[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were they redpilled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
Were they redpilled?
>>
>>77033932
*In Butthead's voice*

Uuuuuh, I don't know
>>
>>77033932
Neet - oh.
>>
>>77033932
No they were degenerate. Neither blue pilled nor red pilled.
>>
File: womyn.jpg (245 KB, 469x671) Image search: [Google]
womyn.jpg
245 KB, 469x671
Yes
>>
File: butt-head.jpg (49 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
butt-head.jpg
49 KB, 500x378
>>77033932

Burger, these are the children of single mothers as far as canon goes. If anything, Beavis and Butt-head are the kind of societal symptoms that force the red pill into your own hand.
>>
They were barely functioning retards.
>>
>>77033932
Ironic, I'm rewatching the series right now. On season 5.

Show lets a lot slide that wouldn't be allowed today. Sort of weird that the show paved the way for modern adult cartoons. The show's pretty politically neutral compared to newer shows like Family Guy/the Simpsons.
>>
>>77036003
How did you get all the seasons?
>>
File: 1360067905947.jpg (43 KB, 499x382) Image search: [Google]
1360067905947.jpg
43 KB, 499x382
>people still dont realise that bevis and butthead was satire of the stupid "slacker" youth-culture of the early 90s
>>
They did fuck with that hippie teacher a lot...
>>
>>77036311
>
>>
File: COOOOOOOINCIDEEEEEEEEEEEEENCE.png (500 KB, 758x514) Image search: [Google]
COOOOOOOINCIDEEEEEEEEEEEEENCE.png
500 KB, 758x514
>>77035519

On the other hand, though...

...are these multiple parentheses?

>>77036311
KissCartoon has a good bunch of them. Knock yourself out:

http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Beavis-and-Butt-Head
>>
>>77033932
>shilled a Boys II Men video
> bashed metal videos
No.
>>
>>77036868

If they didn't, MTV would have shitcanned their bloc before the second season.
>>
Most underrated sitcom, MAYBE ever. I have every single episode on my PC and watch them so often. I removed all the music video segments though because they get boring fast.
>>
>>77033932
In the most recent season Beavis tried to make an effort to avoid saying certain things because a school counsellor told them about how some terms were racist/homophobic (It happened once or twice during the music video segments). So I'd say they're.... not politically inclined one way or the other because they don't really give a shit about anything other than getting chicks, getting into Todd's gang and finding something good on TV.

That said, they're clearly misogynists and homophobes without really being self-aware of it. Anything even mildly gay freaked them the fuck out, reboot season included when they told Buzzcut he'd be going to Hell for mounting a student while demonstrating a wrestling move (They figured they could get out of any class if they didn't understand it on those grounds because some students were protesting the teaching of evolution and getting out of class as a result).

Mike Judge explained it best. They don't actually mean any harm, they're just too fucking stupid to know any better in the vast majority of situations. Beavis is probably more inclined to at least try to be civil with people because he's the subservient one, whereas Butt-Head's a bit more cocky of himself and therefore comes off as more of an asshole.

Like I said, I don't really think they're far enough in either direction to really be classed as one or the other, but if you really wanna label them as such, I'd say Beavis and Butt-Head are more easily led to being redpilled, but if left to his own devices or led by someone else (Like Stewart in the "It's a Wonderful Life" parody where Butt-Head was never born) Beavis would likely be bluepilled.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.