[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a reminder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 750x521) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 750x521
>>
>>77034168
How many terrorist attacks in the US are perpetrated by sandniggers, percentage-wise?
>>
File: 1465772295276.jpg (212 KB, 504x668) Image search: [Google]
1465772295276.jpg
212 KB, 504x668
>>77034168
Just a reminder

The shooter was a registered Democrat and an ISIS agent.

Gays Must Die Says Imam Speaker At Orlando Mosque.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

Islam teaches death to homosexuals, non-muslims and those who blaspheme Mohammed.
>>
File: 1465763474717.png (3 MB, 3116x2656) Image search: [Google]
1465763474717.png
3 MB, 3116x2656
>>77034168
#NOTALLMUSLIMS
>>
>>77034168
Ann Coulter is pretty fucking based.
>>
>>77034282

An easier question is where is the global, religion based terror network of Christians? Hindus? Buddhists? Sikhs? Shinto? Zoroastrians? Atheists? What's that? There aren't any? Oh.
>>
benefit for Trump. son of refugees, locally radicalized, been talking terror out loud since 2013. fits Trumps 'citizens not Americans' internal threat meme pretty good. should demand Hillary disavow.
>>
>>77034168
ISLAM IS PEACEFUL, LET US IGNORE THE FACT THAT MOST TERRORIST ATTACKS ARE BY ISLAMIC MILITANTS OR THE FACT THAT THEY ALL FOLLOW THE QURAN MORE LITERALLY THAN THEIR LESS VIOLENT COUNTERPARTS, BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT TRUE MUSLIMS!

YOU SEE? ISLAM IS PEACEFUL, I MEAN LOOK WHAT OMAR DID, HE HELPED THOSE GAYS, RIGHT? OR WAIT, HE WASN'T A REAL MUSLIM... OH WAIT, I GOT IT, HE DOES NOT REPRESENT MOST MUSLIMS... BUT HE ISN'T MUSLIM...

RELIGION OF PEACE!!!!!!
>>
>>77034168
LOOK AT ALL OF THE VIDEOS ONLINE OF CHRISTIAN SAVAGES KILLING INNOCENT MUSLIMS!!!! THEY POST BEHEADING VIDEOS OF INNOCENT MUSLIMS ALL THE TIME, THE POOR THINGS ARE SO PEACEFUL!
OH WAIT.... THOSE AREN'T CHRISTIANS KILLING ALL THOSE PEOPLE....
>>
>>77034988
>>77035187
Waseem, calm down
>>
>>77034168
And these people have to balls to call Trump out on his comments (the ones he made today).
At least he isn't defending the ideology that killed 50 fags before their bodies even cooled down properly. But yeah, Muslims need protection and we need more Muslims. Fuck everybody else.
>>
>>77034168
YOU'RE RACIST FOR HATING MUSLIMS
>Muslim isn't a race
THEY AREN'T REAL MUSLIMS
>They follow the Quran more closely than their counterparts
THEY DO IT BECAUSE THEY ARE BULLIED, IT'S YOUR FAULT
>??????? That's not how bullying works
ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE
>Have you read their holy book?
>>
>>77034168
>>
Seddique Mateen, father, is a strong supporter of the Afghan Taliban. media still running with his initial comments about the murders having 'nothing to do with religion'
>>
>>77034532
>scribbles
I saw some of that shit on a youtube comment and replied "durka durka muhammad jihad", and got a bunch of "your mother is a whore" type comments. They really are some of the most triggered people in the world.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.