[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will he make a statement? Has there been a set time yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: horns.jpg (53 KB, 522x326) Image search: [Google]
horns.jpg
53 KB, 522x326
When will he make a statement? Has there been a set time yet? What will he say?
>>
>>77033898

He already did.

"We are still learning all the facts. This is an open investigation. We’ve reached no definitive judgment on the precise motivations of the killer. The FBI is appropriately investigating this as an act of terrorism. And I’ve directed that we must spare not effort to determine what, if any, inspiration or association this killer may have had with terrorist groups."

"Today marks the most deadly shooting in American history. The shooter was apparently armed with a handgun and a powerful assault rifle. This massacre is therefore a further reminder of how easy it is for someone to get their hands on a weapon that lets them shoot people in a school or in a house of worship or in a nightclub. And we have to decide if that’s the kind of country we want to be. And to actively do nothing, is a decision that’s wrong. "
>>
>>77034104
>no precise motivations
>called 911 to say he ws with isis
>no mention of islam

what a ucking nigger
>>
>>77034274
The statement came before all that was discovered. Pull your head out of your ass for a minute and think.
>>
>>77034104
Was that his actual statement? Could you find me a link pls. No mention of Islam and gun control instead holy fuck
>>
>>77033898
the most completely pathetic and robotic speech 3 min speech yet

I guess he only cries if it's a white guy
>>
>>77034519

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/06/12/obama-calls-orlando-shooting-terrorism-then-pivots-to-gun-control/

Many other sources out there, but here is one.
>>
>>77034462
no it didn't i heard all that on the news before obama came out and im sure he gets told more than us.
>>
>>77033898
Here is what he will say
>something something
>ban guns
>donald sucks
>something something
>ban more guns
>dindu
>>
>>77034274
The "called 911 to praise islam" is 100% unconfirmed. Dumb fucking nigger, too illiterate to read articles?
>>
>>77034785
Holy fuck he actually did. The madman didn't say the world Muslim or Islam and went out on gun control.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.