[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canada Legalizes Oral Sex With Pets! https://www.youtube.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: zxl58Pv.jpg (109 KB, 1280x764) Image search: [Google]
zxl58Pv.jpg
109 KB, 1280x764
Canada Legalizes Oral Sex With Pets!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVkV-mZk_Rc

What the fuck is wrong with you Canada?
>>
Its 2016!
>>
>>77033584
>First gay marriage
>Now you can blow your dog
So what's next?
>>
File: yer gonna get it.jpg (85 KB, 590x846) Image search: [Google]
yer gonna get it.jpg
85 KB, 590x846
We're just following the footsteps of the Brits.

Keep that in mind when you get a job in sanitary engineering in the UK.
>>
>Year of our lord 2016
>Not smearing peanut butter on your stepdaughter's vagina and video-taping while your dog licks it off

What the fuck?? First off it's perfectly legal so that means it's no longer amoral. Better check your privilege shitlord because beastiality between consenting mammals is THEIR RIGHT as members of the animal kingdom and you have NO RIGHT to tell them what they can do behind CLOSED DOORS IN THEIR OWN HOME with their own step-daughter, a labradoodle, and an XL can of Skippy afterall IT'S 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>77033584
What the actual fuck
is this what the west is like?
>>
>>77035100
Yes. Please kill us. White people were.. a mistake.
>>
>>77035100
It's what Canada is like. And it's why we need to purge all degeneracy before canada spreads its AIDS to us.
>>77035209
You be quiet, kike. White people were tops until the Jews made Hollywood.
>>
>>77035100
Even worse. It's Canada.
>>
File: rainbowmap.png (292 KB, 1191x842) Image search: [Google]
rainbowmap.png
292 KB, 1191x842
>>77034450
We have a saying here.
If we give rights to homosexuals, we will have to do the same for the pedophiles.
>>
>>77034450
They're not pushed by the same crowd.
>>
>>77035304
>You be quiet, kike. White people were tops until the Jews made Hollywood.
That feel when Poles help produce Bollywood films and not the Hollywood ones.
>>
Sex (some types) with a horse is legal in much of the US, and has been so for years. Nothing new here.
>>
>>77035732
At least you get banned as fuck on 4chan for posting any proofs of that in here.
>>
Our manufacturing sector is gone and our oil industry is in decline. There's a fire the size of Manhattan burning in Alberta, but at least I can have my dog lick peanut butter off my genitals.
>>
File: cold-sweat[1].jpg (13 KB, 459x309) Image search: [Google]
cold-sweat[1].jpg
13 KB, 459x309
Umm, yeah those leafs! Always coming up with crazy ideas. Sex with animals is legal? Gimme a break!
>>
It's the current year. Do you seriously not have sex with animals? You bigots are probably against pedophilia too. But that's alright. We will enrich you all.
>>
it was always legal, the law has just been recently clarified

it might not be legal to do on a female animal, actually, depending on whether that counts as penetration or not
>>
>>77034450
I think it's only allowed the other way around.
>>
File: image.png (8 KB, 310x294) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8 KB, 310x294
>>77035404
Why is Italy so based?
Seriously what's going on with Italy?
>>
>>77033584
>alex "mass murder pills" jones
>>
>>77036202
Pot calling the kettle black. Bestiality is legal in our glorious mongol empire.
>>
>>77036538
no, I think he's right. As long as the animal isn't penetrated is how I understood it when I read up on it the other day while trying to understand this new /pol/ meme about Canadians
>>
File: itaholy city.png (28 KB, 749x83) Image search: [Google]
itaholy city.png
28 KB, 749x83
>>77036551
A lot of shitskin mongrels and traditional catholics.
>>
>just watched zootopia
how do i get a rabbit to blow me
>>
>>77037051
So it's actually true then? White people conquering all real adversity IS the gateway to degeneracy?
Christ we need another World War stat.
>>
Fug. Canadians found the best time to announce this. Nobody will notice with this terrorist attack being discussed everywhere. Smart bastards.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (22 KB, 409x360) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
22 KB, 409x360
>>77033584
>be canadian
>prep bulldog
>>
Where are the leafs when you need them?
>>
>>77040479
they are unusually quiet in this thread
>>
>>77036657
http://a.pomf.cat/kbadzv.mp4
>>
>>77040722
It's not a video of an Canadian fucking a chicken.
Phew...for a minute there I thought everyone in this thread is getting vanned.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.