[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys nobody was arrested going to the LA pride event. This is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 10
File: 4485769403.png (596 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
4485769403.png
596 KB, 1024x600
Guys nobody was arrested going to the LA pride event. This is the real false flag. The “suspect” will be a white male with no ties to islam. This is to help take the heat off Islam and allow Americans to focus on “the real problem,” which we are already being told is guns. Get ready to watch the narrative completely shift before your eyes.
>>
>>77035383
bump cause this actually sounds plausible and it's not tinfoil hattery
>>
>>77035383
I fucking pray you're wrong, please don't let this be the case.
>>
>>77035383
you'll just have to go full dindu nuffin
>>
>>77035383
Fuck, I hope you aren't right.
>>
>>77035699
it has been way too long to get any info on the LA pride guy. i suspect major fuckery is afoot. if they were going to bust up a terror network they wouldnt have even announced the guy had been arrested. they would have kept silent.
>>
>>77035383

It is a 20 year old white guy
>>
>>77036577
source?
>>
>>77036676
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-gay-pride-la-weapons-20160612-snap-story.html

OP isnt wrong.
>>
>>77036915
this is really weird. almost too perfect. white guy with assault rifles and an NRA thing on his car? the fug?
>>
File: YNLFysP.jpg (39 KB, 254x284) Image search: [Google]
YNLFysP.jpg
39 KB, 254x284
>>77035383
>>
info on James Wesley Howell?
>>
>>77037551
Maybe someone knew the jews were going to run this today, someone who has an in with isis and told Omar to go and blast the gays

this is way too fishy two gay terrorist attacks, one actually happened and one was foiled last second, and he ahs everything we are told to be afraid.. white, NRA, young, straight.
theres no subtletly
>>
File: LA shooter.jpg (225 KB, 527x695) Image search: [Google]
LA shooter.jpg
225 KB, 527x695
>>77038062
>>
>>77038062
http://archive.is/dRl6D
>>
>>77038534
That's his Facebook
>>
>>77035383
oh fucking hell no
>>
>>77038534
>car obsessed faggot
>his fb prominently features his acura
>white acura a prominent feature of the news article
>hardly anything political on his fb
>no mention of faggots
>seems like a narcissist that doesn’t give a fuck about faggots
>no pictures with guns or anything
Is the NRA thing on any of his car pictures? I didn’t see it. I think we’re getting false fagged.
>>
>>77035383
FUCKING LIBERALS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Guy confirmed for white, he looks like Elijah Wood.
>>
>>77038587
Normie as fuck

Good work on saving it.

I saved it as an image in case something happens to the archive page
>>
the fug was anyone else prevented from posting for the last 10 minutes?
>>
>>77040098
I was

kinda spoopy

I think we're making some people very angry today
>>
>>77040243
>I think we're making some people very angry today
we just have tons of traffic
>>
This guys life is being ruined by these fucking FED assholes. This is not okay, we need to spread awareness.
>>
>>77038534

>bernvictim mad because Hillary says society is more important than the individual and so did Hitler

Yep, that's facebook.
>>
>>77035496

Hey look, it came fucking true.
>>
>>77040093
>Normie as fuck
attractive, seems like a narcissist, no indications that he's overly religious, no pictures with guns, pictures with the white acura that's front and center on his fb. like he really put an NRA tag on his car?

not to mention this is the exact same day we get an ISIS attack. can anyone tell when he created his fb? i feel like maybe this white guy attacker story has been in the hopper for a while and they finally got a chance to deploy it. seems way too coordinated.
>>
>>77040736
proof?
>>
guys what the hell? this guy is lone wolf as fuck and they caught him? they couldnt catch the guy connected to ISIS that the fbi was watching? but they catch the random white dude that had no connections to terrorist groups?

this is either a legit false fag to manipulate the narrative on islam or a false fag to make our security apparatus look competent.
>>
>>77035383
That's why I've been watching Faux all day with the occasional check in with the Cuckold News Network.

At least Fox had the nerve to talk about the link between successful mass killings and Islamic Terrorism.

Everyone else is afraid to say that anyone other than a Straight White Christian Male can be pure evil.
>>
>>77041574
If a setup, he was probably being handled by the Feds and was told to make his trip and attack the Faggot Pride Parade today.

Unknown to him, the person he had been communicating with was setting him up all along.

That would make the best cover and keep the mass immigration (cheap labor) narrative safe for generations to come.
>>
>>77041718
Did they mention James on the MSM yet???
>>
>>77035383
Yeah? What you going to do bout it bra
>>
>>77040849
His facebook makes it obvious he was into cars and I've never seen anyone who was into cars have a political bumper sticker on their ride.
>>
File: 1421631305701.png (101 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
1421631305701.png
101 KB, 1600x600
>>77041574
>this is either a legit false fag to manipulate the narrative on islam or a false fag to make our security apparatus look competent.

Why can't it be both?

Throw in the contribution to the 'ebil white male' narrative and I think we just uncovered some seriously evil shit.
>>
what is he being charged with
>>
File: 1441853242279.png (47 KB, 146x180) Image search: [Google]
1441853242279.png
47 KB, 146x180
What actually would be perfect would be a muslim terror attack on a liberal arts college's safe space with knifes. There would be no fucking way they could blame anyone else. on the other hand they're creative..
>>
>>77042188

Yo we need some real shit up in this bitch, call all the anonemous we need to find out where the rabbit hole goes.
>>
File: James Wesley Howell2.jpg (257 KB, 527x432) Image search: [Google]
James Wesley Howell2.jpg
257 KB, 527x432
>>77035383

Obviously (pic related)
>>
>>77035383

Did you call this before it happened???
>>
>owning an Acura
>NRA

yea, no.
>>
>>77038534
>20 years old
>normie as fuck
>updating his fb constantly
>only 200 fb friends

seem low to anyone else?
>>
>>77042288
BEING A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>77042662
>200 fb friends
>low

REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>77042643

Pretty much.
>>
>>77038261

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>77039875
There's no way he has a tacky political bumper sticker on his car. It's probably on there now but he didn't put it there.
>>
>>77042939
It is low
>>
>>77035383
>be FBI
>get caught with pants down on Pulse shooting
>let this guy slip through, fug fug fug
>call up one of the guys that an undercover "domestic terrorist" is grooming, tell him that it's go-time
>closest gay event is the pride parade in LA
>fuck, just have him drive there

the FBI is dogshit at actually catching people thanks to their diversity hiring procedures and the Obama administration destroying them from the inside out + damage from the clinton administration when the clintons were determined to sabotage the FBI to keep their criminal buddies safe (and themselves when they were out of office)

Literally 99% of 'terrorists' that the FBI catches are mentally ill individuals who they groom with undercovers. They think they are part of a cell or operation and then get delivered a fake bomb and then get charged with conspiracy to do bombings and everyone at that FBI office gets promotions.

Literally what they did here was call all their undercover case officers into a conference call and demand to know who could get a fucktard on the road to a gay pride event the quickest.

They did it and now it's "LOOK WE ARE ACTUALLY ABLE TO CATCH TURRISTS"

he's white and american because Obama only cares about ebil white male domestic turrists
>>
>>77043133

I won't hold it against him because of >>77042532

Even if I think he made the wrong choice I think he made it for the right reasons.
>>
>>77042532

This implies one of two things: Either the redpill proved to be too much and he snapped, or that (((they))) target redpilled people to be subject to Monarch programming
>>
Thread sliding hard as fuck here. This is confirmed false fag
>>
lol he's gay

http://www.newsandtribune.com/news/charlestown-man-charged-with-threatening-neighbors-with-handgun/article_2409f840-7826-11e5-94aa-3b53b53d4600.html
>>
File: Obamamawat.gif (74 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
Obamamawat.gif
74 KB, 250x188
>>77044389

THIS.... it's real....

There is probably a list of people who are red pilled, and they pick em out of a hat based on what they need to sacrifice.
>>
>>77044604
He might have actually just been in town for the pride parade and some shooting in the boonies.
>>
>>77044389
>target redpilled people to be subject to Monarch programming

Or they just planted all that ordinance on him and made up a bunch of shit about having him on the list.

If this is the case, no one is safe
>>
This is legit sketchy now.

>Santa Monica Police Chief Jacqueline Seabrooks said on Twitter that the 20-year-old man told one of her officers after he was arrested that he wanted “to harm Gay Pride event.” But she did not provide any details, and officials said they are still trying to sort out his motives

>Muslim makes a phone pledge to ISIS while gunning down Americans
>President says still trying to discern his motives

>random chucklefuck says some shit
>officers still searching for motive
>police chief fucking tweets a motive before any actual questioning, investigation, or confirmation from the supposed officer that heard it

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-gay-pride-la-weapons-20160612-snap-story.html
>>
>>77035383
The suspect is a white gay pro gun male.

They shot themselves in the foot with this one.
>>
>>77042023

this is basically how the FBI vs terrorism in the US works.

see also:

>>77043468
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-12-17-39-16.png (961 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-12-17-39-16.png
961 KB, 1440x2560
Here's the 'police chief' that tweeted the motives of the suspect
>>
>>77045508
Fucking kek. Fuck these niggers god damnt.
>>
fbi false fagging to make the security apparatus look competent. white male is just icing on the cake. im convinced now.
>>
>>77042939
I'm an academic and maintain 100 friends at any one time. I get about 10 friend requests a week, sometimes 5-10 a day if I have been at a party.
>Some weird cunt I just met
>Friends of my GF
>High School people from a decade ago
Yeah, fuck off.
>>
>>77043468

this.

its happening.

CNN is shilling hard for an assault rifle ban right now.
>>
>>77043468
>>77045313

Our special snowflake Police chief >>77045508 seems to indeed have some close ties with the FBI

>"She is a graduate of both the FBI's Law Enforcement Executive Development Seminar and its National Academy"

http://santamonicapd.org/content.aspx?id=32107
>>
>>77042023
>That would make the best cover and keep the mass immigration (cheap labor) narrative safe for generations to come.
I don't see how.
>>
>>77045960
>FBI's Law Enforcement Executive Development Seminar

So going to some FBI seminar is all it takes to be a chief bahahahahahahaha this progressive shit has cost so many lives.
>>
>>77040633
The fact that he's a Bernie supporter further proves the ops point btw. A bernie supporter obviously is tolerant to gays. So he must have sacrificed himself to change the news narrative.
>>
>>77045508
SJW Police cheif

wtf?
>>
>>77035383
idiot, that's not the point of a false flag.. you gotta ask yourself, cui bono?

The benefit of the Islamist attack (facilitated by the FBI, I'm sure) was to provide a pretext for further military engagements in the middle east, thereby ensuring that the military industrial complex is well funded for the next century.

The government assisting a white guy in harming a few people in an LA pride parade serves no purpose for the establishment.

Think before posting.
>>
Interesting article from the other thread.

http://www.newsandtribune.com/news/charlestown-man-charged-with-threatening-neighbors-with-handgun/article_2409f840-7826-11e5-94aa-3b53b53d4600.html
>>
>>77047012
>The benefit of the Islamist attack (facilitated by the FBI, I'm sure) was to provide a pretext for further military engagements in the middle east, thereby ensuring that the military industrial complex is well funded for the next century.
Are you retarded dude? We aren't going to war over 50 dead gays. This is such a stupid suggestion I'm tempted to say you're a shill.
>>
>>77047348
Each successive attack provides more and more ammunition for launching a war. Do you not think we'll ramp up effort against our CIA backed ISIS friends after this attack? Especially if it continues...
>>
can anyone figure out when his fb was created?
>>
>>77047716
>Each successive attack provides more and more ammunition for launching a war.
Is that why they're constantly trying to downplay the tie to Islamic extremism after these attacks? Because they're building for a war?
>>
File: 45678.jpg (526 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
45678.jpg
526 KB, 1536x2048
>>77035383
Already released pic.
>>
>>77035383
Any info on who it was?
>>
>>77047012
>idiot, that's not the point of a false flag.. you gotta ask yourself, cui bono?
>The benefit of the Islamist attack (facilitated by the FBI, I'm sure) was to provide a pretext for further military engagements in the middle east, thereby ensuring that the military industrial complex is well funded for the next century.
>The government assisting a white guy in harming a few people in an LA pride parade serves no purpose for the establishment.
>Think before posting.

LISTEN, RETARD.

THE WHOLE POINT WAS TO CATCH THE GUY.

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THE FBI CREATES 'TERRORISTS' IN ORDER TO ARREST THEM WITH FAKE BOMBS.
>>
>>77048188
so someone called the police because someone was knocking on doors? that doesnt sound fake at all golly gee nope. i try not to think too many things are false flags since i look horrible in tinfoil but i mean come on. this shit is stupid obvious at this point. lets just ignore the muslim attack since we get one of those a week and focus on the white dude. and as a car guy i can confirm that there is no chance in hell i would stick something on my car if my life depended on it. those stickers always fuck up paint and tank the resale value.
>>
>>77048619
OP here. This shit has just gotten weirder and weirder for me. It actually turns out to be a white guy and then a white guy that probably never even thinks about faggots. Literally all on the day of the biggest mass shooting in US history that ISIS takes credit for. Way too much. Maybe im wrong about exactly what’s not legit but something is definitely not legit about this story.
>>
>>77047012
>The government assisting a white guy in harming a few people in an LA pride parade serves no purpose for the establishment.

They're using a white male as a scape goat as justification to take whites guns away. Whats not to get?
>>
>>77048619
He was knocking on peoples doors at like 4 am

Anyways, what if the guy going to LA was a false flag(to push the firearm agenda further), but out of sheer luck/coincidence this thing in Orlando happens.

What if it's just infighting among the elite. Someone found out what was going to go down in LA, they then turned around and triggered the muslim thing instead.
>>
>>77049786
>Objective: Blow/shoot some faggots
>Step 1: Gear up
>Step 2: Get on the road
>Step 3: Stop far away from objective
>Step 4: Start banging on all the doors until cops arrive
>Step 5: Get arrested on charge of ??? and have your vehicle searched without resistance
>Step 6: Tell everyone about your objective now that you can't complete it.
7:???
>Step 8: Uhh, profit?
>>
>>77049786
>try to mass kill faggots
>fuck it all up by nigger-knocking people the morning before
Yea this is a total load of horse shit. This story is so bogus.
>>
>>77049283
since he was bisexual and had a boyfriend 2 years ago i doubt he never thought about gays. this whole thing stinks
>>77049786
i missed the 4 am part at first thanks for pointing that out. i could believe this is a false flag for the gun confiscation crowd. i doubt it was two elites yanking their chains. honestly the overlap is way too much for people to ignore. the only other false flag i truly believe in was the Sandy Hook. i dont think they faked it but i think the gov set it up to happen. i understand children dont take getting shot as well as adults but the injured/killed stats were too far off in that one for me. especially some autist firing into a crowd of small targets.
>>
>>77050337
Another criminal mastermind foiled by our homeland security departments.
>>
>>77048619
He lied about his name to authorities and was told by FBI in VA to stand down, he's on a flight, I promise the guy was not white they are muddying the waters.
>>
>>77050754

>bisexual and had a boyfriend 2 years ago

Hol up, was that on his Facebook?
>>
>>77050337
>>Step 4: Start banging on all the doors until cops arrive
>>Step 5: Get arrested on charge of ??? and have your vehicle searched without resistance
>>Step 6: Tell everyone about your objective now that you can't complete it.
Weirdest shit ever
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-12-18-35-24.jpg (260 KB, 1440x2254) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-12-18-35-24.jpg
260 KB, 1440x2254
SHUT IT DOWN
H
U
T
>>
>>77051338
if you read this
it mentions that he pointed a gun at his boyfriend and i think it also mentions he was bisexual. its the little things that the fbi misses. too many schemes at any one time i guess. they also recind his statement about wanting to "hurt the gay pride event" i think they were trying to get this one to blow up and overshadow the boner bar story but the casualties just arent there so the general public doesnt care..
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.