
>>77037289
>Mass shootings are 1% of all gun murders you retarded leaf

And why does that matter? - I'm literally talking about mass shootings here

Countries with stricter gun control have much lower rates of gun deaths, why is that?
>>
What's gonna stop a bad guy with a gun?

Calling the police and waiting 30 minutes for them to get there, or

Someone else who also happens to have a gun?

To issue a ban on guns in America would do nothing to stem the frequency of mass shootings, as you'd be taking a lot more guns from good, honest citizens than ones who want to hurt others. There are already many, many guns in America, if you try to ban them it won't stop criminals and would-be criminals from getting them, only make it harder for people to stop them from committing acts of terror.

But you don't hear about the mass shootings that were stopped before they came to fruition in the news, do you? Those situations get about a day of news coverage and then we all forget about them. Then, the minute someone attacks a liberal paradise with no guns, it's highly successful and garners weeks of non-stop news coverage. It's burned into the consciousness of Americans.

Do you think Omar bin Allahuakbar would have been more successful at a gay bar or an NRA rally?
>>
>>77037197
>depressed people on medication
not really
>>
>>77036758
Have you ever heard of statistically irrelevant percentages?
>>
>>77037449
>What's gonna stop a bad guy with a gun?
>Calling the police and waiting 30 minutes for them to get there, or
>Someone else who also happens to have a gun?

Why do we seem to not experience this problem in other parts of the world with much stricter gun control?

According to all evidence it seems that gun control is effective at limiting gun deaths.
>>
>>77037186
Implying Florida doesn't have gun everywhere like Texas.
>>
File: nigger problem.png (166 KB, 1328x908) Image search: [Google]
nigger problem.png
166 KB, 1328x908
>>77037435
because those countries don't have niggers or spics

why is this so hard for leafs to understand
>>
>>77037644
You completely ignored the rest of my post. You're either baiting or retarded.
>>
>>77037706
>Muh niggers

Why do whites keep shooting up pubic places then?
>>
>>77037435
>And why does that matter?
Because you need to look at the whole picture instead of cherry picking if you're gonna make a genuine argument f9r gun control. Then again, you're just shitposting, so I guess it really doesn't matter.
>>
>>77036758
they are a third world roleplaying as some kind of examplary democracy and shit

waste billions on army, cia, fbi and defense
can't even prevent a plane attack or some musli m terrorist

they are pretty much the belgium of the american continent but more cocky
>>
>>77037501
yes, really.

https://www.cchrint.org/school-shooters/
https://www.cchrint.org/2015/10/02/oregon-another-mass-shooting-another-psychiatric-drug-35-school-shootingsmass-stabbings-tied-to-psychiatric-drugs/
https://www.sott.net/article/279716-Nearly-every-mass-shooting-in-the-last-20-years-shares-one-thing-in-common-and-it-isnt-weapons
>>
>>77037834
A society devoid of purpose, that gives fame to maniacs.
>>
>>77036758
media mass reports it and causes it to disarm the last free nation in the world.
>>
>>77037834
i can think of what, 4 examples of whites doing mass murders in the past several years

meanwhile a muslim afghani just set the record previously held by a korean

niggers end up killing more on a daily basis than any mass shooter

it's pathetic how brainwashed you are by leftist media
>>
>>77037869
>Go to movie theater
>Get shot

>Cop pulls you over because of some made up shit
>Beats the everloving shit out of you and writes down he smelled marijuana in your car - A felony offense punishable by a minimum of 5 years of maximum security prison

>Go to church
>Get shot

>Go outside
>Get shot by a stray bullet from a gangmember shooting his gun sideways

>Go to mcdonalds
>Get shot

LAND OF THE FREE
>>
It's instant fame, and the current culture in the US is that you'd better be either rich or famous, preferably both.

Many of the shooters wrote notes or diaries saying they'd be famous and everyone would know who they were.
>>
Relevant video is relevant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hyQDQPEsrs
>>
>>77038342
>Get shot by a stray bullet from a gangmember shooting his gun sideways

what are you doing in a ghetto leaf?

after some black bull for your wife?
>>
File: omar_parade.jpg (494 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
omar_parade.jpg
494 KB, 800x532
>>77036758
why do mass shootings keep happening in gun-free zones?

I thought gun bans were supposed to protect you?
>>
>>77036758

please rake your yard canadastan
>>
>>77038437
>why do mass shootings keep happening in gun-free zones?

I dunno, we have little gun crime here in Toronto

One of the safest cities in North America, seems gun control is working for us.
>>
>>77037197
Most mass shootings are gang related. Most gang violence is committed by blacks.

Not all mass shootings are on the level of atrocity as Orlando or San Bernardino.
>>
File: 1380861158493.png (162 KB, 323x271) Image search: [Google]
1380861158493.png
162 KB, 323x271
>>77036758
Can't really reach for a gun while everyone is busy stroking each-others cocks.
>>
File: view (1).jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
view (1).jpg
14 KB, 320x320
>>77037038
found the normie

+1 for leaf
>>
>>77037231
Australia simply replaced guns with bombs and melee weapons.

The incident rate of massacres is almost identical to pre-Port Arthur.
>>
>>77038737
Found the abnormie who needs to post his insane views of the world on a containment board of an anime imageboard website.
>>
>>77038759
>Australia simply replaced guns with bombs and melee weapons.

Australia literally has almost 1/4th the Murder rate of the US.

I'm pretty sure whatever you're doing seems to be working quite well.
>>
>>77036758
America has 300 million people.

The actual gun crime in relation to that figure is very good. The other problem is that most of the gun crime is criminals on criminals, or negros.

You could make Norway 3x the population and size of the US and 10x as many guns, and the crime rates would be low. Because ethnically homogeneous (see: white/asian) societies are less prone to violence.
>>
>>77038991
america also has 40% now white population.
>>
>>77038840
Lol what? Weren't you the one making the thread? How hypocritical can you get?
>>
>>77038545
Really?

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/toronto/shootings-statistics-increase-homicide-1.3564549

Kek
>>
>>77038991
Yeah they are stopping the boats.
>>
>>77039154
>Increase

That increase means next to nothing you stupid retard.

We have ~50 murders per year in Toronto, our murder rate is under 2 per 100,000 people

Show me another metropolitan city in North America who can boast such numbers
>>
>>77036758

Orlando- 50 killed, 53 injured: GUN-FREE ZONE

Virginia Tech- 32 killed, 17 injured: GUN-FREE ZONE

Sandy Hook: 27 killed, 1 injured: GUN-FREE ZONE

San Bernadino- 14 killed, 21 injured: GUN-FREE ZONE

Ft. Hood- 13 killed, 32 injured: GUN-FREE ZONE

I could keep going, but I'll just end this by posting the top 5 cities with the highest murder rates.

1. East St. Louis, IL: 97.74% African-American
2. Chester, PA: 74.7% African-American
3. St. Louis, MO: 47.5% African-American
4. Gary, IN: 84.8% African-American
5. Detroit, MI: 82.7% African-American
>>
>>77038991
Astralian homicide rate was far lower than the US before port arthur too dipshit

In fact the US murder rate declined faster han aus during that same period
>>
>>77038991

It hasn't really changed anything in terms of lives lost. We stopped shooting each other as much and just started using other means. Orlando is America's Port Arthur.

The number of massacres in the 20 years after Port Arthur is almost equal to that of the 25 years before. Almost all massacres before were with guns. However, they still occur about as often, even with our bans, using other weapons.

If even two more massacres occur in the next five years, it will actually be higher.
>>
>>77037038
>But it's white people doing the mass shootings

List of "white" mass shooters
Eric Harris - jewish ancestry
Dylan Klebold - jewish ancestry
James Holmes - jewish ancestry
Adam Lanza - jewish ancestry
Eliot Rodgers - asian and jewish ancestry
Oregon shooter - Half black
>>
>>77037435
States with stricter gun laws have higher rates of gun crime that states with less gun laws.
>>
>>77037706
>>77037706
According to this little info-graphic, whites do the majority of most crimes. Maybe not by percentage but still, it's the whites who are responsible for the majority of most crimes.
>>
>>77036758
It does.

Imagine how many more mass shootings there would be if people had less guns.
>>
>>77039663
Is this true?
I have jewish ancestery and been wondering why I'm so weird been thinking that jews are psychic manipulators
>>
>>77039327
St Louis so good it counts twice.
>>
>>77039301

>>77039301
Gladly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate_(2014)&mobileaction=toggle_view_desktop

8 of the US cities with the lowest homicide rates are located in states with the laxest gun laws

Now fuck yourself dumb chink fuck

Gun control in canada didn't do shit

http://m.jiv.sagepub.com/content/27/12/2303.abstract
>>
File: 1373672510974.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1373672510974.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>77036998
I don't think you die that quickly from AIDS these days anyway.
>>
Blacks are responsible for the majority of violent crimes.
>>
>>77039899
I hope you're trolling.
>>
>>77039785
Whites are the majority of the population. It's meaningless to look at the gross number, that kind of thinking is how you get a 77% wage gap. Per capita is the only statistic of interest.
>>
Faggots
>>
>>77039880
yes it's true
>>
>>77036758

America has 3x the population of any European country.
>>
>>77039785
>whites do the majority of most crimes
>in a country where they're the majority
I should think so.
>>
>>77036758
if the 2nd applied at schools like it should, it probably would help
>>
>>77036758

can't protect from non-whites and the occasional white crazy
>>
File: b-but muh gun deaths.png (2 MB, 3000x1840) Image search: [Google]
b-but muh gun deaths.png
2 MB, 3000x1840
Threadly reminder that the rate of violent crime and firearm homicide have been falling for decades while gun laws have been getting more and more lax.
>>
File: 1401339336754.png (100 KB, 251x238) Image search: [Google]
1401339336754.png
100 KB, 251x238
>>77036758
>Why do Mass shootings keep happening so frequently in America?

Lots of people, lots of guns. It's bound to happen.

>I thought your Second Amendment was suppose to protect you?

It does. I've personally seen 6 cases of justifiable lethal force used in self defense this year alone. Saves me from doing more paperwork, interviewing more losers (and associates of losers), and gathering evidence to present to the DA, who then places them behind bars. In return, them dying releases tension on the grossly overpopulated prison system, and actually saves tax payers money from taking care of scumbags in the long run.

You just don't hear about the cases of "when someone just happened to have a gun on them".(http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/01/report-11-year-old-boy-shoots-home-intruder.html)
>>
>>77036758
Yeah we need to be more like Mexico and Brazil with there strict gun control.
>>
>>77036758
>Why do Mass shootings keep happening so frequently in America?
why only focus on mass shootings.. Gun free Chicago has had 1632 shootings this year so far.
>>
>>77037038
Leaf posting should be banned
>>
>>77036998
Saying ZZZZzzap doesn't work.
>>
Daily reminder that we're up to 240 years without tyranny or foreign invasion, and that we have literally saved every other western nation from tyranny and invasion at some point.
>>
>>77039663
Adam Lanza isn't real
>>
>>77039880
possibly.
>>
Because they vehemently blame it on whatever else they can, not realising their guns are their opium, their weakness and the result of thorough manipulation.

Napoleon ordered the constructions of grand boulevards so that armies could have clear shot and be able to move unimpaired, a bit like the way most American cities are made to facilitate vehicles and mass movement.
That people cling to their tiny boomsticks as if they'd protect them to any degree from either organized or disorganized threats is just very convenient to those who would wish to utilise the herd for whatever purpose they want.
"They gon' take yer guns, da gubberment will take yer freedoms!" says the government and their largest corporations.
And manipulable fools that they are they believe it and happily tolerate the slaughter of their own.
>>
>>77039785
adjust for population
>>
>>77036758
There's no stopping terrorism. The perp/perps will use any means available. So passing tougher gun laws or out right taking them will achieve nothing but weakening the common folk.
>>
>>77036758
it's interesting that people are arguing about whether to blame religion, or politics, when the number one correlative factor between mass shooters is that they're all men. and i don't see men apologizing for their extreme violence as a minority group
it's interesting that people are arguing about whether to blame religion, or politics, when the number one correlative factor between mass shooters is that they're all men. and i don't see men apologizing for their extreme violence as a minority group
>>
>>77041142
>Government stirrs anti-government sentiment for its own gain, somehow.

Do you think before you post?
>>
>>77039785
> what do percentages mean?
>>
>>77036998
>>77039993
actual homosexual here, laughed, thanks for some brevity during this shit for me
>>
>>77036902
>>77037038
>muh mass shootings
>better ban guns now
Let me phrase it in a way that should hopefully get through even that thick maple syrup you keep in the hollowed-out pot-receptacle you call a head:
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Here's a question for you, Leaf. What do you do when Stalin #2 gets to power, and decides to clean you and your family out because you don't fit his vision of future New Canadia?

Do you
A) Fight off the goons with your weapons and organize against the tyrranical regime with the rest of the people
or
B) Get sent off to the Gulag where you're forced to sort kernels of weed for the Canadian government until you die from snorting too much cannabis dust
>>
>>77041142
now this is a troll.
>>
>>77037197
Almost every gang related fuckshow is considered a mass shooting.
>>
>>77036985
This. And foreign occupation. Meme all you want about blacks, muslims, and "leftists", the states only allow us to carry and defend ourselves at their own discretion. The purpose is militia, not personal self-defense.

>>77038342
>get called out on shitposting
>immediately drops the intellectual act and starts openly shitposting
Canada, everyone. The Australia of NA.
>>
>>77041480
I don't see any sheep mass murdering #killallhumans
>>
File: atlas_E1pEnFs7e.png (12 KB, 640x213) Image search: [Google]
atlas_E1pEnFs7e.png
12 KB, 640x213
>>77040108
>>77040245
Then I guess there's no problem in mentioning that when looking at the gross numbers, more blacks are killed by blacks and whites than vice versa.
>>
>>77036758
Didn't France just recently have a mass shooting perpetrated by brown people?
>>
>>77037435
>And why does that matter?

Because if you cared about curbing gun deaths, you would not have even mentioned mass shootings. They get a lot of media attention but they're ultimately not very important.
>>
>>77042001
Why would it be a problem?
>>
>>77036758
It's the sport, son.
What ya got against our national sport.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.