[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I think we need to stop hating fags. Why do we even care
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: polgbt 11.jpg (101 KB, 951x635) Image search: [Google]
polgbt 11.jpg
101 KB, 951x635
Guys, I think we need to stop hating fags.
Why do we even care who they fuck at night? The fact is, their sexual orientation has almost 0 impact on our lives, while shit skins want us all dead.

They will be a good ally vs muslims and we should show them some support when tragedies like this happen.
>>
>>77032905
That is a surprisingly cogent if somewhat cynical and racist argument. I'm convinced.
>>
I only have an issue with them if they want to gay adopt a child and gay raise it. I'd rather children have a father and a mother. Apart from that I'm OK with them AND SO SHOULD YOU /pol/tards.
>>
They should stop announcing their sexuality everywhere to everyone and should not have parades. Their lives should not revolve around sex. Otherwise, as long as they don't bother me, whatever.
>>
>>77033302
Yes, I think they should not be able to adopt.
>>
File: 1411294062293.png (554 KB, 700x830) Image search: [Google]
1411294062293.png
554 KB, 700x830
>>77032905
Fags are mentaly ill, you should learn this in your biology classes

They spreads AIDS

And they are just tool for depopulation

More fags=More degeneracy
ppl these days even say that its "natural" to be fag.This is like killing the little knowledge we have about our world.
>>
>>77032905
They don't keep it private, that's the problem. Have you been to a """"Pride Parade""""?
>>
It would be easier to support gays if I understood exactly what 'counts' as gay to our ancestors. Do marines have gay sex? How about the founding fathers? What about romans? How far does gay stuff go in Sparta? How much locker room foolery is normal? Exactly what makes it degenerate, when it's practiced without protection?

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I don't know what a degnerate amount of gayness looks like because I'm not a fucking sports team fag, like all those homosexual jocks sucking each other off in school all day. Then they have autistic fits of rage and beat women, kill people et cetera.

I honestly wouldn't know a thing about it.
>>
File: polgbt 6.jpg (218 KB, 1178x1014) Image search: [Google]
polgbt 6.jpg
218 KB, 1178x1014
>>77033302
yeah, agree.

Also, we get the right to choose a vehicle. I am not driving around in a faggy car.
>>
>>77032905
fuck off
>>
>>77033302
I'd be fine with them adopting as long as they don't raise them to be retarded SJW liberals. One can dream i guess
>>
>>77032905
Gays needed to be armed from the start i want them so we can push for a new face of republicans
Almost every gay man i have met hates women and or has good shit on feminist.
>Tfw gay kids start shooting abusive gay fathers.
>>
>>77033535
Eh, yeah. Tolerate, but don't encourage, and don't normalize.

The SJWs are actively trying to confuse children about their own gender identity for whatever reason. They want to abolish family too (though they generally didn't come clean with that one quite yet). That's the worst thing about it all...
>>
>>77033787
Sounds like you have faggot...
>>
>>77032905
You should be happy that there are more gays. They are usually very happy people, very well educated, always in good mood...

And we have a saying in my country : "The more gays there are, the more women are left to us"

>Fags are mentaly ill

Are they?
>>
>>77032905
>0 impact on our lives
>spread diseases faster via anal sex
>higher rates of child molesting
>destroys normal family values
>destroys the close relations men can have with each other because "no homo bro"

Why is the left so blind to the fact that homosexuality is one of many cancers that destroys a civilization? Homosexuality has been around for a long time. If it wasn't harmful to society we would have accepted long ago.
>>
>>77032905
I have no problem with gays and never have. You are what you are. Now, choosing to follow a religious cult, thats on you and I have a problem with that.
>>
>>77032905
Realistically speaking letting fags out of the closet is better for natural selection anyway. Fags in the closet marry wives to pretend to be heterosexual and have children, fucking other men on the side. Fags out of the closet don't procreate.
>>
>>77034416
They are, this is basic biology
http://brainblogger
>>
>>77033535
>>77034206
>a good post by a leaf and a good response by a leaf
is this reality
>>
>>77034846
>>77034846
.com/2015/05/14/homosexuality-in-the-brain/
>>
>>77034416
>They are usually very happy people, very well educated, always in good mood...
Yes, they are a neat species.
>"The more gays there are, the more women are left to us"
Maybe I'm wrong, but I suspect the lack of available, decent women is what drives gayness more than anything else (but not necessarily the only factor though!). Supply and demand, as usual. The more gays you have, the more it indicates your women have become degenerate. Not something to celebrate. Also why gay rights and feminism go hand in hand.
>>
>>77032905
Go fuck yourself degenerate gay cunt.
>>
>>77033535

They don't

I'm gay af and only like 15% of my friends and co workers know. I've never been to a "pride parade" because it's not my thing but free country etc
>>
>>77033749
its natural... but irrational, doesn't mean we have to disrespect them as human being. You are an idiot.
>>
File: Thenewenglishman.jpg (37 KB, 229x377) Image search: [Google]
Thenewenglishman.jpg
37 KB, 229x377
>>77035014
>>
>>77033749
Most of them are born with preference for same sex. I am sure there may be small % that only do it for attention, but otherwise i don't think they can do anything about it.

>>77033829
as far as i know romans and greeks were really gay.

Irumatio:
>Irrumatio is a forced form of fellatio, almost always against another man

just an example from Romans and there is a lot of stuff similar to this.
>>
File: gay_jews.jpg (251 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
gay_jews.jpg
251 KB, 650x650
Just a reminder to all the fickle alt-right faggots defending the queers or acting like homosexuals are our natural allies that homosexuality is a degenerate lifestyle promoted by the jews, and that the acceptance of homosexuality is what opened the door to the transgender degeneracy we see now.

Biden: "Jewish Leaders Drove Gay Marriage Changes"
http://news.yahoo.com/biden-jewish-leaders-drove-gay-012202293.html

Jewish Leaders Behind the Homosexual and Lesbian Movement
http://www.intmensorg.info/hlm.htm

U.S. Jews Among the Most Supportive of Gay Marriage
http://www.timesofisrael.com/us-jews-among-the-most-supportive-of-gay-marriage/
Gay Marriage's Jewish Pioneer
http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/101628/gay-marriages-jewish-pioneer

The homosexual movement was started by pedophiles and communists:

http://americansfortruth.com/issues/the-agenda-glbtq-activist-groups/national-glbtq-activist-groups/nambla/
http://americansfortruth.com/issues/frank-kameny/
http://www.americanswhotellthetruth.org/portraits/harry-hay

Homosexuality is a mental illness, as much as transgenderism is. Don't be so naive as to think that the gays have society's best interest in mind.
>>
You want homosexuals yet wonder why shitskins want you all dead? What's wrong with your brain, faggot?
>>
>>77032905
I doubt that they will trust right-wing after what happened to Rohm.
>>
>>77035507
Rohm was killed for wanting to replace the military with the SA
>>
>>77035004
Gay is not a choice, bro. You are or you aren't gay
>>
>>77032905
What they do in the privacy of their bedrooms is none of my business.

They just need to not fag it up in public, just like how I don't have any business strutting around talking about how much I love to eat pussy.
>>
File: 1452589498849.png (553 KB, 1018x370) Image search: [Google]
1452589498849.png
553 KB, 1018x370
>>77032905

fags are cesspools of disease
>>
>>77035639
That was an excuse and we both know it. Himmler didn't like him.
>>
The gays want to take away the right of anyone to refuse to serve them. They'll ruin your business if you don't make a gay cake.

To hell with them.
>>
>>77035111
Sometimes when my shit is big and hard my asshole hurts for a bit. Is that what you guys feel when you take one in the ass? Or does it only hurt in the beggining? Do you guys actually like to take it?
>>
>>77035004
>gay rights and feminism go hand in hand

hahaha no, that's completely bullshit
>>
>>77035760
Himmler preached against the gays but he barely did anything about them. He was threatening hitler's power and thats why he was taken out.
>>
>>77035916
Gay rights and feminism are both products of cultural marxism.
>>
>>77035639
Rohm was killed because he didn't fullfilled his purpose anymore and Hitler doubted his loyalty. Himmler also wanted to replace the army with the SS.
>>
>>77032905
>Why do we even care who they fuck at night?
I don't, they're the ones that throw fag parades in the streets and have been trying to twist marriage.
>>
>>77035146
Its not
>>77034846
>>77034890
>>
>>77033749
>love between 2 consenting human beings is mentally ill
Nah brah. Thinking like that is what's mentally ill. You're sick. Get help
>>
File: faggots refugees.jpg (142 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
faggots refugees.jpg
142 KB, 800x532
>>77032905
When they stop supporting shitskins.
>>
>But the 1950s had a serious side as well, and the House UnAmerican
Activities Committee, headed by Senator Joseph McCarthy of Wisconsin,
soon discovered that the homosexual community in this country was
permeated by communists. In fact, the foremost leader of the so-called
"homophile" movement at the time, Harry Hay, was not only a flagrant
homosexual but also a long-standing member of the Communist Party USA,
and he had been trained in the Soviet Union.

>In an article assessing the new trend called "Pedophilia Chic;" Dr. Mary
Eberstadt described for readers of the Weekly Standard the close
relationships between the homosexual community and the growing
pedophile movement. Eberstadt says the reason why sex with boys is being
so openly debated in this country today is because it's being pushed by
"certain parts of the gay rights movement. The more that movement has
entered the mainstream, the more this ' question' has bubbled forth from
that previously distant realm into the public square." All these evils spring
from the same root.

https://archive.org/stream/TheAgenda-TheHomosexualPlanToChangeAmerica/The-Agenda_-_The-Homosexual-Plan-to-Change-America-Louis-P-Sheldon_djvu.txt
>>
>>77035674
For some of them, sure.

But in general? I really doubt that.

Gayness is on the rise and I don't think it's just because they have always been gay but are not being repressed anymore.

It's being encouraged.
>>
>>77033535
>announcing their sexuality everywhere to everyone
You may not realise it, but conversations end up implicitly involving it all the time. If people tall about girlfriends am I meant to lie and not mention my bf?
>>
>>77035111
I'm not saying all do, of course, but many do. Being gay, imo, should not be a lifestyle, as in it should not define one's life, but should just be a fact in one's entire life.
>>
>>77032905
I've honestly came to realise this as well. Might be thanks to Milo and the other based gay people who have lived. Trannies are mentally ill but gays seem to just want to live their lives.
>>
>>77036263
this also tbpqfh
>>
>>77033749
You learned all of this off of /pol/ you meme rhetoric gobbling shit pig
>>
>>77032905
Wrong. It's degenerate and they are brainwashing you and your children.
>>
>>77035858
No it's different.
>>
>>77036263
Actually more and more gays are supporting right wing parties. In france more percent of gays voted right then straight people did.
>>
I hate fags to the core, but I hate towel heads a lot fucking more.
>>
>>77036340
> but gays seem to just want to live their lives.

No they don't. They're just like any other "minority group" that wants to silence dissent.
>>
>>77034686
I don't know how harmful it is, but I saw a gay flag at a government building today, so it is clear that it has an impact.
>>
File: faget.jpg (104 KB, 760x640) Image search: [Google]
faget.jpg
104 KB, 760x640
>>77032905
Another (((za))) faggot enabler.
>>
>>77032905
why are we pretending faggots are just normal people who fuck others of the same gender? they're obviously part of a sick, degenerate culture
>>
>>77033535
Same logic applies to religiousfags then. Can't be around a religiousfag without hearing about their fucking religion. They're worse than homosexuals and more annoying. I'm not against religion, I'm just sick and tired of hearing about it, and it's not right to force ones beliefs over another human being - dictating what they can and can't do. It's unreasonable to hate homosexuals, but to actually HATE them is a sign of sexual insecurity. That means something is wrong with the way one thinks.
>>
File: 1465773511858.png (201 KB, 274x462) Image search: [Google]
1465773511858.png
201 KB, 274x462
>>
>>77035916
There sure seem to be! It's that whole "intersectional" thing that has been taking on. No idea how it was before or how the gays feel about that, but it's what has been happening.
>>
>>77036674
This. "Gay Rights" are a form of political control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ts-eymcCRs
>>
>>77032905
To be really fucking honest, even though it's degenerate and shit, i don't give a fuck if they're 100% quiet about it.

Sexual preferences should be kept private, not made parades about it.

Also there's no such thing as "LGBT" oppression, not even in eastern-europe, probably in ME & Russia.
>>
>>77036287
No, that's not what I mean. That's fine.

>>77036678
I'm not religious anyway.
>>
>>77032905
šinkovc spizdi,
noben ne mara pedrov
>>
>>77033861
What's up with that thumb?
>>
>>77036586
>they don't just want to live their lives
Yes they do. It's asshole like you who keep trying to objectify their lifestyle as wrong and "degenerate" that causes their oppression. They only do parades and shit in defense to their oppression.

>inb4 homosexuals aren't repressed
Look through this thread alone and count how many posts there are about "death to gays xD"
>>
>>77032905
This>>77033535. I understand you have no control over what you're attracted to. Some guys like blondes, some like fattys, some like dicks. No one knows why. Everyone has different tastes. It's why pizzas come with different toppings. I don't like to see two guys kissing in some kind of degenerate parade, just as much as i don't want to see a hetero couple kissing in public. Waving shit in people's faces and telling them they must accept it is a good way to get them to hate it.
>>
>>77036678
>They're worse than homosexuals and more annoying

Chriistianity has contributed more to Western Civillization that fags have. Fags are parasites used by the left to destroy western values. Libertarian parasites like you are worthless enablers.
>>
File: faggots safe schools.jpg (157 KB, 1158x854) Image search: [Google]
faggots safe schools.jpg
157 KB, 1158x854
>>77036554
Mhm, but where I am at least, they seem to have this pissy left wing anti-establishment streak.

Like their lifestyle, attention seeking.

Anything that differs from our social norms, they support.

It's like turkeys voting for christmas, I'll agree
>>
>>77036907
oppressed*
not "repressed"
>>
>>77036238
mental illness
noun
noun: mental illness; plural noun: mental illnesses
a condition which causes serious disorder in a person's behaviour or thinking.nking.
>>
>>77033749
>mentally ill
Not according to the overwhelming majority of scientists and mental health professionals.
>spread AIDS
It's not necessarily homosexuality that does this. It's unsafe sex and drug use, regardless of orientation. Many studies group male prostitutes and prisoners (both of whom may have "gay" sex but be heterosexual) in the same category as monogamous gay couples.
>depopulation
They wouldn't reproduce anyways, and it's not exactly good to have very high birth rates.
>>
>>77036964
>they seem to have this pissy left wing anti-establishment streak.
The vocal gays do. There's a silent group of us who vote right but can't be loud about it.
>>
>>77036277
>But in general? I really doubt that.

source? I don't think anyone wakes up some day and decides he wants a boyfriend. Sure, some of them are attention seekers, but they change their minds quickly

>Gayness is on the rise

Because in old times they were killed, or at least socially ostracized

>>77036528
Do you guys cum when taking it?
>>
>>77032905
As long as they're lot flamboyant, but what we need, is for this to NOT turn into a gateway to accept others, trannies will always be delusional, and just insane, Blacks will never be equal to whites, things like that.
>>
>>77036835
>No, that's not what I mean. That's fine.
Oh cool. I get what you mean then, the flaming faggots who shout about it all day long annoy even me.
I just want to be quietly gay and find a bf.
>>
>>77036907
What about all those "hate speech" laws? What about schools training children to report their parents for "homophobic" attitudes?

Fags don't want to be left alone. They bitch about "oppression" whenever someone dissents from them.
>>
>>77036933
Fags are just humans with a sexual attraction to their own gender. There is objectively nothing wrong with that. You're fucking autistic.

Christianity brought on the dark ages, almost eradicated any hope of science, and humanity almost went extinct because of that. Fuck off
>>
>>77036766
Feminists and GBT have always been at odds, redstockings and TERFs are the most prominent examples. Intersectionality is a meme minorities use to get women to be allies.
>>
>>77036744
That tweet was faked.
>>
Gay Trump supporter here.

I love you guys.
no homo
>>
>>77035146
>its natural...
It's as natural as shizophrenia and pedophilia.
>>
>>77036744
>sucking his own dick

absolutely based. Any vid?
>>
>>77036678
>It's unreasonable to hate homosexuals
I don't think it's hate. I think it's disgust. Heterosexuals instinctively feel disgust towards homosexuality of the same sex.
>>
>>77032905
I think the main problem with gays is the same as with atheists and kikes truth be told I don't give a shit what they do its the fact so many of them support the leftist bullshit.
>>
>>77033749
>More fags=More degeneracy
ppl these days even say that its "natural" to be fag.This is like killing the little knowledge we have about our world.

That's exactly what I'm talking about when I claim all faggots as the death of culture. Zero impact on our lives my ass, that's a load of bullshit. Gays are normalizing fucking other dude's in the ass and now people think that's normal. It's a bad enough aberration as is when a slut gets screwed up the poop hole.
>>
>>77037026
>mentally ill
Bao, A., & Swaab, D. (2011). Sexual differentiation of the human brain: Relation to gender identity, sexual orientation and neuropsychiatric disorders Frontiers in Neuroendocrinology, 32 (2), 214-226 DOI: 10.1016/j.yfrne.2011.02.007
Hines, M. (2010). Sex-related variation in human behavior and the brain Trends in Cognitive Sciences, 14 (10), 448-456 DOI: 10.1016/j.tics.2010.07.005
Luders, E., Sánchez, F., Gaser, C., Toga, A., Narr, K., Hamilton, L., & Vilain, E. (2009). Regional gray matter variation in male-to-female transsexualism NeuroImage, 46 (4), 904-907 DOI: 10.1016/j.neuroimage.2009.03.048
Nugent, B., Wright, C., Shetty, A., Hodes, G., Lenz, K., Mahurkar, A., Russo, S., Devine, S., & McCarthy, M. (2015). Brain feminization requires active repression of masculinization via DNA methylation Nature Neuroscience, 18 (5), 690-697 DOI: 10.1038/nn.3988
Savic, I., Berglund, H., & Lindstrom, P. (2005). Brain response to putative pheromones in homosexual men Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 102 (20), 7356-7361 DOI: 10.1073/pnas.0407998102
Savic I, & Lindström P (2008). PET and MRI show differences in cerebral asymmetry and functional connectivity between homo- and heterosexual subjects. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 105 (27), 9403-8 PMID: 18559854
Swaab, D. (2007). Sexual differentiation of the brain and behavior Best Practice & Research Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 21 (3), 431-444 DOI: 10.1016/j.beem.2007.04.003
Swaab, D. (2008). Sexual orientation and its basis in brain structure and function Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 105 (30), 10273-10274 DOI: 10.1073/pnas.0805542105
>spread AIDS
Anal is the key of spreading it
>Depopulation
low birth rates ?
You know that our planet can handle A LOT more ppl, but the elite cant control that many.
>>
>>77037026
>it's not exactly good to have very high birth rates
Yeah, go tell that to third worlders.
WE sure got low birth rates all figured out though.
>>
>>77037091
>Do you guys cum when taking it?
They can sometimes
>>
As an American I don't think you should have to feel persecuted for being a fag. I don't agree with that lifestyle, but I'm not going to go out of my way to stop anyone.

What I don't like is this notion that being a fag is normal, because it isn't.
>>
>>77037303
But both those things are natural, and one of them generally causes no harm and can be treated.
>>
>>77034686
Anal sex between men and women can be just as dangerous. In any case you should wear protection.
>higher rates of child molesting
Source? Also the gender of a molestation victim doesn't really relate to the sexual preferences of the molester.
>cancer that destroys civilization
That's bullshit and everyone knows it.
>>
>>77037248
>Christianity brought on the dark ages, almost eradicated any hope of science, and humanity almost went extinct because of that. Fuck off

No serious historian believes in "the dark ages". Christianity is the reason modern science exists.

http://jameshannam.com/medievalscience.htm
>>
>>77037253
LBT is at odds to G now.
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/03/22/nus-tells-lgbt-societies-to-abolish-gay-mens-reps-because-they-dont-face-oppression/
>>
>>77037248
>Fags are just humans with a sexual attraction to their own gender. There is objectively nothing wrong with that.

Race is a social construct, homosexuality is normal. Please go study the theory of evolution, you dumb creationist.
>>
>>77037321
Get out you fucking namefag portugoose
>>
>>77037233
You can be quiet in Isole Tremiti degenerate scum
>>
>>77037238
Because why should THEY have to suffer because of YOUR insecurities? They aren't doing anything wrong by being homosexual at all. It's people who tell them that homosexuality is wrong, a sin - or whatever - that are wrong. They don't even respect other peoples harmless privacy. Fags have been extremely oppressed.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 260x194
>>77033855
think ur shit out of luck in that regard russky.
>>
>>77037091
>source?
No idea. Lots of bullshit in that field now. SJWs have taken over the sociology departments.
>I don't think anyone wakes up some day and decides he wants a boyfriend.
No, but if it's being encouraged since the day they were born, by the media, by schools, by gay parades, etc. Eventually it influences people. Social conditioning works. It always has.
>>
The gays don't want to be left alone. They want compliance. Remember that bakery that was fined out of business for not baking a dyke wedding cake?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/26/sweet-cakes-melissa-files-appeal-oregon-gay-weddin/
>>
>>77032905
Now be like Croatia which has the most pro-gay laws in all the Balkans.
>>
>>77032905

I agree. Honestly, I think the same about the Jews. Every Jew I've ran into in real life has been super friendly and happy to include me. Same for the LGB folks.

Why make more enemies than we need to?
>>
>>77037238
>What about schools training children to report their parents for "homophobic" attitudes?

source?

>They bitch about "oppression" whenever someone dissents from them.

And fags here bitched because starbucks was not "christmas" enough
>>
>>77037248
Pedophiles are just humans with a sexual attraction to younger people. There is objectively nothing wrong with that. You're a fucking white male.
>>
>>77035322
>le commie joo conspeeruhsee
Post discarded.
>>
>>77037303
They're disorders. All three of them.
>>
>>77037592
>homosexuality is normal
Then why is their brain structure completly different than it should be ?
>>
>>77037621
>voicing a dissenting opinion is oppression

So fags just want the whole country to be their safe space?
>>
>>77037358
>Heterosexuals instinctively feel disgust towards homosexuality of the same sex.
I dislike vaginas and straight sex personally, the idea is disgusting but you don't get me screaming about it.
>>
>>77035690
Source? Preferably something from the last decade?
>>
>>77037358
>instinctively
Only the sexually insecure ones. You need more than a widdle bad feewing to justify wanting to drive 2 lovers apart, when their relationship is harmless. People need to learn to mind their own fucking business
>>
>>77037294
L e a f
>>
>>77037753
>facts are conspiracies
>>
>>77034702
>Now, choosing to follow a religious cult, thats on you and I have a problem with that.

Exactly, that's why i don't really understand how some anons today actually cheered for the shitskin ...

>>77036263
Today would be a good day to stop I guess.

>>77036662
>>77036859
I am against them adopting a child as I already stated in my previous comment. As long as they keep their sex life private, it doesn't bother me.
>>
>>77037718
We made a constitutional ban of gay marriage three years ago.
>>
>>77037870
How is it harmless? Faggotry harms society.
>>
File: Moon.png (96 KB, 665x643) Image search: [Google]
Moon.png
96 KB, 665x643
>fags are mentally ill
I'm not gay, and I don't like faggots, but this is just not true.

You see homosexuality all the time in nature, especially in pack-based societies. The most popular hypothesis is called the Gay Uncle theory, where by having around 10-15% of the population be homosexual a tribe can offset the massive burden of its young.

As in, most members have children, but also support children, leading to a net zero in productivity.

Fags have no children, but support others and their children, so that If there's a population spike the community doesn't get overwhelmed.

The whole AIDS thing is just because 200 years a dumb nigger decided to fuck a literal monkey.
>>
>>77032905
Gays are the societal axiom to further degeneracy. Not to mention they spread aids and other nasty diseases. They are repulsive and dysgenic.
>>
Reminder to post hitler youth every day until we merge and become /polgbt/
>>
>>77037253
Hrm OK. Interesting. Wasn't aware there was "dissent" like that. I did see that getting women to "ally" themselves with them like that must have been very difficult to do (and maintain). White women in particular. They must be the worst allies...
>>
>>77037870
Fags need to learn to stop forcing society to accommodate them.
>>
>>77037805
I was sarcastic. It's not normal. It's a developmental disorder.
>>
>>77037539
The letters of the LGBT acronym have never been as friendly to each other as straight ppl think.
>>
File: Untitled.png (77 KB, 501x972) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
77 KB, 501x972
There is literally no waking these people up.
>>
>>77037460
are you a fag?

>>77037528
No, science existed DISPITE christianity. Christianity was the best of the worst.

>>77037598
triggered?

And moortuguese is more funny
>>
>I will only tolerate gays if they act straight
/pol/ logic
>>
>>77037836
yeah we do.all day long.look at all the gay/pedo shit on /b/
>>
>>77038001
>You see homosexuality all the time in nature

You see all sorts of mental illnesses in nature.
>>
>>77037750
Hurr durr pedophiles and gays are all the same
life is black and white

You're fucking autistic.

>>77037835
They want to live and love in peace. Why is that so difficult for you to accept and allow?
>>
>>77036586
Not for the majority of them.
>>
>>77033302
Well the choice isn't between father&mother and father&father/mother&mother

If it were, then yeah. Mother&Father should have strong adopting priority over same sex.

But in pretty much every case the choice isn't between who adopts you, but rather between

>be adopted
hope they're not completely shitty and you life might be decent

or

>the foster system
you're fucked. The foster system is ridiculously broken and a wretched hive of scum, villainy and abuse.
>>
>>77038001
it is true
>>77034846
>>77034890
>>
>>77037303
don't lump schizophrenia - a psychiatric disorder where people have found physical evidence of things that go wrong etc. with sexualities/fetishes which are something else at this point, because there's no proof you are born with it and where it is when you are born
>>
File: Angry-Muslim.jpg (57 KB, 628x366) Image search: [Google]
Angry-Muslim.jpg
57 KB, 628x366
Okay, so, let's weigh this shit up.
> Mentally ill shitpushers who are functional members of society. They may be degenerate, but most of them don't overtly believe in fucking up western civilisation. They can be reasoned with, taught that what they do is not right.

Versus

> Goat-fucking talmund bashers who want to cut off your son's foreskin, sever your daughter's clit (and probably rape her, too), kill everyone who disagrees with them and impose the ancient law of an ancient book, based loosely on oral tradition and the words of a guy who was a warmongering paedophile. They cannot see reason. They only see what the magic book tells them.
>>
>>77032905
You jump off a bridge you degenerate.
>>
>Pol turning gay

Never thought this day would come.
The merchant wins.
>>
>>77038001
It may be natural, as in they are born gay, but we can definitely say that it is not normal/it is abnormal.
>>
>>77037705
>No, but if it's being encouraged since the day they were born, by the media, by schools, by gay parades, etc. Eventually it influences people. Social conditioning works. It always has.

So why were there gays in the middle ages? Why were there gays in the early 20th century?
>>
>>77037975
That's not true and you have no have no evidence that isn't anecdotal.

>>77038024
Same shit applies to you, you fucking faggot. Get over yourself.
>>
File: Ustasa_21.jpg (305 KB, 2129x1537) Image search: [Google]
Ustasa_21.jpg
305 KB, 2129x1537
>>77037887
Based Croatia
>>
>>77038094
>are you a fag?
No shit sherlock.

>>77038090
This enrages me. Islam is the problem here.

>>77038100
>/b/
>visiting /b/ post 2008
Your own fault there
>>
>>77037248
I personally don't believe in god but that last bit is fucking retarded how and when did Christianity almost cause the extinction of the species?
>>
>>77038001
untrue faggots and dykes are adopting.
en masse.
>>
>The fact is, their sexual orientation has almost 0 impact on our lives,

Wrong, they bring the whole level of society down by promoting the idea that unnatural vice is as legitimate as natural marriage. They recruit young boys to practice their unnatural perversion. They spread disease. They are a political weapon in the hands of revolutionary agents to undermine whatever is left of Christian civilisation. They corrupt human nature, they are an intolerable offence against the dignity of man.
>>
>>77032905
This desu, at least atm. There are bigger problems than gays right now.
>>
>>77038094
I'll be less triggered when your shithole country eats itself
>>
>>77036933
It has also killed millions and ruined millions of lives.
>>
>>77038094
>Christianity must be at fault for destroying science
>Christianity must not be praised for restoring Science

You know how I know you are retarded?
>>
>>77038312
These would mostly be the gays that were born this way. There is bound to be some of them too.
>>
>>77038001
The Gay Uncle hypothesis has been refuted like years ago.

Where do you see faggots and dykes caring excessively for their nieces and nephews? Nowhere.

It's a shitlib theory suggested to make homosexuality normal. It's not. It's just not.
>>
>>77038024
What changed in your life after the gays stoped being opressed?
>>
>>77033749
>anime
>not degenerate
Oh ffs
>>
>>77032905
why can't they stay in the closet so we don't have the obvious social problems caused by them being out of the closet? aka keep it to themselves, multiculturalism isn't needed. Or they can make a gay country, that will work out awesome I bet.
>>
>>77038427
This
>>
File: žlahta.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
žlahta.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>77037880
>Ignore degeneracy
>not fix it
We already have faggot parades, this has to stop now and Putin has solved this problem with keeping faggots and normals safe.
>>
>>77038123
>>77038139
See

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/26/sweet-cakes-melissa-files-appeal-oregon-gay-weddin/
>>
>>77038123
not an argument
>>77038327
Are you really trying to tell me that homosexuality isn't harmful to a christian/fascist state?
>>
>>77038384
Learn some history. During the dark ages, the catholic church took over, and deemed SCIENCE to be HERESY. Do you know what they did to ""prevent"" the plague on their plague doctors? They wore helmets and stuffed them full of flower petals, because they thought "Well if I don't smell it, then I can't get it". They were fucking retarded
>>
>>77038427
>They recruit young boys to practice their unnatural perversion
Really not how it works. I worked out I liked guys when I was 13 and didn't have sex until I was 18.
>>
Calm the fuck down autists

LGB people are not your enemy, they will not breed, and they're not going to ruin your lives

If they do somehow ruin your lives then lol at your fragility
>>
>>77038509
You're thinking of communism. How many lives has homosexuality ruined with AIDS?
>>
>>77032905
Will not support proliferation of mental illness because deranged religious zealots want to kill them
>>
>>77033302
what is the difference between gay parents and single parents then? north america and the world at large has tonnes of unwanted children without homes. gay couples can fill that need. also we hate islam as much as you do.
>>
File: Attention.jpg (131 KB, 612x557) Image search: [Google]
Attention.jpg
131 KB, 612x557
>>77033749
Yeah this is accurate

There's also the fact that fags are almost always very vocal about how much they DON'T CARE that they are tearing apart the moral fiber of the country by making "sex" appear to be something that has little deeper meaning
>>
>>77038572
My right to free speech.
>>
>>77032905
My god is triggered by sodomy, so we really need to make sure that no ass-fucking happens on our watch
>>
>>77038722
Pretty wise of you to leave out the T.
>>
>>77038696
Stop posting, you're dumb as fuck.
>>
>>77032905
>The fact is, their sexual orientation has almost 0 impact on our lives

a faggot walks into my store
I dont call it xir
I can be fined 25000 dollars

the "lgbt have no bearing on your lives" meme needs to die. they've worked very hard to make sure they dictate my life
>>
>>77038606
>why can't they stay in the closet
Because we want happiness, fuck you
>>
>>77038643
I don't' recognize christianity or fascism as good things. They don't promote freedom or peace. Your opinion is invalid
>>
File: 17506846.jpg (183 KB, 656x425) Image search: [Google]
17506846.jpg
183 KB, 656x425
>>77038643
> Unironically wanting a fascist state.
Please, senpai, I don't want to cut myself on that edge.
>>
>>77038722
Should we let millions of sterilized sandniggers into our countries?
>>
>>77038427
this shit has been hammered out in many other threads.
faggots cause assimilated feminization of the culture.you then see a weakening of procreators of the species,sorry but faggots need to remain a minority.
popularizing dishonourable traits is not going to help our species.
>>
>>77038427
Recruiting young boys into religion, gun ownership and smoking is much better right
>>
>>77037396
Most of those studies deal with transsexuals, not gays. The rest don't call homosexuality a mental illness.
>>
>>77038696
yup and they had control of the orient and Americas and you are an idiot
>>
>>77038211
> Mentally ill shitpushers who are functional members of society. They may be degenerate, but most of them don't overtly believe in fucking up western civilisation. They can be reasoned with, taught that what they do is not right.

Bullshit. Most of these men are extremely promiscuous, the servants of unnatural lust. They are not "functional members of society" at all. They look upon themselves as a kind of superior species, and look down on normal human beings as "breeders". They despise western civilisation, because western civilisation condemns their unnatural way of life. Obviously they cannot be reasoned with, because reason tells us that a man's arse is not the place for breeding.
>>
>>77038875
>posts truth
>hurr durr you're dumb
#autism
>>
>>77038722
They ruined everyone's life by driving another nail into the coffin of marriage and introducing another level of liberal terror.
>>
>>77038722
>they will not breed
only in the physical sense, if even just that
>>
>>77032905
If they left it at fucking people behind closed doors, and maybe even lobbying for gay marriage, I wouldn't even be that annoyed with them. It's shit like pic related that I can't stand. What people do in private is up to them, who fucking cares. But when people want to be public and flamboyant about their bullshit beliefs, and brainwash the mass public into thinking that pic related is ok, and that it is ok for children to be exposed to pic related, etc... That's when it becomes a problem.
>>
>>77032905
you're embarassing your flag
>>
File: JU.webm (284 KB, 326x180) Image search: [Google]
JU.webm
284 KB, 326x180
>>77035146
>>77035268
>>77036238
>>77036357

>this thread
>>
>>77038101
not in societies and up to 15%. At that point it's normalized.

>>77038182
>>77038101
>>77038304
>>77038398
The only reason there's this stigma to begin with is that when agriculture came around you had no more need for the fags since you had all the food you could ever eat and they became a deterrent since 10% of your population wasn't reproducing. That's less farmers for the lords. So it became stigmatized.

Really it's all vestigial features from the paleolithic we never outgrew. Doesn't fucking matter, I'd rather see shitskins dead.

>>77038557
A refutation is not the same as disproving something. And there's plenty of evidence to go around still.

Like seriously, fucking retards like you give scientists like me a bad goddamn name. If you wanna fucking stormfront and hate fags, go ahead. I agree. But for fuck's sake use some real evidence.

>Where do you see faggots and dykes caring excessively for their nieces and nephews? Nowhere.
That's not how it works, numbnuts.
>>
>>77038945
>faggots cause assimilated feminization of the culture.
I like masculine men though
>>
>>77038398
Exactly, they're not having biological children so they adopt children.
>>
/pol/tards for minimal tolerance of fags, unite1!!!
>>
I have to admit, /pol/ has been far less insensitive than I'd have thought. Thanks comrades.
>>
File: 1465774570053.png (65 KB, 696x531) Image search: [Google]
1465774570053.png
65 KB, 696x531
>>77032905
To think I was sympathetic at first.
>>
Daily reminder that Ernst "Bite the pillow, Juden" Rohm was a glorious faggot.
>>
File: 1463952382204.png (793 KB, 781x811) Image search: [Google]
1463952382204.png
793 KB, 781x811
>>77039016
>They look upon themselves as a kind of superior species, and look down on normal human beings as "breeders". They despise western civilisation
>>
>>77033302
>I'd rather children have a father and a mother
perfect situation, except that isn't the case for a ton of kids. some get one mother, which is worse than two dads or even two moms. some are orphans. adoption is fine by me
>>
>>77038906
Fascism=Peace
When there are no enemies there's nobody left to kill
>>77038909
>le edge XD am le redditor btw XD
not an argument
>>
>>77038153
Yeahh.. good point.

A lot of hetero couples arguably are not competent to have kids or adopt them. They can be a lot worse than gay couples. But we don't worry about those; we only worry about the gays.

In this way it's not fair. But if some kind of precautions are not eventually taken to protect christian values, they will vanish.

Westerners don't realize that they are losing the cultural war. They see themselves winning the military wars, economic wars, the technology and scientific wars, etc, and they think all is fine. Meanwhile Islam is taking hold and mosque are being built all around their cities.
>>
>>77038722
adopting and using sperm banks moron.
>>
>>77039143
Reddit is liberal shithole. Don't base your opinions on that libshit site.
>>
>>77038951
Nothing is intrinsically wrong with gun ownership. How criminals use guns is another story. Smoking, however, is always harmful.
>>
>>77032905

>stop hating fags
No. Not going to happen. Same way I hate a loud mouth on the bus. Same way I hate a loud nigger in the street. Same way I hate a complaining bitch at the super market.
Loud ignorant fucks that push their feelings or agenda on anyone else deserve in full stride, hate.

>why do you hate gays so much anon?

I don't. Don't hate gays. Nothing wrong with a gay person. You do you boo-boo. Just don't be a fag.
>>
File: 1407381052923.jpg (32 KB, 256x286) Image search: [Google]
1407381052923.jpg
32 KB, 256x286
>>77038398
Dude do you know how shit life is for orphans? They're essentially homeless, the system takes a big fat crap all over them, and many of them don't know what it's like to be loved by a parental figure. Most of them don't ever get adopted.

Letting gay folks adopt gives these kids who were dealt a shit hand in life have a better experience
>>
>>77038774
I take it as decided then. I hereby shall continue with my attack on the kikes and associated patron degenerates also including the gays as were the previous conditions anyway, they shall be which continue forward.
>>
>>77037396
You're wrong and you know it baby :^)
>>
File: 1460234246765.jpg (82 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1460234246765.jpg
82 KB, 650x650
>>77037523
>The gender of a molestation victim doesn't really relate to the sexual preferences of the molester.
>>
File: 6.png (1 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
6.png
1 MB, 800x600
>>77038525
>must be at fault for destroying science
>destroying something that did not existed
>talking about science before the scientific method

>Christianity must not be praised for restoring Science

Of course. Even though europe was 99% christian and the whole life revolved basically around religion up until the advent of nationalism, science is never a major factor in science. I don't know what bases do you have to credit christianity as a major scientific booster

But if we are talking about art and architecture, Catholic church is absolutely based
>>
>>77032905
I pick fags over mudslimes, but that is not to be mistaken as support for fags.
>>
>>77033861
fucking died at "balding science man"
>>
>>77039157
He was a Strasserite and not a National socialist also he was killed for his disgusting crimes
>>77039168
>>>/int/
>>
>>77037067

>Why would you vote against your own interests!?

Maybe because sandniggers are worse than me not getting my fucking cake baked.
>>
well look at you /pol/, I think you're almost making it to about the year 1955 in terms of development of your world views
>>
>>77039088
>A refutation is not the same as disproving something.

Please kill yourself.

>Like seriously, fucking retards like you give scientists like me a bad goddamn name.

Queer theory isn't science.

>That's not how it works, numbnuts.

How does it work then, genius?
>>
Personally, I don't really have a problem with fags. But If you do have a problem with fags just remember: hatred for mudslimes > hatred for homos.
>>
>>77039565
>Please kill yourself.
That doesn't make you any more right, retard. Science isn't a simple matter of "this PROVES something". A refutation is evidence to the contrary, but doesn't negate anything, and refutations can always be refuted.

>Queer theory isn't science.
No, but genetics and anthropology is. If you're gonna hate, hate intelligently, instead of acting like some dumb hick white trash retard.

There's plenty of things to despise about fags and fag culture aside from the whole being fags thing. There's nothing wrong with Homosexuality, the problem is what that has blossomed into culturally. Instead of manly spartans we get femme ladyboys who are emasculating the rest of us. If anything, weaponizing fags might be a good thing.

>How does it work then, genius?
First of call, you only provided anecdotal evidence. Plenty of fags care for relatives, like all humans do. But I digress.

The main point is that even if they're all alone in the world, the simple fact that they're alive and not procreating leads to a net positive, at least in prehistorical times. All human lives, so long as you have no children, are a net gain for a society.

It'd be too complicated to explain all this, so go read a book.
>>
>>77038926

As long as they integrate into Western culture and values? Why not? The problem with Merkel's invasion of Europe is that the migrants refuse to integrate with European values.

The LGB folks here are *from* our culture, they hold our values. Making them our enemy just drives them away and gets them to look at other values as more favorable.
>>
>>77039143

That idiot should be regarded as an outlier
>>
>>77038696
The miasma theory (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miasma_theory) predates the Christian church by quite some time and to think people of the era had the technological ability to understand disease as we do in modern times is laughable, and I fail to recall any catholic edict proclaiming scence illegal bar obviously instances involving gallileo the catholic church saved quite a bit of knowledge lost after the fall rome (which was due to a number of factors least of all being christianity) by keeping it in monestaries and promoting the study of sciences by Christian monks, if this isn't bait are you a teenager or retarded?
>>
>>77032905
I'm a Jewish fag myself and never understood your hate for fags.
For Jews I can understand with all the conspiracies theories you guys read all day, but fags are literally harmless.

I'm not talking about religious fanatics who say gays should burn in hell because that's what the Bible says, I'm talking about you anons, who I always assumed were mainly white males with above average IQ.
>>
>>77038764
>what is the difference between gay parents and single parents then?
If you ask me, not much difference. I'm sure some people would think a gay couple is worse than a single mother, but not me. Single mothers generally have a very hard time adopting too though.
To be clear, I don't think gay people shouldn't be allowed to adopt because they are bad people. It's not fair to them in many ways. I just think it is necessary to protect our culture.
>north america and the world at large has tonnes of unwanted children without homes. gay couples can fill that need.
Yes, but the source of the problem is that there are so many unwanted children. I understand the pragmatic approach though... Hrm it's a tough question.
>>
File: 1432495197279.png (84 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
1432495197279.png
84 KB, 240x228
>>77039450
>>
>>77033302
>>77033535

T.Bot
>>
I'd rather a gay or lesbian couple raise children than have the kids be raised in a single-parent home. They're more likely to turn out well-adjusted than Tyrone and Jamal.
>>
>>77039911
>were mainly white males with above average IQ.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

you fucking jew
>>
>>77039831
>The LGB folks here are *from* our culture, they hold our values.

LOL. Most LGBT folks are Cultural Marxists.
>>
>>77033302
Why would you want to deny a child the chance to have 2 loving parents, just because they're not straight? You sound like quite a prick tbqh.
>>
>>77037523
>Anal sex between men and women can be just as dangerous.
Your point being? The great majority of heterosexual couples don't practice anal sex.
>>
>>77039682

Your reply is just a bunch of ad hominem attacks. You haven't explained how Gay Uncle theory is supposed to work. Not that I expect. It's bullshit like phrenology and creation science.
>>
>>77033302
“You are born to a mother and a father—or at least that’s how it should be,"

"I call children of chemistry, synthetic children"

- Dolce (and Gabbana)
>>
>>77040455
Well, i saw a study where there was a link betwenn peadophilia and homosexuality. Maybe it's bullshit, maybe it's not. That is liteally my only obhection for gay adoption. Again, most of the gays i know are wondefull people, always very happy and i see no harm in them raising a child
>>
File: hitler islam.png (321 KB, 866x558) Image search: [Google]
hitler islam.png
321 KB, 866x558
>>77032905
>>
>>77039143
of course some of them are stupid, there are retards like that in every group.

Here is a good example of retard on /pol/:
>>77040521
You realize stds are spread with vaginal sex too? For most stds it doesn't even matter if sex was vaginal or anal.
>>
>>77035322
It is possible to allow homosexuals to do their thing and detach it from its poisonous political roots.
>>
>>77032905
I've never hated fags. I don't have to worry about fags setting off bombs at public events or lighting a teenage girl on fire for showing her ankles in public.

I would take a country full of gays over a country full of muslims any day of the week.
>>
>>77033749
I'll never understand why you people choose to whine about degeneracy on a website for degenerates.
>>
>>77040298

Maybe the vocal bloggers. Most of them just want to be left alone to do their thing. I speak as someone who regularly hangs out with them.

You'd be surprised how many of them are partially redpilled.
>>
>>77033749
Autism: the post
>>
>>77032905
I don't think anyone really has a problem with responsible gay people. It's the flaming dick-sucking-in-the-street faggots that drive people crazy. I'd be just as offended by heteros fucking in the street. A little kissing and touching is ok, but don't expect people to be ok with blatant fucking in public.
>>
>>77041434
As a half fag I agree. Sucking cock in the street at a parade is fucking retarded. Flamboyant Faggots piss me off, I all ways wonder why some gay and bi people throw their gayness everywhere and why they can't act like normal people in a relationship.
>>
>>77040455
>You sound like quite a prick tbqh.
Yeah. I'm kind of a prick.
If there was any way to know the effect of gay couples on the children, I might have been more tolerant of it.
But the SJWs have taken over the sociology departments. It was never much of a science to begin with, and now it's complete and utter bullshit.
It has made me quite conservative.
I used to be very liberal about those things. And then I realized what was the real agenda behind what those SJW types were pushing...
>>
>>77041434
>I don't think anyone really has a problem with responsible christian people. It's the obnoxious, bible thumping, judgmental assholes that drive people crazy. I'd be just as offended by muslims preaching in the street. A little mass and church festivities is ok, but don't expect people to be ok with blatant proletising in public.
>>
Most people here dont actually hate gay people, theyre just trying to get keks at the normies expense.

Pisslam will be wiped out tho
>>
#teamfag

fuck #teammudslime
>>
>>77033749
A tool for depopulation? Doesn't this mean we should be encouraging homosexuality? There are too many people as it is. I'd be happy with around 1.5 billion.
>>
>>77037233
Are there people like that? People walking around in rl making sure everyone knows they're gay?

Theoretically, shouldn't you as a homosexual appreciate it when your kin identify themselves? Surely it's easier to find a bf when you know who's a fag and who's not.
>>
>>77038951
The first two of those have been beneficial to the west, that last one is a hobby which is still less dangerous than pozzing into your neg hole.
>>
>>77041050
You wouldn't know it from the way they try to get the state to punish all dissenters.
>>
>>77041742
You think that maybe some/many of those Flamboyant Faggots are actually gays just for attention, or because it's "cool to be gay in modern society"? To me it seems like they are trying way too hard to show us
>look how gay i am, do you think there is anyone more gay than me? No, i didn't think so, i am the gayest of the gays.
It seems unnatural and often like it's an act.

While on the other hand normal gays just won't bring up their sexuality, like this anon said - >>77035111 so we might not even know they are gay
>>
>>77032905
>lgb
Literally no problem, people can fuck what they feel like fucking
>t
No this is subversive as fuck and permanently damaging to children.
>>
>>77042566
>Surely it's easier to find a bf when you know who's a fag and who's not.
Yeah but obvious faggots are always girly acting flamers who are disgusting
>>
>>77038190
>schizophrenia - a psychiatric disorder where people have found physical evidence of things that go wrong etc.
Psychiatry at large is a tool of indoctrination, where you declare people with uncomfortable opinions and ideas (like those wanting to kill themselves) to be mentally unstable so you can remove their rights from them. It's not that long ago (fifty years) we declared people mentally deranged and put them in asylums if they slept around too much.
>>
>>77042853
Don't act like the first three dodn't lead the way for the last one.
>>
>>77042853
As a faggot, I agree. I hate how trannies act like they're no different from gay people.

It's possible to fuck the same gender, but it's not possible to change your gender. You're just mutilating and ruining your body.
>>
>>77032905

Literally fuck off and die
>>
>>77043200
Both are degenerate.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.