[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
left-wing people say the problem is guns right-wing people say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1463934967080.jpg (294 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1463934967080.jpg
294 KB, 1280x960
left-wing people say the problem is guns

right-wing people say the problem is muslims

Wouldn't a good compromise be to forbid muslims to own guns ?
>>
underrated thread
>>
>>77036117

Lefties are insincere tho, they don't think that the problem is guns

they think that the problem is civilian white population has guns, only the kike occupation government is supposed to have all the weapons
>>
they would just use the suicide bombs they are given on their first birthday
>>
>>77036117
Just ban muslims and guns.
>>
>>77036713
This. Why does everyone keep forgetting about the sand nigger suicide bomb? It's what they constantly attacked our troops with when we stupidly entered Iraq.
>>
Those are just symptoms.

The problem is that someone would dare to turn against their own countrymen.
>>
>>77036713
This. Mudslimes will use anything so they can chimp out.
>>
>>77036117

Americans get attacked by ISIS on US soil.

Liberals: BAN GUNS!

They are literally insane
>>
This should be pretty obvious, but let me break this down for you.

The situation is pretty air-tight. There's no way in hell they can spin the situation to fit their narrative.

Even hamfistedly focusing on gun control isn't actually what you think it is. They KNOW that nothing will actually get done and it's a complete dead end. But the entire purpose of harping on gun control is simply to get people at least talking about it from that perspective rather than talking about the fact that it was a muslim democrat shooting up hispanic fags. It's the IRL version of thread-sliding. They know the narrative can't be controlled, so they're just trying to get you to focus on something irrelevant in the hopes that you never actually look at the rest of the story until the heat cools off.
>>
>>77037220

They would've banned aeroplanes after Pearl Harbor.

#NotAllJaps
>>
File: john_wayne_stupid.jpg (36 KB, 303x400) Image search: [Google]
john_wayne_stupid.jpg
36 KB, 303x400
>>77036117
One group of idiots say we should kill all the black or brown skins. Another group says we should kill all the pale skins. I know anon!

Let's just launch the entire worlds stock of nuclear weapons, simultaneously, and fix it all up!

WHY HAS NO ONE THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE? YOU'RE A GENIUS ANON!!
>>
File: 1465760108044.png (112 KB, 238x276) Image search: [Google]
1465760108044.png
112 KB, 238x276
>>77036117
Gee Mathis you've cracked the case, why didn't anyone think of banning radical muslims with ISIS affiliation from owning bombs! Then the Brussels bombings wouldn't have happened
>>
>>77037721

I think you're right
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.